My plan to ascend

Deleted member 12425

Deleted member 12425

Iron
I just noticed my genes are not that bad, there are many flaws that can be fixed. Currently, 4/10 21 nonexistent orge, bad skin and weak body with 23% bf.

Plan:
1) Personalitymaxing:
- Have higher self-esteem with achievements (esp looksmaxing).
- Fix what my parents made me, a little girl inside of an orge and man up.
- Be more charismatic, assertive, confident and social (most important imo but difficult without looks)
- Exit comfort zone and be more disciplined.
- Escape nonexistence

2) Facemaxing:
- Fix jaws misalignment with braces and elastics (since my mildlines are not lined)
- Get better skin
- Learn how to shave eyebrows to make them positive tilted (they are very thick, cuz orge obviously),
- Get lean
- Get a nose job, if needed.
- Get a haircut that suits my fucking face not a military haircut.

3) Gymmaxing:
- Get wider shoulders, neck and arms.
- Be 75kgs+ with body fat less than 12%.
- Be stronger in general.

4) Heightmaxing:
- Fix flat feet and goblin posture (2 inches easily)
- Get glucoseamine to maintain my morning height (inch/0.5inch taller).
* I am tall already but most of my family and people around are taller than me. Hopefully I can claim 6’4.1/2”

Goal is to finish all of these in 6months-year. If I managed to do it, I will be, at the very least 7/10 and generally be real in life, I am tired of being a nonexistent weak person. I already started at 2021/2/21 (cuz its easy to remember jfl).

Note: I know nobody gives a fuck, but this post is a reminder to me, though I hope it can help anyone. Also, any opinion/question is welcome. Wish me luck brocels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, MilfLover69 and WadlowMaxxing
or suicide and /reroll life

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
- braces alone will not fix the assymtrey, it will only hide it. Get some sort of spint treatment
- Flat feet can be fixed by running around barefoot, check out r/barefootrunning

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12425
- braces alone will not fix the assymtrey, it will only hide it. Get some sort of spint treatment
- Flat feet can be fixed by running around barefoot, check out r/barefootrunning

Good luck
You sure? I asked my doctor yesterday he told me you have “midline discrepancy” due to a crossbite. Which can be fixed with elastics.
I have been suffering 20 years from my feet just to find out yesterday it is because of flat feet, I will visit a doctor tomorrow.

Thank you!

You sure? I asked my doctor yesterday he told me you have “midline discrepancy” due to a crossbite. Which can be fixed with elastics.
I have been suffering 20 years from my feet just to find out yesterday it is because of flat feet, I will visit a doctor tomorrow.

Thank you!
when i got braces to fix my midline discrepancy they artificially twisted my cranium to match the midline instead of fixing the root cause surgerically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12425
when i got braces to fix my midline discrepancy they artificially twisted my cranium to match the midline instead of fixing the root cause surgerically
That seems horrible. What did you do? Does it have any effects on you?

just LOL at "Personality maxxing" in case you didn't know, LOOKS are EVERYTHING and everyone who claims differently is a stupid fucking redpiller or even bluepiller.

Also your soft looksmaxxes such as haircut or braces are cringe af. You sound like a delusional normie and any of that won't do shit for you. Also, there's no gym for your face.

What you probably really need is a full head transplant with eppley or a complete facial reconstruction with dr sailer for 100k. At least get bimax/chin wing + buccal fat removal + jawline contouring + canthoplasty everything else is COPE.

LISTEN IF YOU DON'T DO WHAT I'VE JUST SAID YOU WILL NEVER ASCEND INSTEAD YOU WILL ROT ALONE IN YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENT LIKE A RECESSED OBESE 5FT2 CURRY MANLET.