MY PLATES ARE OPEN HELP ME WİTH HEİGHTMAXXİNG

Eat healthy, exercise and sleep a lot. That’s basically it. HGH and aromasin won’t help you go from 177 to 186
Lmao it just shows you don't have any idea about hormones
Welcome to my ignore list

take aromasin every 5 day about 6.25mg
that seems too low to do anything.

I would up every 2 weeks
start with 6.25 2x a week
Then 6.25 EOD
Then final dose 6.25 ED
Stop before then if u get sides

Also how old are you

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender
Eat healthy, exercise and sleep a lot. That’s basically it. HGH and aromasin won’t help you go from 177 to 186
Absolute dogshit quora and reddit tier advice

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and TurkishAscender
that seems too low to do anything.

I would up every 2 weeks
start with 6.25 2x a week
Then 6.25 EOD
Then final dose 6.25 ED
Stop before then if u get sides

Also how old are you
16 brother but i don't want to crash e levels 💀

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
16 brother but i don't want to crash e levels 💀
25mg a day results in 80% less E
The range for E is 10-40 average around 25 pg/ml you can s safely slash it in half and you would still be within range

• +1
25mg a day results in 80% less E
The range for E is 10-40 average around 25 pg/ml you can s safely slash it in half and you would still be within range
Excuse me but my dick still be working right?
İ am planning on using it every other day 6.25mg

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Lmao it just shows you don't have any idea about hormones
Welcome to my ignore list
alright good luck bro. Go ahead and ask a doctor about this. Theyll tell you that if you are not deficient then these wont really work. Of course youre gonna ignore because it goes against your cope. :lul:

alright good luck bro. Go ahead and ask a doctor about this. Theyll tell you that if you are not deficient then these wont really work. Of course youre gonna ignore because it goes against your cope. :lul:
Doctors are copers,liars and thiefs.

They don't give two shits about u.

U need to pick up the mantle and do what u wanna do.

If i had listened to doctors i would have been 5'7 today not 5'12.

Also,doctors are very late and outdated in their knowledge and info, especially in the field of heightmaxxing.

They try to predict ur height based on ur wrists,which is completely wrong,if ur wrist plates fuse,they tell u it's over which is wrong,wrist is the first to fuse,u have 3-4 years to grow after ur wrists close.

One guy grew 8 inches afte this doctors told him his wrists closed and he won't grow.

Until 1990s they were telling people that androgens fuse growth plates in men and then they changed their opinion when cases of estrogen resistance in men appeared.

These thieves make money by giving people placebo instead of Gh+AI in controlled studies and they don't even tell the people what they are being given.

Bunch of sleazy thieves.

Of course there are many good ones out there but it dosent minimize the affect of bad ones

@FreakkForLife

DoNt Take HGH,take igf1 lr3 (50-100 mcg ed) instead,u are 15 u would shoot up to 6'0 within 4-6 months.
This is the source for igf1,use receptor grade if u are rich.
PM me otherwise,i will help u out.

I am 18 and I went from 5'9 to 6'0 in 4 months by stretching.I am working to get to 6'2 by strethcing ,then going to 6'4 by igf1.
brother DSIP serves as a somastotin inhibitor?

in 2 months I will spend 4 thousand dollars in peptidescience, do you recommend investing in receptor grade igf1? Is there much difference between the receiver grade (250 usd) and the igf1 lr3 (100 usd)?

I'm also looking into igf2, I'm excited. I am 3 cm shorter than 1.80 (5'11) that is my goal. I am 19 years old and since I was 17 I have been taking Aromatase Inhibitors.

hermano DSIP sirve como un inhibidor de la somastotina?

en 2 meses gastare 4 mil dolares en peptidescience, me recomiendan invertir en receptor grado igf1? ¿Hay mucha diferencia entre el grado del receptor (250 usd) y el igf1 lr3 (100 usd)?

También estoy buscando en igf2, estoy emocionado. Mido 3 cm menos de 1,80 (5'11) ese es mi objetivo. Tengo 19 años y desde los 17 tomo inhibidores de la aromatasa.
how will you do with the shipments?

I live in the third world, it will take 15 days and the cost is 75 usd

Igf1 lr3 by-passes the liver conversion step of HGH to igf1,it also bypasses the igf1 bidningproteins.
Also bone growth happens by igf1 ,so it's better to take direct igf1 rather than taking hgh which needs to get converted to igf1 in the liver.
Also igf1 lr3>>internal natural igf1.
The best is to run igf1 lr3 for external igf1 and use mk677 as a cheap source for internal igf1.
@Osie

How did you get the funds for igf 1?