My Plastic Surgeons and Maxfacs told me it's over

D

DivineBeing

Kraken
I've been consulting with multiple plastics and maxfacs around the world and they told me there is little they can realistically aesthetically improve for me.

The only change they would make is a Rhino, HT and Jaw Implants. And even then the change expected is to be negligible.

This means that if I stay Incel after LL and HT it's time to end it for me.

What a sad reason for a human being to die. Being too ugly to be accepted in society and having to rope despite being commercially successful.

• So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper and PubertyMaxxer
I've been consulting with multiple plastics and maxfacs around the world and they told me there is little they can realistically aesthetically improve for me.

The only change they would make is a Rhino, HT and Jaw Implants. And even then the change expected is to be negligible.

What a sad reason for a human being to die. Being too ugly to be accepted in society and having to rope despite being commercially successful.
Could u pm me your face?

let's trade faces then :what:
i'd trade my face for 3 inches in height immediately

no one takes me seriously or sees me as human because i'm 5'10

• JFL
Reactions: Broski and Deleted member 16381

I can only give 2 inches sorry :feelswhy:

Arent you the fucking fucker that called himself 5.5-5.75 PSL?:lul::lul:

Arent you the fucking fucker that called himself 5.5-5.75 PSL?:lul::lul:
no i got rated that i think im MTN or LTN based on how i get treated

but i think LTN gets treated better so i must be a subhuman then (high tier incel maybe)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, PubertyMaxxer, subhuman incel and 1 other person

What about 3.2 inch booster shoes?

What about 3.2 inch booster shoes?
not enough i wore 3 inch lifts and was short

im getting LL and then wear lifts maybe then at 6'4 I'll be considered a human being

Perhaps rtt Orgre max is something more for you?

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Perhaps rtt Orgre max is something more for you?
maybe this is what girls like after all?

i got gaslit girls like prettyboys so behaved like a shy flower but im incel now

maybe i should be a RTT ogre and beat the shit out of subhumans (in MMA) to get laid

but only after my LL I can ogremax you have to be 6'4+ to be an ogre nowadays :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Pumanator
You are larping

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and ifyouwannabemylover
You are larping
no its true i dont have to lie on an online forum

you're the larper you're 25 look like shit and are incel yet you try to give adivce to us real people that acknowledge their flaws and issues

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Im getting LL and then wear lifts maybe then at 6'4 I'll be considered a human being
Why do you want to end it? How is your family, friends, job, life situation?

no its true i dont have to lie on an online forum

you're the larper you're 25 look like shit and are incel yet you try to give adivce to us real people that acknowledge their flaws and issues
Instead of improving your face. Just do brain surgery. That will help you in life.

• +1
Reactions: Broski, Squirtoutmabooty, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Why do you want to end it? How is your family, friends, job, life situation?
my family thinks im crazy because im short

i have no friends

my job is shit i have to work 70 hours a week even tho i only earn a penny on the dollar of what they do

i just sit in my bed waiting for surgery i cant do anything else sry

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and prettyboislime
but only after my LL I can ogremax you have to be 6'4+ to be an ogre nowadays :ogre:
After ll you can basically not do extreme Sports anymore, or at least it will never feel the same

After ll you can basically not do extreme Sports anymore, or at least it will never feel the same
i dont do sports i just lay in bed

im genetically inferior people like me shouldnt do sports anyway!

• JFL
i just sit in my bed waiting for surgery i cant do anything else sry
Bro you have enough areas to fix. Maybe abandon your family and start new. I really think you have deeper issues. If you have the perfect face and are mentally still the same, you life will still suck pretty much

i dont do sports i just lay in bed

im genetically inferior people like me shouldnt do sports anyway!
Im genetically inferior and Im getting laid. Even your parents think you are mentalcell.

Bro you have enough areas to fix. Maybe abandon your family and start new. I really think you have deeper issues. If you have the perfect face and are mentally still the same, you life will still suck pretty much
no everything in my life happened because im an incel cast out

and im incel because of my height

no one wants to befriend a 5'10 manlet

• JFL
Im genetically inferior and Im getting laid.
@MakinItHappenReturn how am I getting ridiculed by you when this mentally ill incel at 25 pretends to get laid?

Im genetically inferior and Im getting laid. Even your parents think you are mentalcell.
no they think im short and thats why im crazy

if i were tall id be considered sane

no everything in my life happened because im an incel cast out

and im incel because of my height

no one wants to befriend a 5'10 manlet
Just by talking wirh I it's not hard to see that you hseek many excuses tather than solutions my friend

If my acne 5'4 friend complains i get it. But still he does sports and got someone to put his boyo inside.

Girls probably run away from the draining energy vampirey not a guy little below average

Probab a troll

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
no they think im short and thats why im crazy

if i were tall id be considered sane
Im incel because my height. You are fucking dumb motherfucker. Just get grip of you life.. No wonder why people dont wanna associated with you irl . yOU HAVE defeatist mentality.. You moan and bitch every single time.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 16531
Just by talking wirh I it's not hard to see that you hseek many excuses tather than solutions my friend

If my acne 5'4 friend complains i get it. But still he does sports and got someone to put his boyo inside.

Girls probably run away from the draining energy vampirey not a guy little below average
its not my fault im like this i like talking about my face, investment banking and plastic surgery with girls

Im incel because my height. You are fucking dumb motherfucker. Just get grip of you life.. No wonder why people dont wanna associated with you irl . yOU HAVE defeatist mentality.. You moan and bitch every single time.
yes ive given up but im more successful than almost anyone on this site

what does this say about the normies that think im inferior because im defeatist?

after ive given up i still made it further than them

funny

Send pics OP. I'm curious. As for your height 5'10 is death tier nowadays. Get LL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, PubertyMaxxer, .👽. and 1 other person
Send pics OP. I'm curious. As for your height 5'10 is death tier nowadays. Get LL
good that u understand

ur the only one that gets that 5'10 means its completely and irrevocably over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Rift
good that u understand

ur the only one that gets that 5'10 means its completely and irrevocably over
Of course. I'm the same height, It's brutal getting height mogged 24/7. Can't wait for LL in the summer :cool:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and DivineBeing
Of course. I'm the same height, It's brutal getting height mogged 24/7. Can't wait for LL in the summer :cool:
ill have to wait until 2023 :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
maybe this is what girls like after all?

i got gaslit girls like prettyboys so behaved like a shy flower but im incel now

maybe i should be a RTT ogre and beat the shit out of subhumans (in MMA) to get laid

Well it's not as black and white. There are multiple categories as Chad. Also I have seen transformation by steroids, purely by facial development. I think rtt is the best way to go if you can't prettyboy max.

Also regarding your height, 5 10 isn't that bad. Yoy can always use lifts to fraud to 6.00. If you were 5.2 I would saycits over.

• +1
send face

• +1
It's never over for white looking curry

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 13588 and DivineBeing
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I'm north caucasian , and I googled "dalit" , tbh they look Dravidian
yeah i got lucky to had a slightly whiter skin tone

i've also been whitening face and neck since i was 16

took a long time to get that dirty colour out of my face

• Love it
Reactions: Birdcell
yeah i got lucky to had a slightly whiter skin tone

i've also been whitening face and neck since i was 16

took a long time to get that dirty colour out of my face
Mirin

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Damn thats ridiculously brutal

In the next 2 weeks i will also consult with three belgian plastic maxillofacial surgeons. Hopefully i won't witness the same brutality.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator and DivineBeing
5'10 isn't short, You are white and you have prettyboy look you are just coping if you geomaxxed or worked on socialization and social circle maxxing get some hobbies you could get a gf and finally not be incel but you just want to cope with not being attractive enough when you are able to get with a low tier becky or becky you just have high standards you don't want to go outside and socialize with people so you can actually not be a autistic fuck

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing