My plan to stop hairloss without becoming a cuck

Cope, not at low doses
I’d also include some soft maxes, this stack has helped me grow hair and I have alopecia areata (an auto immune disease that takes all my hair away) derma roller, ricewater, peppermint oil, redensyl (everything can be bought on Amazon)

A couple of months ago I started Finestaride (1 mg EOD) and it made me a cuck. Barely any sex drive, weak erections, higher pitched voice.

I’ve now started a new protocol to hopefully stop the Norwood reaper while still maintaining masculinity. It consists of:

- 175 mg Test-E per week
- 0.5 mg Finestaride EOD
- 20 mg RU58841 topically ED
- 3.75 mg Minoxidil orally ED

Whatchu think?
Hey bro, check my post here:

Post in thread 'Long-term (10-year) efficacy of finasteride in 523 Japanese men with androgenetic alopecia'
https://looksmax.org/threads/long-t...ith-androgenetic-alopecia.577543/post-9386122

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
why dont you quit fin and try ru or duta instead of mixing everything?
Compounding different pathways, to keep hair. Moggs.

• Love it
A couple of months ago I started Finestaride (1 mg EOD) and it made me a cuck. Barely any sex drive, weak erections, higher pitched voice.

I’ve now started a new protocol to hopefully stop the Norwood reaper while still maintaining masculinity. It consists of:

- 175 mg Test-E per week
- 0.5 mg Finestaride EOD
- 20 mg RU58841 topically ED
- 3.75 mg Minoxidil orally ED

Whatchu think?
Hear me out, because it seems that you're not aware of what Finasteride actually does.

When you take Finasteride, your DHT levels plumit, while your Testosterone levels SKYROCKET. First of all, DHT is a much more potent Androgen than Testosterone, second of all, excess T gets converted to Estrogen. What do you think will happen when you have even more T in your body? More Estrogen of course. What you need here is an Aromatase Inhibitor (usually prescriped with the TRT) or you'll pussify yourself even more than before.

Hear me out, because it seems that you're not aware of what Finasteride actually does.

When you take Finasteride, your DHT levels plumit, while your Testosterone levels SKYROCKET. First of all, DHT is a much more potent Androgen than Testosterone, second of all, excess T gets converted to Estrogen. What do you think will happen when you have even more T in your body? More Estrogen of course. What you need here is an Aromatase Inhibitor (usually prescriped with the TRT) or you'll pussify yourself even more than before.
I am totally aware what it does. Read the thread, this has been discussed here before. I didn't mention that I take Aromasin because I felt it wasn't very relevant to hairloss.

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad
Hey bro, check my post here:

Post in thread 'Long-term (10-year) efficacy of finasteride in 523 Japanese men with androgenetic alopecia'
https://looksmax.org/threads/long-t...ith-androgenetic-alopecia.577543/post-9386122
Thanks, I already take some Progesterone before sex to increase Allopreg and I also take at least 300 mg Pregnenolone a week. Unfortunately, I can't find lowish dose progesterone to buy anywhere. Also planning on trying Etifoxine which has been shown to increase neurosteroid production substantially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
Thanks, I already take some Progesterone before sex to increase Allopreg and I also take at least 300 mg Pregnenolone a week. Unfortunately, I can't find lowish dose progesterone to buy anywhere. Also planning on trying Etifoxine which has been shown to increase neurosteroid production substantially
Nice man, it sounds like you know your stuff.

Low-dose progesterone can be found in creams.

• +1
Where do you get your pregnenolone from?

• +1
Where do you get your pregnenolone from?

Not sure if I‘m gonna keep going with this RU shit, the ethanol dries the shit out of my hair. Might just up my Fin dose to 1 mg EOD to compensate but not quite sure yet

Last edited: