MY PLATES ARE OPEN HELP ME WİTH HEİGHTMAXXİNG

T

TurkishAscender

Iron
So i checked my growth plates and fuck yes they are indeed still open.
İ talked with @FreakkForLife about this and he recommended Blasting İGF1 LR3 to get levels above 900ng/dl.

Any recommendations about heightmaxxing? Current plan is to blast İGF1 75mcg a day and take aromasin every 5 day about 6.25mg

Currently i stand at 177 morning height
Goal: 186+

Let's fucking get it

( This is a very low effort thread :feelsuhh:)

Tagging some ascendercels
Tags: @MrIncrelex @alienmaxxer @6foot2_17y0 @chinpilled @chinpilled @Henry_Gandy @Henry_Gandy @xefo @xefo @TeenAscender TeenAscender @TeenAscender @GigaAscender GigaAscender@GigaAscender @Alexanderr Alexanderr@Alexanderr @thickdickdaddy27 thickdickdaddy27@thickdickdaddy27 @BoosterShotEnjoyer BoosterShotEnjoyer@BoosterShotEnjoyer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightOrDie, iwasborntobealoser, chawaje and 3 others
You FUCKED UP ALL OF YOUR TAGS.

Over for you nigga.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, LooksOrDeath, zoomertrader and 7 others
how old r u

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19 and ChristianChad
k2,magnesium,d3,taurine

İ am 16 and 7 months as of now
Bone age is 15.5 :feelswhy:
Get on aromasin(3.125-6.25 mg ed/EOD) and blast ur way to igf1 lr3 and occasional injections of igf1 des(more potent than lr3,but very short half life of 30 minutes).
Do it in cycles or u will kill yourself (of course dat wont happen).
Use hexarelin occasionaly as it activates pi3k pathway.
@Henry_Gandy

U would see gains very gud(git gud,git gud).

Just blast what I said above as my list is short, effective and not too expensive.
There are other ways to grow but could end up killing yourself:feelswah::feelswhy::lul:😡

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18118, Deleted member 4614 and TurkishAscender
Blast HGH until 20yo. Vitamins and supplements and all that shit is cope without actual, real drugs.

HGH is expensive as fuck though, so figure out a way to buy it nonetheless.

Check out Turkish steroids suppliers, they sell UG lab HGH, it's WAY WAY cheaper than the legit one. Buy a few vials, take them to a lab and test them to see if it's legit dosed HGH then start blasting.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, .👽., Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
Blast HGH until 20yo. Vitamins and supplements and all that shit is cope without actual, real drugs.

Igf1 lr3 and igf1 des is better.
Just get from peptidesciences.
Use acetic acid instead of bac water to extend its lifespan.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, .👽., TurkishAscender and 1 other person
Good advice.

This nigga is lucky as fuck to be aware of such shit at his age. I wish I knew about IGF when I was 16. I would've blasted my way to 6'5.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TurkishAscender, FreakkForLife and Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Reactions: shave, Deleted member 17344 and TurkishAscender
  • +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender
Good advice.

This nigga is lucky as fuck to be aware of such shit at his age. I wish I knew about IGF when I was 16. I would've blasted my way to 6'5.
i just turned 17 should i do it ?ù

• +1
Bone age is usually a meme.
Just get x rays,they are the real shit
nigga my armspan is aleardy 6 3 and im only 6 0 tall

my wrists are aleardy at 7.5 inch at lowbody fat, i simply grow too fast because of too much growth hormone

• +1
nigga my armspan is aleardy 6 3 and im only 6 0 tall

my wrists are aleardy at 7.5 inch at lowbody fat, i simply grow too fast because of too much growth hormone
Thats supposed to be impressive? My armspan was 193cm at 185cm last time i measured it at 19-20, but my wrists are 6.4 inches :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Thats supposed to be impressive? My armspan was 193cm at 185cm last time i measured it at 19-20, but my wrists are 6.4 inches :feelswah:
You are telling me 7.5 inch wrists arent impressed at age 18? i mean cmon adults who are 30 and older have mostly 7 - 7.5 inch wrists

Yet my bone structure is still increasing, my father has 9inch wrists. i might get even bigger than that

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and currylightskin
i just turned 17 should i do it ?ù
Go take an x-ray and see if your growth plates are still open. If yes and you're not satisfied with your current height, then fuck yes, do it.

If you do it but growth plates are closed, you're just going to waste a lot of money on HGH for nothing.

• +1
Reactions: nosemaxxing
Any recommendations about heightmaxxing?
What about this device?

Heightmax

:unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
more plates more dates

• +1
Reactions: DreamBoyForHer, prodbymetro and FreakkForLife
Go take an x-ray and see if your growth plates are still open. If yes and you're not satisfied with your current height, then fuck yes, do it.

If you do it but growth plates are closed, you're just going to waste a lot of money on HGH for nothing.
thx a lot

You are telling me 7.5 inch wrists arent impressed at age 18? i mean cmon adults who are 30 and older have mostly 7 - 7.5 inch wrists

Yet my bone structure is still increasing, my father has 9inch wrists. i might get even bigger than that
Im talking about armspan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BearBoy
Im talking about armspan
Yes a long armspan with big bone structure is rare which is why i added it.

You have long armspan yet small wrists get it?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
its over for u

• JFL
Yes a long armspan with big bone structure is rare which is why i added it.

You have long armspan yet small wrists get it?
Small wrists are mostly genetic, easf africans have small wrists for example and are lanky. Not sure whats the benefit of it tbh, better for running? Idk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BearBoy
Small wrists are mostly genetic, easf africans have small wrists for example and are lanky. Not sure whats the benefit of it tbh, better for running? Idk
Probably since the lighter they are the faster they can run.

Heavy bone structure and long limbs are good for fighting and other factors, like durability aswell.

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender and TsarTsar444
I do a technique similar to it.
And it works,i will make a thread soon
Where did you hire the guys in red dresses? :unsure:
And how much does it cost to hire a machinery engineer in the mask?:unsure:

Where did you hire the guys in red dresses? :unsure:
And how much does it cost to hire a machinery engineer in the mask?:unsure:
Lol,:lul:.
I do it myself alone just using rolling batons/skipping rope handles.

The key is to produce rotational motion and induce muscle and spinal elongation with it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Jelly of you to have 15.5 bone age, with the right heightmaxxing compounds you can grow 10cm

• +1
Jelly of you to have 15.5 bone age, with the right heightmaxxing compounds you can grow 10cm
True,i would probably grow disproportionately if some of my plates are open and some closed.
But being tall with disproportionate skeleton is better than being short with perfect proportions,what do u think??

Get on aromasin(3.125-6.25 mg ed/EOD) and blast ur way to igf1 lr3 and occasional injections of igf1 des(more potent than lr3,but very short half life of 30 minutes).
Do it in cycles or u will kill yourself (of course dat wont happen).
Use hexarelin occasionaly as it activates pi3k pathway.
@Henry_Gandy

U would see gains very gud(git gud,git gud).

Just blast what I said above as my list is short, effective and not too expensive.
There are other ways to grow but could end up killing yourself:feelswah::feelswhy::lul:😡
İgf Des never heard of it
Also i will go 2 months on 2 weeks off as u said earlier
Hexarelin will look up to it
İ guess igf1 Des and hexarelin not that necessary
Also thank you again for the response waiting to hear more from you

Check out Turkish steroids suppliers, they sell UG lab HGH, it's WAY WAY cheaper than the legit one. Buy a few vials, take them to a lab and test them to see if it's legit dosed HGH then start blasting.
Hgh is expensive ASF In turkey my dad is a doc and even that a month of dosage is expensive
Also i will but İGF1 from Turkish suppliers to will check blood levels to see if it's legit or nah

İgf Des never heard of it
Also i will go 2 months on 2 weeks off as u said earlier
Hexarelin will look up to it
İ guess igf1 Des and hexarelin not that necessary
Also thank you again for the response waiting to hear more from you
No prob.
Igf1 des is also a synthetic igf1 ,it is more potent but has shorter time period.

Hgh is expensive ASF In turkey my dad is a doc and even that a month of dosage is expensive
Also i will but İGF1 from Turkish suppliers to will check blood levels to see if it's legit or nah
GIve it to a Pharma company,they can test if your igf1 is pure or not

• +1
Good advice.

Thank you my man i just recently got a girlfriend thanks to looksmaxxing i feel very privileged
Average height here is 5'7 i will be about 6'2 which is tall tall here lfg

• +1
Reactions: prodbymetro
GIve it to a Pharma company,they can test if your igf1 is pure or not
Pharma companies will make you bankrupt here lmao it's super expensive i would rather get blood test before Afters they are the same i guess? @FreakkForLife

Last edited:
Pharma companies will make you bankrupt here lmao it's super expensive i would rather get blood test before Afters they are the same i guess? @FreakkForLife
Kind of.
I think the Pharma method is still better, as blood tests don't tell u if its 50% doses or 100%.

Ask @ SexuallyAbusive tag him ,he knows a lot

• +1
@SexuallyAbusive yoo bro
About the İGF1
Getting a blood test and seeing levels above 900ng/dl is enough right?
Kind of.
I think the Pharma method is still better, as blood tests don't tell u if its 50% doses or 100%.

Ask @ SexuallyAbusive tag him ,he knows a lot

Dont use igf-1

Its all fake and scam. Just use gh

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., TeenAscender, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
how is that superior to pharma hgh?

and how does it compare to mk677 for example

I dont know where do you live exactly but 177 cm is a pretty decent height in Turkey if you are actually from here

Igf1 lr3 by-passes the liver conversion step of HGH to igf1,it also bypasses the igf1 bidningproteins.
Also bone growth happens by igf1 ,so it's better to take direct igf1 rather than taking hgh which needs to get converted to igf1 in the liver.
Also igf1 lr3>>internal natural igf1.
The best is to run igf1 lr3 for external igf1 and use mk677 as a cheap source for internal igf1.

• +1
Reactions: DrMaze

MK677 increases natural hgh production,it's a cheap GHRH.

• +1
Reactions: DrMaze and TurkishAscender
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, .👽. and TurkishAscender
So i checked my growth plates and fuck yes they are indeed still open.
İ talked with @FreakkForLife about this and he recommended Blasting İGF1 LR3 to get levels above 900ng/dl.

Any recommendations about heightmaxxing? Current plan is to blast İGF1 75mcg a day and take aromasin every 5 day about 6.25mg

Currently i stand at 177 morning height
Goal: 186+

Let's fucking get it

( This is a very low effort thread :feelsuhh:)

Tagging some ascendercels
Tags: @MrIncrelex @alienmaxxer @6foot2_17y0 @chinpilled @chinpilled @Henry_Gandy @Henry_Gandy @xefo @xefo @TeenAscender TeenAscender @TeenAscender @GigaAscender GigaAscender@GigaAscender @Alexanderr Alexanderr@Alexanderr @thickdickdaddy27 thickdickdaddy27@thickdickdaddy27 @BoosterShotEnjoyer BoosterShotEnjoyer@BoosterShotEnjoyer
herd about this stack rn Bmn111,ky19382 and hgh+ai?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, TurkishAscender and FreakkForLife
Ignore him, people can be unnecessarily rude here sometimes. What´s your budget?
About 250$ a month and i am considered upper class here :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18118