My plan to stop hairloss without becoming a cuck

TrestIsBest

TrestIsBest

Eating Finestaride and Adderall for breakfast
A couple of months ago I started Finestaride (1 mg EOD) and it made me a cuck. Barely any sex drive, weak erections, higher pitched voice.

I’ve now started a new protocol to hopefully stop the Norwood reaper while still maintaining masculinity. It consists of:

- 175 mg Test-E per week
- 0.5 mg Finestaride EOD
- 20 mg RU58841 topically ED
- 3.75 mg Minoxidil orally ED

Whatchu think?

why dont you quit fin and try ru or duta instead of mixing everything?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and TrestIsBest
Higher pitched voice? Doesn't sound very plausible. You're probably noceboing urself tbhngl

Add microneedling. I hope you're aware of the risk profile of oral min can how damaging it can be on your heart, even at such low doses. Heart palpitations, tachycardia, pericarditis etc. Wouldn't take if practising a lot of sports

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, SteveRogers, Schönling and 5 others
why dont you quit fin and try ru or duta instead of mixing everything?
Mostly because I still have plenty Fin and RU on hand tbh. And RU isn’t enough to completely stop hair loss in my experience. I‘ll look into topical Dut tho

A couple of months ago I started Finestaride (1 mg EOD) and it made me a cuck. Barely any sex drive, weak erections, higher pitched voice.

I’ve now started a new protocol to hopefully stop the Norwood reaper while still maintaining masculinity. It consists of:

- 175 mg Test-E per week
- 0.5 mg Finestaride EOD

Whatchu think?
When I used RU, I always experience some kind of shortness of breath or some shit. Like as I was going to sleep, I would often have to wake up to take deep breaths.

Strange drug. Ofc after I discontinued use for 6 weeks those sides stopped. But it's a shame because it's such a good hairloss treatment.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Elvisandreaa and TrestIsBest
Higher pitched voice? Doesn't sound very plausible. You're probably noceboing urself tbhngl
You might be right that that was in my head. But the sexual effects were real for sure

I experienced more sides on RU, than Tren strangely enough lmao

• Woah
Reactions: TrestIsBest

- 175 mg Test-E per week
- 0.5 mg Finestaride EOD

Whatchu think?
Blocking DHT while shooting T
2A6A2908 7367 4E23 9A63 5E6D1F23FA1A

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 17735
Blocking DHT while shooting T
View attachment 1878570
I don’t want to live without high physiological levels of Testosterone. On my natural production of Test I might not even have hairloss but I also wouldn’t build a single gram of muscle mass. This protocol could very well be able to stop the Norwood reaper

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Slob and Deleted member 17735
I don’t want to live without high physiological levels of Testosterone. On my natural production of Test I might not even have hairloss but I also wouldn’t build a single gram of muscle mass. This protocol could very well be able to stop the Norwood reaper
You could offset the sides of nuking DHT with the increased Test dose while also reducing hair loss overall even with the increase in Test

• +1
You could offset the sides of nuking DHT with the increased Test dose while also reducing hair loss overall even with the increase in Test
That‘s the plan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
When I used RU, I always experience some kind of shortness of breath or some shit. Like as I was going to sleep, I would often have to wake up to take deep breaths.
dosage?

uhhh. half of the recommended dosage given on the anagen label.

i was advised to try again with lower dose to mitigate sides, but didnt want to risk it tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Afaik if you block the test>dht pathway you will increase test>e2 pathway and vice versa. If you are having problems with either dht or e2 the last thing you should do is take test.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
uhhh. half of the recommended dosage given on the anagen label.

i was advised to try again with lower dose to mitigate sides, but didnt want to risk it tbh
kevin mann also said he had sides with 20 mg.

just going to use Pyrilutamide tbh. shit is side effect free and its binding affinity is even higher than dht, and its cheap

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

just going to use Pyrilutamide tbh. shit is side effect free and its binding affinity is even higher than dht, and its cheap
For the majority of users, they don't experience sides on RU. Only an unlucky few do. You should definitely try out RU and see if you get sides, if you do, then obviously, discontinue use.

I wouldn't get your hopes up about Pyril. The company behind it (Kintor) have been known in the past to lie about the efficacy of their drugs. They did this exact thing with their Covid-19 treatment and I believe they got fined for it.

Also, in Pyril group boys, some people have reported similar sides to RU. (heart palps, shortness of breath, etc)

Go to /r/Tresless for more info

• Hmm...
Elaborate
Excuse the delay was at gym.

Long story short image attached, done on mobile
C16E4DB7 8A54 4111 A464 8DA761CC7457

Blocking DHT in itself increases test due to excess left over as a proportion of test is not hitting 5 ar.

This means you have more testosterone to aromatase, finasteride shifts you into a slightly higher estrogen:androgen ratio, for most men it wont be a lot or enough to induce sides, remember DHT is 4-5x more androgenic than testosterone even though it only makes up around 8-10%. Finasteride increases estrogen by about 10-12% which is negligible in most males unless you already have borderline high E, test raises by the same amount (remember for most normal men estrogen:testosterone is proportional by aromatisation).

However, remember that you’ve blocked DHT which is more powerful than test, so the net change is a decrease in androgencity and an increase in estrogen.

But to compound to that by adding test you are creating an even greater excess. It can’t possibly be converted to DHT and you’ll have an estrogen increase from both the test your pinning + excess test you have from blocking DHT which is now free to aromatase to high haven.

It defeats the purpose of what you’re trying to achieve in the first place (masculinisation) because high esstrogen will cause your HPTA axis to decreases test production in order to reach homeostasis.

To counteract this you want an estrogen blocker to stop this from happening, you can’t have excess T hanging around and blocking 5 ar without risking high aromatisation.

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet, Sir Galachad, GuyFromSingapore and 4 others

If possible, you should try to maintain with fin+minox and hair transplant down the line if necessary

- 175 mg Test-E per week
- 0.5 mg Finestaride EOD

Whatchu think?
20mg ru is shit

Do 50mg

3.75 minox is shit

Do 5.00mg

Wtf u don't need Test E

0.5mg fin is ok i would lower it to 0.25 but ok

Add in microneedling once a week

Hit the fucking gym lmfao goes without saying

Stop staying at home and sleep well eat a lot ect

can you report how it goes? fin also made me a cuck

If possible, you should try to maintain with fin+minox and hair transplant down the line if necessary
i dont want to go down to minoxidil rabbit hole tbh. you have to use it lifetime.

i am like nw 1.5 i will cope with fin+duta regrowth.

i might also have telogen effluvium because my vitamin d, b12 and iron leves are low everytime. going to cope with vitamins first.
For the majority of users, they don't experience sides on RU. Only an unlucky few do. You should definitely try out RU and see if you get sides, if you do, then obviously, discontinue use.

I wouldn't get your hopes up about Pyril. The company behind it (Kintor) have been known in the past to lie about the efficacy of their drugs. They did this exact thing with their Covid-19 treatment and I believe they got fined for it.

Also, in Pyril group boys, some people have reported similar sides to RU. (heart palps, shortness of breath, etc)

Go to /r/Tresless for more info
i read there but thougt most didnt have sides.
most tressless dudes are old hags tbh not sure if you should take them as legit examples.

do you have any cardio vascular problems?

Last edited:
i dont want to go down to minoxidil rabbit hole tbh. you have to use it lifetime.

i am like nw 1.5 i will cope with fin+duta regrowth.

i might also have telegon efflevium because my vitamin d, b12 and iron leves are low everytime. going to cope with vitamins first.

i read there but thougt most didnt have sides.
most tressless dudes are old hags tbh not sure if you should take them as legit examples.

do you have any cardio vascular problems?
You have to use finasteride for a lifetime too lol?

Minox just thickens hair and makes it grow faster.

You ain't got no telegon efflevium motherfucker. You are suffering from the same generic MPB that 99% of hairloss dudes suffer from. To confirm this, you can go to either a dermatologist or hair transplant surgeon. They can get their special equipment and shit and tell you what's going on with your hair

Yes most people taking RU/Pyril are side effect free. I am just saying a few do experience sides though. So if you do get sides after you take it, then you know what's causing it.

No cardiovascular problems that I know of.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Tallooksmaxxer
You have to use finasteride for a lifetime too lol?
Popping one pil a day is better than applying some liquid on your scalp.
You ain't got no telegon efflevium motherfucker. You are suffering from the same generic MPB that 99% of hairloss dudes suffer from. To confirm this, you can go to either a dermatologist or hair transplant surgeon. They can get their special equipment and shit and tell you what's going on with your hair
bro it could be both or one of them shut up.
mom and me have anemia. my body is kind of sore all time.
i know my body, everytime i get my blood levels checked doctor prescribes megadoses of vitamin d3, b12 and iron.

fin doesnt fix telegon efflevium.

i am just saying going to cope with vitamins for a time and i will start popping finasteride when i start injecting testosterone.
i dont want to deal with fin sides in my exam year.

Last edited:
Yes most people taking RU/Pyril are side effect free. I am just saying a few do experience sides though. So if you do get sides after you take it, then you know what's causing it.
both RU/pyril are topicals right ?
the problem isn't getting sides , its recovering 100% from them after stopping the drug (for some users its permanent)
RU causes gyno and libido problems too

it should work but 175mg T/week JFL. 350mg is minimum to see any results

Popping one pil a day is better than applying some liquid on your scalp.

bro it could be both or one of them shut up.
mom and me have anemia. my body is kind of sore all time.
i know my body, everytime i get my blood levels checked doctor prescribes megadoses of vitamin d3, b12 and iron.

i am just saying going to cope with vitamins for a time and i will start popping finasteride when i start injecting testosterone.
You are making the same mistake that most dudes in their beginning stages of hairloss make.

"Oh it's probably just a vitamin issue bro"

So you cope with your vitamins and then before you know it, you are Norwood 2 or Norwood 3.

Look, regrowing hair is much more difficult (and often impossible) than maintaining hair.

GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST OR HAIR TRANSPLANT DOCTOR ASAP. They can tell you what the cause of your hairloss is. Once they tell you it's MPB, hop on finasteride ASAP and stop being a dumbass

Last edited:
  • +1
both RU/pyril are topicals right ?
the problem isn't getting sides , its recovering 100% from them after stopping the drug (for some users its permanent)
Yes RU/Pyril are topicals

It's a question of your beliefs and principles.

Do you believe that hair is worth fucking up your body for? I do.

Because once you go bald, your life is basically finished at that point. No young girl will fuck a bald guy. How many bald guys you know fucking 16-24 year old girls?

Because once you go bald, your life is basically finished at that point. No young girl will fuck a bald guy. How many bald guys you know fucking 16-24 year old girls?
if I go bald , I can always get an HT/hair system/sugar babymaxx
If my dick stops working , it won't matter if I looked like maher
I would have gladly popped fin and dut even if they caused cancer,heart attack,stroke,paralysis
but ED scares the shit out of me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker and TrestIsBest
You are making the same mistake that most dudes in their beginning stages of hairloss make.

"Oh it's probably just a vitamin issue bro"

So you cope with your vitamins and then before you know it, you are Norwood 2 or Norwood 3.

Look, regrowing hair is much more difficult than maintaining hair.

GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST OR HAIR TRANSPLANT DOCTOR ASAP. They can tell you what the cause of your hairloss is. Once they tell you it's MPB, hop on finasteride ASAP and stop being a dumbass
bro you are retarded ong.
i am not the average vitamin coper. I am lifetime deficent in these vitamins

fin doesnt fix te anyway.

i will start fin 1 year later

if I go bald , I can always get an HT/hair system/sugar babymaxx
If my dick stops working , it won't matter if I looked like maher
Even people that have had HTs have to use finasteride or something. Otherwise, the balding will just continue in the regions where they haven't had hairs transplanted. Also the effectiveness of your HT depends on your donor supply. Most people have average donor supply.

Hair system might work for you. Personally, I would be too scared of it falling off or something.

Looksmaxxing isn't just about getting women. It's a lot of things. Read this thread opener for the list of things

https://looksmax.org/threads/looksm...-getting-bitches-it-goes-much-further.571852/

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
bro you are retarded ong.
i am not the average vitamin coper. I am lifetime deficent in these vitamins

fin doesnt fix te anyway

i will start fin 1 year later
For the 100th time. Go to the doctor and get them to diagnose the cause of your balding. Stop self-diagnosing.

For the 100th time. Go to the doctor and get them to diagnose the cause of your balding. Stop self-diagnosing.
too much of work tbh.

i think fin sides will wreck me. Thats why i dont want to start until i start blasting testosterone.

and i dont have the oppurtunity start gym until next summer.

• So Sad
Reactions: ....
too much of work tbh.

i think fin sides will wreck me. Thats why i dont want to start until i start blasting testosterone.

and i dont have the oppurtunity start gym until next summer.
Well, I tried. Good luck to you anyway

• Love it

- 175 mg Test-E per week
- 0.5 mg Finestaride EOD

Whatchu think?

Testosterone Enanthate?

How do you feel on it? - lot of people I know they feel shit on it.

Also, you would be interested more in Test Mix (250~300mg) per week:
Testosterone Mix 1ml(300mg):
- Priopionate 40mg
- Phenylpropionate 70mg
- Izocapronate 70mg
- Decanoate 120mg

Or shoot Testosterone Cypionate 1-2 per week.

Cypionate is cool here as it does not increase sebum production (does not make the skin on face and head so oily).

Also, since you're taking Testosterone, what about HCG?
Are you taking it too?
Otherwise you'll start having your balls shrinking :p

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Testosterone Enanthate?

Also, you would be interested more in Test Mix (250~300mg) per week:
Testosterone Mix 1ml(300mg):
- Priopionate 40mg
- Phenylpropionate 70mg
- Izocapronate 70mg
- Decanoate 120mg

Or shoot Testosterone Cypionate 1-2 per week.

Cypionate is cool here as it does not increase sebum production (does not make the skin on face and head so oily).

Also, since you're taking Testosterone, what about HCG?
Are you taking it too?
Otherwise you'll start having your balls shrinking :p
prop mogs because more stable blood levels but expensive.
Just make your own from raws tbh.

It should work but 175mg T/week JFL. 350mg is minimum to see any results
Nah man, it‘s more than enough to maintain muscle mass and keep my dick running

I feel fine. Keep gaining strength even though I am in a slight deficit. I don’t really buy that the ester you choose makes a big difference irt how you feel/look. But if you have a source saying otherwise, I‘d happily look into it

I feel fine. Keep gaining strength even though I am in a slight deficit. I don’t really buy that the ester you choose makes a big difference irt how you feel/look. But if you have a source saying otherwise, I‘d happily look into it

Testosterone is testosterone - the only thing that may be different caused by esters is mood, libido and some things like blood results or typical things like sebum production.
For example, I was taking Testosterone Mix and my blood results were great, but it didn't really solve my issues related to mental health.

But if you feel fine then no need to "redesign the wheel".

It's just annoying that with those things you have to experiment a bit with trial and error to find out which one works the best for you.

The only thing you may interested in case you do not do is keep taking HCG - it's substitute for LH hormone.
It makes your balls running, creating still your own natural testosterone which is great, and keeps you fertile.

if you do not, then LH will drop to 0 sooner or later - it depends on Testosterone doses and so on - and your balls will stop producing natural testosterone, no sperm (you'll be shooting empty shots like after vasectomy), it may affect slightly the mood and libido, and the worst part - balls will enter atrophy state, i.e. they will start shrinking and finally be like "raisins".

But, it's not mandatory - whatever works for you, as long as you stay healthy in and out :D

• +1
Testosterone is testosterone - the only thing that may be different caused by esters is mood, libido and some things like blood results or typical things like sebum production.
For example, I was taking Testosterone Mix and my blood results were great, but it didn't really solve my issues related to mental health.

But if you feel fine then no need to "redesign the wheel".

It's just annoying that with those things you have to experiment a bit with trial and error to find out which one works the best for you.

The only thing you may interested in case you do not do is keep taking HCG - it's substitute for LH hormone.
It makes your balls running, creating still your own natural testosterone which is great, and keeps you fertile.

if you do not, then LH will drop to 0 sooner or later - it depends on Testosterone doses and so on - and your balls will stop producing natural testosterone, no sperm (you'll be shooting empty shots like after vasectomy), it may affect slightly the mood and libido, and the worst part - balls will enter atrophy state, i.e. they will start shrinking and finally be like "raisins".

But, it's not mandatory - whatever works for you, as long as you stay healthy in and out :D
Thanks for your detailed answer!

I’d like to try HCG but it‘s something I can’t afford. I’m already running a large amount of substances

Thanks for your detailed answer!

I’d like to try HCG but it‘s something I can’t afford. I’m already running a large amount of substances

Is it that expensive in your place?

Around here it's like $35 per 5000 unit/vial.

You don't take it all at once - it should last for like a month/month and half.

Is it that expensive in your place?

Around here it's like $35 per 5000 unit/vial.

You don't take it all at once - it should last for like a month/month and half.
Yeah, that already breaks my budget for supplements/meds. But I do take Pregnenolone and sometimes Progesterone which should have some of the same effects by supplying hormone precursos.

Allopregnanolone
seems very important for libido and mood. Is is made by 5 alpha-reduction from Progesterone (Prog -> 5ar-prog -> Alloprenanolone) which Fin inhibits. I’m thinking of trying Etifoxine (which is a positive allosteric modular of GABA-A) which stimulates alloprenanolone synthesis

Excuse the delay was at gym.

Long story short image attached, done on mobile
View attachment 1878597
Blocking DHT in itself increases test due to excess left over as a proportion of test is not hitting 5 ar.

This means you have more testosterone to aromatase, finasteride shifts you into a slightly higher estrogen:androgen ratio, for most men it wont be a lot or enough to induce sides, remember DHT is 4-5x more androgenic than testosterone even though it only makes up around 8-10%. Finasteride increases estrogen by about 10-12% which is negligible in most males unless you already have borderline high E, test raises by the same amount (remember for most normal men estrogen:testosterone is proportional by aromatisation).

However, remember that you’ve blocked DHT which is more powerful than test, so the net change is a decrease in androgencity and an increase in estrogen.

But to compound to that by adding test you are creating an even greater excess. It can’t possibly be converted to DHT and you’ll have an estrogen increase from both the test your pinning + excess test you have from blocking DHT which is now free to aromatase to high haven.

It defeats the purpose of what you’re trying to achieve in the first place (masculinisation) because high esstrogen will cause your HPTA axis to decreases test production in order to reach homeostasis.

To counteract this you want an estrogen blocker to stop this from happening, you can’t have excess T hanging around and blocking 5 ar without risking high aromatisation.
Just saw your post, thanks. But I already know all this and take 6.25 mg Exemestane with each injections (I inject every third day) which more than suffices to keep my E2 at reasonable levels

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

- 175 mg Test-E per week
- 0.5 mg Finestaride EOD

Whatchu think?
I heard oral monoxidil is horrible for u

This has to be bait right

Just saw your post, thanks. But I already know all this and take 6.25 mg Exemestane with each injections (I inject every third day) which more than suffices to keep my E2 at reasonable levels
Damn nigga shoulda included that in your post stack :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel