My question to all christians and muslims

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Kraken
I just wana ask 1 question

someone like a mao zedong killed like millions of people evil guy right? But he can just wash away all of his sins by recognizing X faith and he will go to heaven. Do you think this would be a very apt judgment by your god? God serves justice right?

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Mog3D and Lynxress
Images   2024 02 29T190801926

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Mog3D and mayo mogger
@BigBiceps @Eternal_

Religion is just way to unite people for conquest in the older times nothing more than modern dsy nationalism
Yeah it is way to mass manipulate people and control society

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
ZomboMeme 29022024092230

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and mayo mogger
RELIGION is nothing but Philosophy

• +1
We don't believe that in Islam. There is no such thing as going to heaven and accepting Islam if the subject in the example you made doesn't make a sincere and wholehearted effort of repentance. In Islam if a person doesn't repent sincerely, rejects and try to ammend an act that entails disbelief (Kufr) he is not to be considered a muslim even if he utters the Shahada. If Mao converted to Islam and mantained a single grain of pride for what he did he would not be considered a muslim.

The narrative that God forgives any dumbass just by uttering few words without adopting certain moral convictions first as if He was a weak being that needs desperately followers is just a modern christian one that wasn't even adhered by the vast majority of early christian scholars. They try to mask it as some sort of "Jesus loves you" and whatnot when in reality is just a last attempt to mantain the catholic church and other entities getting a flow of money and followers.

We believe that God can forgive any sin with sincere repentance, and that it is a sin to doubt the Mercy of Allah, but that doesn't mean He will do it just for uttering few words without sincerety.

Anyways, arguing this is just a waste of time especially in a place like this. If you say "God doesn't forgive just for uttering few words without sincerity" someone will tell you that your religion is not merciful enough. If you say that "God forgives everything" someone else will come and tell you that your religion is weak minded and just seeks to appeal to others.

I say to hell with trying to please people, it is the biggest waste of time that there is. Is it enough that Islam is the only one of the 3 monotheist religions that doesn't punish before sending a messenger first to all nations and giving them a chance, that doesn't punish children who die with hell like according to the majority of early christianity and judaism scholars, that doesn't blame people like bastards or their descendance (People who were born out of wedlock) for their conditions that didn't depend on them, that doesn't punish castrated people like judeochristianity does, etc

I'm proud of my religion and both it's mercy and it's strictness. Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): "Know that Allah is severe in punishment and that He is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, SubhumanCurrycel and PseduoAryan
I just wana ask 1 question

someone like a mao zedong killed like millions of people evil guy right? But he can just wash away all of his sins by recognizing X faith and he will go to heaven. Do you think this would be a very apt judgment by your god? God serves justice right?
God is eternal and he will be a better judge than you.

Wouldn’t if be more unfair to create humans and give them freedom when sin is so appetizing, then send them into eternal torture for sinning? Are you any better than Mao as a sinner or would you commit the same given his position?

The Bible talks about repenting and accepting Christ with the free gift of salvation in your heart, not your mouth, if he truly would repent (change) I would believe he’d get mercy, as he is not a sinner anymore, true change is difficult and rare though, and I doubt someone who went that far could have that kind of change.

• +1