My Plan To Ascend

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
So here is my personal plan to ascend

1) Height

2) Frame/Body

• Frame is genetic, you can add 2-3 inches to your bibletoid though with muscles though​
  • Will focus on bodyweight exercises since they dont harm your growth opposed to weight training​
  • So 100 pullups, 100 pushups, 100 situps per day . Leg training is gay​
  • I am 22% bf , cutting to 12% will be my biggest looksmax in the future when im over 18 and dont grow anymore. I wont cut to 12% now because eating in caloric deficit is bad for growth​
  • My supplements: multivitamin ( Centrum by Pfizer), Creatin by Optimum Nutrition, Protein Powder, Mk 677​
3) Dick

• No lookmax needed here boyos :feelsokman::chad:
4) Face

• Got braces to fix my misaligned subhuman teeth, teeth whitening when im 18​
  • Will get rhinoplasty for bulbous upturned piggy nose​
  • > cheekbone fillers , jawline fillers and chin implants ( due to facial asymetry, i have nice forward growth though) when i'm over 18, got to 12% bf and done growing​
  • Currently Hardcoremewing + chewing with the correct braces that push teeth+maxilla forward​
  • Skincaremaxxing rn by eating carrots ( beta carotene, similar to retin-a) and washing face daily + applying skincare cream + drinking a lot of water​
  • Also neck lipo under consideration if needed​
  • Got lucky with my eye area, skull and hair tbh​
  • I always check my body and head posture​
  • Also i drink 2L+ everyday . This helps my bloated face + skin​
  • Currently Eyebrowmaxxing with eyebrow serum that claims to improve thickness, density and color of eyebrows​
  • Skin and Collagenmaxxing by having microdermabrasion​
  • Always sleeping on my back to avoid having more severe facial asymetry​
  • Always Squinting​

How can i improve my plan and whats your plan to ascend ?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 685, Subhuman trash and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

1) Height

2) Frame/Body

• Frame is genetic, you can add 2-3 inches to your bibletoid though with muscles though​
  • Will focus on bodyweight exercises since they dont harm your growth opposed to weight training​
  • I am 22% bf , cutting to 12% will be my biggest looksmax in the future when im over 18 and dont grow anymore. I wont cut to 12% now because eating in caloric deficit is bad for growth​
  • My supplements: multivitamin ( Centrum by Pfizer), Creatin by Optimum Nutrition, Protein Powder, Mk 677​
3) Dick

4) Face

• > cheekbone fillers , jawline fillers and chin implants ( due to facial asymetry, i have nice forward growth though) when i'm over 18, got to 12% bf and done growing​
  • Currently Hardcoremewing + chewing with the correct braces that push teeth+maxilla forward​
  • Skincaremaxxing rn by eating carrots ( beta carotene, similar to retin-a) and washing face daily + applying skincare cream + drinking a lot of water​
  • Currently Eyebrowmaxxing with eyebrow serum that claims to improve thickness, density and color of eyebrows​
  • Always Squinting​

Not you're not.

Here's my advice for you boyo
Cut immediately for like 2 months so that you can then start eating in a surplus
If you stay at 22% bodyfat you're just gonna be eating at maintenance so you're not getting any benefit out of it
Don't use AI until you finish cutting because low estrogen actually hinders fat loss
If you can afford to, inject a small amount of GH daily, using it in 40 day spurts is pointless
Do heavy weight training for upper body, fucking around with pushups and pullups wont build any muscle after a few weeks

Because Its EXPENSIVE AF

Maybe find a way to make some money ?

For about 10 000 dollars, you get 1 year of black-market HGH at 20IU everyday, it's a lot of HGH, and if you REALLY need height it's the best thing you can do to looksmax, it's estimated that 3IU of HGH everyday and an AI for 6 months give 1inches or more on your height, depending on whether or not your plates are calcified. I don't know if it's legit to assume that "more HGH = more growth", but yet it seems to me to be the most logical path, maybe with 20IU of HGH and an AI, you will get 3inches in 6 months? I don't know your height but for some people heightmaxxing is just essential, the minimum acceptable size is 5feet and 10inches, above is always better.

The time for heightmaxxing is so limited... At around 16 years old, the plates in the tibia begin to fusion to reach a total fusion at around late 17/18 years old, although the AI will probably delay this a lot, admitting you can handle it at high dose for a long time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and Deleted member 2205
Don't mind him he has severe autism.
Also I honestly think you aren't going to get much height out of your stack, especially for your age.

For about 10 000 dollars, you get 1 year of black-market HGH at 20IU everyday, it's a lot of HGH, and if you REALLY need height it's the best thing you can do to looksmax, it's estimated that 3IU of HGH everyday and an AI for 6 months give 1inches or more on your height, depending on whether or not your plates are calcified. I don't know if it's legit to assume that "more HGH = more growth", but yet it seems to me to be the most logical path, maybe with 20IU of HGH and an AI, you will get 3inches in 6 months? I don't know your size but for some people heightmaxxing is just essential, the minimum acceptable size is 5feet and 10inches, above is always better.

The time for heightmaxxing is so limited... At around 16 years old, the plates in the tibia begin to fusion to reach a total fusion at around late 17/18 years old, although the AI will probably delay this a lot, admitting you can handle it at high dose for a long time.
Im 15 btw and get Somatropin from the legal market
Also please tell me, which AI do you recommend ? Is https://purerawz.co/product/anastrozole-liquid-40ml-1mg-per-ml-40mg/ good to inject while blasting somatropin?
Here's my advice for you boyo
Cut immediately for like 2 months so that you can then start eating in a surplus
If you stay at 22% bodyfat you're just gonna be eating at maintenance so you're not getting any benefit out of it
Don't use AI until you finish cutting because low estrogen actually hinders fat loss
If you can afford to, inject a small amount of GH daily, using it in 40 day spurts is pointless
Do heavy weight training for upper body, fucking around with pushups and pullups wont build any muscle after a few weeks
Height > Muscles bro

Height > Muscles bro

For most people, their teenage years is the only time in their life they'll be lean, the vast majority of teen boys are skinny fucks yet you're 22% bodyfat at 15
Eating in a surplus is what's gonna help you grow
Unless you're tracking calories and your weight is going up weekly you aren't eating in a surplus
Lifting weights and gaining muscle allows you to eat in a surplus without gaining a ridiculous amount of fat
Cut to 15% now, then slowly begin eating in a surplus

Im 15 btw and get Somatropin from the legal market
Also please tell me, which AI do you recommend ? Is https://purerawz.co/product/anastrozole-liquid-40ml-1mg-per-ml-40mg/ good to inject while blasting somatropin?

Height > Muscles bro

You are not injecting an AI, you consume it by oral (Even in its liquid form), that's why I was surprised in my first answer. Take a suicidal AI, so Aromasin, so you can stop whenever you want. On purplepandalabs, for around 100 dollars you can get a year of Aromasin at 25mg ED.

Otherwise, if you don't have enough to pay for large doses of HGH no matter what, make sure you take the same dose EVERY day instead of taking it only during holidays at higher doses, it's not a good idea, you need to be regular. If it falls at 2IU or below of HGH ED because of your budget, take MK677 at 25mg ED instead of injecting HGH, it's the equivalent of 2IU of HGH.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
You are not injecting an AI, you consume it by oral (Even in its liquid form), that's why I was surprised in my first answer. Take a suicidal AI, so Aromasin, so you can stop whenever you want. On purplepandalabs, for around 100 dollars you can get a year of Aromasin at 25mg ED.

Otherwise, if you don't have enough to pay for large doses of HGH no matter what, make sure you take the same dose EVERY day instead of taking it only during holidays at higher doses, it's not a good idea, you need to be regular. If it falls at 2IU or below of HGH ED because of your budget, take MK677 at 25mg ED instead of injecting HGH, it's the equivalent of 2IU of HGH.
Thanks dude 👍

1) Height

2) Frame/Body

3) Dick

4) Face

• Always Squinting​

Eyebrow serum is a scam, use minoxidil instead!

there are no proof weight training stops bone growth! there is no biological difference between calisthenics and weight training, our muscles don't know if we are lifting a weight plate or our body

This https://www.purplepandalabs.com/goods?code=190407123136814 seems like it or this https://purerawz.co/product/exemestane-aromasin-powder-1000mg/

Haha, the fact that you thought you needed to inject an AI shows me you have no idea what the fuck you are doing regarding “heightmaxxing”.

post pic of good cheekbone filler resuts for men

im interested in this

You are going to get fucked on the heightmaxing portion. Read extra chromosome’s thread and understand more about the shit you are going to put in your system.

You are going to get fucked on the heightmaxing portion. Read extra chromosome’s thread and understand more about the shit you are going to put in your system.
yh, at that age, he shouldn't be injecting drugs in his body. But, each to their own.

yh, at that age, he shouldn't be injecting drugs in his body. But, each to their own.
Height > random " chadelite" in a forum

For about 10 000 dollars, you get 1 year of black-market HGH at 20IU everyday, it's a lot of HGH, and if you REALLY need height it's the best thing you can do to looksmax, it's estimated that 3IU of HGH everyday and an AI for 6 months give 1inches or more on your height, depending on whether or not your plates are calcified. I don't know if it's legit to assume that "more HGH = more growth", but yet it seems to me to be the most logical path, maybe with 20IU of HGH and an AI, you will get 3inches in 6 months? I don't know your height but for some people heightmaxxing is just essential, the minimum acceptable size is 5feet and 10inches, above is always better.

20IU of hgh a day jfc. theres severe diminishing returns and you are going to wreck your health.

jfl at thinking injecting hgh for a week every 3 months will do anything

20IU of hgh a day jfc. theres severe diminishing returns and you are going to wreck your health.

jfl at thinking injecting hgh for a week every 3 months will do anything

I say every day all year round. And tell me your sources of the damage it's going to cause?

Maybe limit yourself to 10IU every day to avoid the risk with your pancreas, but these problems are supposed to be manageable with insulin.

Last edited:
I say every day all year round. And tell me your sources of the damage it's going to cause?

Maybe limit yourself to 10IU every day to avoid the risk with your pancreas, but these problems are supposed to be manageable with insulin.

Hgh enlarges everything. Including your organs and your heart. Op also has pharma grade stuff so 20IU would be far more than even Olympian bodybuilders

You guys should listen to the oldcels instead of the idiots who have never injected and are just full of theoretical delusions with 0 experience

No one here should be touching insulin ever

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Alexanderr
This guy is stupid lmao. Wouldnt be surprised if the nigga started growing out a third arm

• +1
Reactions: Lelek