MY PLATES ARE OPEN HELP ME WİTH HEİGHTMAXXİNG

Igf1 lr3 by-passes the liver conversion step of HGH to igf1,it also bypasses the igf1 bidningproteins.
Also bone growth happens by igf1 ,so it's better to take direct igf1 rather than taking hgh which needs to get converted to igf1 in the liver.
Also igf1 lr3>>internal natural igf1.
The best is to run igf1 lr3 for external igf1 and use mk677 as a cheap source for internal igf1.
So do you think i need to use mk677 with İGF1? Or just İGF1 and aromasin

I think just run igf1 and aromaisn.
I have just 2 doubts that

1)would external igf1 supress the body's natural hgh production?
if yes,then mk677 is a good and cheap way to keep natural hgh production at bay.
if no, then no need to take mk677.
also,even if it's yes,then mk677 comes with a lot of side effects and problems like insulin resistance (this can be countered), increased apetite,water retention,numb tingly fingers for some time but it's cheap,so u can judge between it.

2)does hgh act directly on the body's cells for growth or does it work indirectly by conversion to igf1 in the liver which then acts on the body cells for growth or is a mix of both?

As of now i am sure that igf1 will give u growth,and even if these 2 questions aren't answered ,don't be hesitant, because igf1 works and has been shown to give growth to children with HGH resistance (laron syndrome).

so,just take igf1 lr3 and aromasin,and buy blood glucose monitor to keep an eye on your blood sugar and keep it in normal limit(hgh causes insulin resistance/pre diabetes,but i don't know if igf1 lr3 does that too?).

don't eat sugary foods,glyecmic foods,do exercise .

Also,igf1>>hgh as igf1 lr3 won't be suppressed by eating food like HGH gets supressed because of eating food.

Also, measure your blood pressure regularly.
SexuallyAbusive didn't answer how to measure igf1 purity.
The best way is to contact a lab which measure purity of compunds like igf1,hgh,ask them the price for the purity test,if it's cheap,go for it.

See if u can get igf1 lr3 from swisschems,they are quite good but is a bit more expensive than peptidesciences.

Also, swisschems>>Turkish igf1 as it's an international brand with good record and tests.
The rest is on u.
Also,if i was u, i would do a bit more research about the side effects of igf1 lr3,and how to minimize and counter them.

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender
Also, measure your blood pressure regularly.
SexuallyAbusive didn't answer how to measure igf1 purity.
The best way is to contact a lab which measure purity of compunds like igf1,hgh,ask them the price for the purity test,if it's cheap,go for it.

See if u can get igf1 lr3 from swisschems,they are quite good but is a bit more expensive than peptidesciences.

Also, swisschems>>Turkish igf1 as it's an international brand with good record and tests.
The rest is on u.
Also,if i was u, i would do a bit more research about the side effects of igf1 lr3,and how to minimize and counter them.
Did you ever did a İGF1 LR3 cycle to grow ? İ thought you did, if you did can you put some side effects here ?
İ did my research about it and they are pretty common thing like muscle spasms tiredness from building bones(obviously) and if you have a cancer history you shouldn't use it

İ would look into abroad suppliers but i am afraid they are banned in turkey and therefore can't past from border's :feelswah:

Did you ever did a İGF1 LR3 cycle to grow ? İ thought you did, if you did can you put some side effects here ?
İ did my research about it and they are pretty common thing like muscle spasms tiredness from building bones(obviously) and if you have a cancer history you shouldn't use it

İ would look into abroad suppliers but i am afraid they are banned in turkey and therefore can't past from border's :feelswah:
Swisschems might be open.
Why is gayDogan such a rat that he banned everyone!
No I haven't done igf1 but would do it soon,as soon as I get a bit more money
I mostly research about a compound for 2 weeks-3 weeks before taking it as i dont want to stop cold turkey when i notice a grave side effect while taking it.
Also my parents are very nagging,and it's a bit difficult to convince them.

• +1
Swisschems might be open.
Why is gayDogan such a rat that he banned everyone!
No I haven't done igf1 but would do it soon,as soon as I get a bit more money
I mostly research about a compound for 2 weeks-3 weeks before taking it as i dont want to stop cold turkey when i notice a grave side effect while taking it.
Also my parents are very nagging,and it's a bit difficult to convince them.
Please open up a post about İGF1 LR3 when you start
Very interesting to hear
Also checked swisschems indeed they ship to turkey but rules are still there lmao fuck gaydogan
Also you are right i should do more research about it been looking at the sides and all of the users just report tiredness

Swisschems 100 day of dosage is 700 dollars= 13000₺ liras(average doc salary) it's pretty much over i have to buy from low quality retards :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
So i checked my growth plates and fuck yes they are indeed still open.
İ talked with @FreakkForLife about this and he recommended Blasting İGF1 LR3 to get levels above 900ng/dl.

Any recommendations about heightmaxxing? Current plan is to blast İGF1 75mcg a day and take aromasin every 5 day about 6.25mg

Currently i stand at 177 morning height
Goal: 186+

Let's fucking get it

( This is a very low effort thread :feelsuhh:)

Tagging some ascendercels
Tags: @MrIncrelex @alienmaxxer @6foot2_17y0 @chinpilled @chinpilled @Henry_Gandy @Henry_Gandy @xefo @xefo @TeenAscender TeenAscender @TeenAscender @GigaAscender GigaAscender@GigaAscender @Alexanderr Alexanderr@Alexanderr @thickdickdaddy27 thickdickdaddy27@thickdickdaddy27 @BoosterShotEnjoyer BoosterShotEnjoyer@BoosterShotEnjoyer
just reminded me of how over it is for me

• JFL
İ talked with @FreakkForLife about this and he recommended Blasting İGF1 LR3 to get levels above 900ng/dl.

Any recommendations about heightmaxxing? Current plan is to blast İGF1 75mcg a day and take aromasin every 5 day about 6.25mg

Let's fucking get it

Tags: @MrIncrelex @alienmaxxer @6foot2_17y0 @chinpilled @chinpilled @Henry_Gandy @Henry_Gandy @xefo @xefo @TeenAscender TeenAscender @TeenAscender @GigaAscender GigaAscender@GigaAscender @Alexanderr Alexanderr@Alexanderr @thickdickdaddy27 thickdickdaddy27@thickdickdaddy27 @BoosterShotEnjoyer BoosterShotEnjoyer@BoosterShotEnjoyer
doesn anybody know where to buy igf lr3 and aromasin? i live in germany

• JFL
Its over

• JFL
Thank you my man i just recently got a girlfriend thanks to looksmaxxing i feel very privileged
Average height here is 5'7 i will be about 6'2 which is tall tall here lfg
nigga do u really believe 5'7 is avg. I'm 6'0 and I get perma heightmogged walking around JFL.

wish you happiness with your manita :feelshah:

nigga do u really believe 5'7 is avg. I'm 6'0 and I get perma heightmogged walking around JFL.

wish you happiness with your manita :feelshah:
Thanks Turkish bro no i don't believe it at all i get heightmogged at 5'10:feelswhy: Turkish gen Z is tall asf

Anyways i will mog you to oblivion in 1 year don't come near me :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17768
Thanks Turkish bro no i don't believe it at all i get heightmogged at 5'10:feelswhy: Turkish gen Z is tall asf

Anyways i will mog you to oblivion in 1 year don't come near me :feelshah:
bet.

Get on aromasin(3.125-6.25 mg ed/EOD) and blast ur way to igf1 lr3 and occasional injections of igf1 des(more potent than lr3,but very short half life of 30 minutes).
Do it in cycles or u will kill yourself (of course dat wont happen).
Use hexarelin occasionaly as it activates pi3k pathway.
@Henry_Gandy

U would see gains very gud(git gud,git gud).

Just blast what I said above as my list is short, effective and not too expensive.
There are other ways to grow but could end up killing yourself:feelswah::feelswhy::lul:😡
your information is severely outdated. Sorry bro.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
your information is severely outdated. Sorry bro.
And all the stack before 2021 consisting of diosgenin,disocin, resveratol,curcumin, doxycycline,is all of it cope??:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::unsure::cry:

• +1
pi3k is legit but is also stimulated by igf-1, don't play hex as some magic compound for that.
Ok,i read your old posts about hexarelin and si Wu Tang extract stimulating pi3k Pathway?
So,hex isn't some magic compound but can stimulate pi3k,right??
So this means,Taking igf1 lr3 would stimulate pi3k?so 2 birds killed by one stone.:feelshah:

• +1
Wasn't all that part of xcrunner/alkoclar stack?
So,it was cope,nice to know:cry:.

What do u think of non aromatizable androgens like DHT,oxandrolone(anavar),stanozole(winstrol)?
Are they good for heightmaxxing,just looking at the possibilities

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
Ok,i read your old posts about hexarelin and si Wu Tang extract stimulating pi3k Pathway?
So,hex isn't some magic compound but can stimulate pi3k,right??
So this means,Taking igf1 lr3 would stimulate pi3k?so 2 birds killed by one stone.:feelshah:
Just take HGH bro, your igf-1 lr3 probably isn't even receptor grade, it won't be effective

non aromatizable androgens won't make you taller than your genetic potential

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray, MEGA CHAD and FreakkForLife
no fucking idea bro but wish you the best.

kinda weird that everyone suggest different things. I would get the info here and go talk to an actual doctor tbh tbh.

• +1
k2,magnesium,d3,taurine
this has never made anyone grow taller

u think this works because it helps bone growth but it wont actually make you grow more in total

you need AI ANd hgh for that

What the fuck at your age my bike age was 18 and my wrist were thin as fuck
Are u blasting igf1 lr3 now ,broski??
It's better than hgh in every way,but don't blast too much or u will get a hgh but(look at Joe Rogan's hgh gut),blast 50 mcg of receptor grade igf1 lr3 from peptidesciences ed and u will be safe and would see gains

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray and TurkishAscender

Let's fucking get it

how did you get an xray? would it be weird if you asked your doctor to check if your growth plates are open?

• +1

Let's fucking get it

how did you get an xray? would it be weird if you asked your doctor to check if your growth plates are open?

In third world, slightly less developed countries,it's easy to get x ray and blood tests,there are local clinics that do it for cheap and without hassle.
In first world countries and in america the doctors are fa99ots,they want prescription and reasons for everything,there is no freedom.
Fking greedy fa99ots

• +1
Reactions: lonelycurry, UglyGod360 and TurkishAscender
Just take HGH bro, your igf-1 lr3 probably isn't even receptor grade, it won't be effective

non aromatizable androgens won't make you taller than your genetic potential
Bro,after u mentioned receptor grade,i scourged the internet for igf1 lr3 with receptor grade.
I found it on many sites but with varying prices.

On peptidesciences (very reputable and credible(y))
Media grade lr3 1 mg is for 100 bucks and receptor grade is for 250-300$ for 1 mg.

Also,there is something called "peg mgf" i don't know what it is,will it work for heightmaxxing?

And on genx peptides receptor grade,it's for 80 bucks(i think this is bunk).

Some steorid forum members mentioned That gropep sells igf1 very quality.
They also mentioned that the difference between media grade and receptor grade is purity which is between 85-95% in media grade and in receptor grade it's >95%.

Some others mentioned that difference between media and receptor grade will only show on lab cultures and for bodybuilding and physiological purposes,receptor grade is enough.

Some guys on reddit reported muscle growth on media grade.

On gropep,1 mg media grade is for 320$ and 1 mg receptor grade is for a staggering "5000$",

GTFIH
@TurkishAscender
@AscendingHero
@TeenAscender
@Bitchwhipper2

I think peptidesciences Igf1 lr3 receptor grade is bretty gud.
I heard from @ SexuallyAbusive and Dyorotic2 that the key is to get igf1 levels above 900 pg/ml for several months.
I know that teens grow on 400 pg/ml but the body probably senitizes itself to that igf1 levels and since we aren't in the growth spurt we require more igf1.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TurkishAscender and Bitchwhipper2
Blast HGH until 20yo. Vitamins and supplements and all that shit is cope without actual, real drugs.

HGH is expensive as fuck though, so figure out a way to buy it nonetheless.

Check out Turkish steroids suppliers, they sell UG lab HGH, it's WAY WAY cheaper than the legit one. Buy a few vials, take them to a lab and test them to see if it's legit dosed HGH then start blasting.
sui fuel, what the fuck should i blast if im 5'8

WhATS Ur age?

If your plates are open,get on aromasin to keep ur platés open and blast igf1 lr3 instead of HGH,use somatostatin inhibtors like pyridostigmine and DSIP

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
Bro,after u mentioned receptor grade,i scourged the internet for igf1 lr3 with receptor grade.

Media grade lr3 1 mg is for 100 bucks and receptor grade is for 250-300$ for 1 mg.

Also,there is something called "peg mgf" i don't know what it is,will it work for heightmaxxing?

They also mentioned that the difference between media grade and receptor grade is purity which is between 85-95% in media grade and in receptor grade it's >95%.

Some others mentioned that difference between media and receptor grade will only show on lab cultures and for bodybuilding and physiological purposes,receptor grade is enough.

On gropep,1 mg media grade is for 320$ and 1 mg receptor grade is for a staggering "5000$",

GTFIH
@TurkishAscender
@AscendingHero
@TeenAscender
@Bitchwhipper2

I heard from @ SexuallyAbusive and Dyorotic2 that the key is to get igf1 levels above 900 pg/ml for several months.
I know that teens grow on 400 pg/ml but the body probably senitizes itself to that igf1 levels and since we aren't in the growth spurt we require more igf1.
Bump for balls to try igf-1.

Probably fake, but by all means go for it :feelsokman:

WhATS Ur age?

If your plates are open,get on aromasin to keep ur platés open and blast igf1 lr3 instead of HGH,use somatostatin inhibtors like pyridostigmine and DSIP

DoNt Take HGH,take igf1 lr3 (50-100 mcg ed) instead,u are 15 u would shoot up to 6'0 within 4-6 months.
This is the source for igf1,use receptor grade if u are rich.
PM me otherwise,i will help u out.

I am 18 and I went from 5'9 to 6'0 in 4 months by stretching.I am working to get to 6'2 by strethcing ,then going to 6'4 by igf1.

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray and TurkishAscender
Bump for balls to try igf-1.

Probably fake, but by all means go for it :feelsokman:
Did u see the gropep igf1 , 1 mg for 5000$?
Damn,i will go with peptidesciences
What do u think
@Henry_Gandy

• +1
DoNt Take HGH,take igf1 lr3 (50-100 mcg ed) instead,u are 15 u would shoot up to 6'0 within 4-6 months.
This is the source for igf1,use receptor grade if u are rich.
PM me otherwise,i will help u out.

I am 18 and I went from 5'9 to 6'0 in 4 months by stretching.I am working to get to 6'2 by strethcing ,then going to 6'4 by igf1.
Help me boyo. Im dying

Did u see the gropep igf1 , 1 mg for 5000$?
Damn,i will go with peptidesciences
What do u think
@Henry_Gandy
Btw, if its real you will know.

Just go to the gym and check your pump.

Rich piana said that he could barely move because the pump was so strong

• Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife
bros, where to get real aromasin? Can't find that shit anywhere

nvm boyos, i found it at a pharmacy. Life fuel

• +1
FUCK i need prescription. Fucking suifuel

It's better than hgh in every way,but don't blast too much or u will get a hgh but(look at Joe Rogan's hgh gut),blast 50 mcg of receptor grade igf1 lr3 from peptidesciences ed and u will be safe and would see gains
No, not yet, but I've been planning to do so. You said peptidescience is where I can buy igf1?

btw on a syringe how much would 50mcg of igf1 lr3 be? it would be 0.15 ius, how would that look like on a syringe, or how would I go about injecting it?

GTFIH
@TurkishAscender
@AscendingHero
@TeenAscender
@Bitchwhipper2

İ wish i had that much money i am going for media grade for now and will use aromasin
After i get to 18 and hopefully my business grows i will use receptor grade there is no way i could afford receptor grade
Time to blast media and stretch the fuck out lfg
İ will still check my levels to see if it works hope i don't die from some cancer or smthng:feelswah:

All cope

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TurkishAscender and Chadullahlite

Let's fucking get it

Eat healthy, exercise and sleep a lot. That’s basically it. HGH and aromasin won’t help you go from 177 to 186

• JFL