My Plastic Surgeons and Maxfacs told me it's over

There are people who have far worse bases and yet they are trying to ascend compared to you, You have a really good base which will appeal to many women and ur not manlet ur white passing you can fuck young girls easily 15-18

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and DivineBeing
Damn thats ridiculously brutal

In the next 2 weeks i will also consult with three belgian plastic maxillofacial surgeons. Hopefully i won't witness the same brutality.
yep it felt brutal to be told there is nothing i can do to become better looking because i already looked good

5'10 isn't short, You are white and you have prettyboy look you are just coping if you geomaxxed or worked on socialization and social circle maxxing get some hobbies you could get a gf and finally not be incel but you just want to cope with not being attractive enough when you are able to get with a low tier becky or becky you just have high standards you don't want to go outside and socialize with people so you can actually not be a autistic fuck
i cant geomaxx now i have responsibilities like saving for LL and getting a HT soon

i'm intending to geomaxx in 2023 or 2024 though after my LL and HT so I'll be 6'4 in lifts

surely i will be able to pull an average asian girl in japan then (y)

There are people who have far worse bases and yet they are trying to ascend compared to you, You have a really good base which will appeal to many women and ur not manlet ur white passing you can fuck young girls easily 15-18
im trying to ascend as well im using all my free time to ascend

I’ve seen ur face u fucking faggot stop larping lmao
who leaked it?

i think mods should investigate

im sorry but i dont want to be called a larp im genuinely describing my experience consulting with world renowned plastics and maxfacs around the world, some in person

5'10 isn't short, You are white and you have prettyboy look you are just coping if you geomaxxed or worked on socialization and social circle maxxing get some hobbies you could get a gf and finally not be incel but you just want to cope with not being attractive enough when you are able to get with a low tier becky or becky you just have high standards you don't want to go outside and socialize with people so you can actually not be a autistic fuck
He is just seeking validation from blackpillers. Thats why he making tons of thread about him being incel failure. Many use Sympathy to get validation. Its easy way to manipulate people and it works.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Broski, Deleted member 14905 and 1 other person
roid

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
The only change they would make is a Rhino, HT and Jaw Implants.
sounds to me they are calling you a mental-cel tbh rhino, HT and jaw implants push everyone a few points up the SMV scale, the rest of your deformities must be inside your head instead of outside
:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Broski, Deleted member 16531 and DivineBeing
He is just seeking validation from blackpillers. Thats why he making tons of thread about him being incel failure. Many user use Sympathy to get validation. Its easy way to manipulate people.
you're lying about being a slayer while being a 25 year old incel

@MakinItHappenReturn has caught you and destroyed you in your last atention whore thread

you're ugly and short its over stop replying to me

you're the first person im about to ignore and im a keyboard warrior and usually love to debate

i cant geomaxx now i have responsibilities like saving for LL and getting a HT soon

i'm intending to geomaxx in 2023 or 2024 though after my LL and HT so I'll be 6'4 in lifts

surely i will be able to pull an average asian girl in japan then (y)
Dude you don't need to be 6'4 wtf is wrong with you, you listened to the mentally ill people on this forum way too much you are not ugly you are good looking now stop being narcissistic you can easily get a girl in japan you mog japanese men by 3 or 4 points 5'10 is 3 inches taller than average in japan and you are jbw you will have no problems in asia so don't do these damaging surgeries that are just gonna ruin your life in the long term if you were normie tier i would say that surgeries are worth it but you are htn to chadlite you will have no problems now stop making me give you narcissistic supply

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16531
sounds to me they are calling you a mental-cel tbh rhino, HT and jaw implants push everyone a few points up the SMV scale, the rest of your deformities must be inside your head instead of outside
:lul:
youre partially right

my deformities are somewhere else on my body (short legs)

He is just seeking validation from blackpillers. Thats why he making tons of thread about him being incel failure. Many use Sympathy to get validation. Its easy way to manipulate people and it works.
Actually true, Or he's mentally ill and this forum made it even worse. Honestly retarded to think that if you are mentally ill that lurking this forum for a few months will not fuck you up there are so many toxic people and ideas on here alot of truth but alot of cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
Dude you don't need to be 6'4 wtf is wrong with you, you listened to the mentally ill people on this forum way too much you are not ugly you are good looking now stop being narcissistic you can easily get a girl in japan you mog japanese men by 3 or 4 points 5'10 is 3 inches taller than average in japan and you are jbw you will have no problems in asia so don't do these damaging surgeries that are just gonna ruin your life in the long term if you were normie tier i would say that surgeries are worth it but you are htn to chadlite you will have no problems now stop making me give you narcissistic supply
i actually have a contrarian opinion because the consensus on this site is that 5'9 is the ideal height @LooksOverAll @OldVirgin

i have developed this contrarian opinion myself

Actually true, Or he's mentally ill and this forum made it even worse. Honestly retarded to think that if you are mentally ill that lurking this forum for a few months will not fuck you up there are so many toxic people and ideas on here alot of truth but alot of cope
i've been incel for 4 years this forum has contributed 0 to it

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
who leaked it?

i think mods should investigate

im sorry but i dont want to be called a larp im genuinely describing my experience consulting with world renowned plastics and maxfacs around the world, some in person
You’re a larping faggot if I was mod I would’ve banned u by now also TitBot leaked it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and DivineBeing
You’re a larping faggot if I was mod I would’ve banned u by now also TitBot leaked it
@Rift ban titbot?

• JFL
thx for snitching

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and mogstar
@DivineBeing
be free to send me your picture, I may give recommentations on what you can improve surgically

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and DivineBeing
youre partially right

my deformities are somewhere else on my body (short legs)
if you claim to be incel because you're 5'10 you surely have mental problems, it's not a halo, but you comfortably escape manletism
you're probably either actually autistic or just shy around girls

I'm also 5'10 and probably just a normie and had plenty of good-looking girls in bed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
@DivineBeing
be free to send me your picture, I may give recommentations on what you can improve surgically
The fed wants to see him I see

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and DivineBeing
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and DivineBeing
I don’t really care everyone knows people leaked ur pics. That’s why u only pm trustworthy people like myself
yep i shouldnt trust human scum like @Titbot who leaks privately sent pictures to others

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and mogstar
Send pics OP. I'm curious. As for your height 5'10 is death tier nowadays. Get LL
5'10 is an okay height.

Not great, not terrible.

• JFL
Reactions: Rift, Hueless and DivineBeing
Well it's not as black and white. There are multiple categories as Chad. Also I have seen transformation by steroids, purely by facial development. I think rtt is the best way to go if you can't prettyboy max.

Also regarding your height, 5 10 isn't that bad. Yoy can always use lifts to fraud to 6.00. If you were 5.2 I would saycits over.
What is rtt?

reminder OP has 12 lays and gets 4000 matches on tinder :Comfy:

Why not 12?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and DivineBeing
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Pumanator