My return to morality and ethics

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I had a unimaginably brutal childhood.

I am the son of a rather pathetic, bald, fat, very weak minded white man and a random, uncaring, ruthlessly selfish Thai woman.

My father SEAmaxxed when he had me, and was already old and bald by the time I was born.

I imagine my father never actually wanted children, but being weak as a man, he only wanted daughters, being a coward.

Every son my father ever had, he either abandoned, beat very badly, or was the product of rape. I have multiple siblings all with different mothers. My father abandoned one half brother I have, i never met him and I imagine he was raised in poverty. The other is a product of him having sex his teenage stepdaughter, whom he got pregnant. The last half brother I have is very mentally insane and has been in and out of prison for the last 16 years.

When i was a kid my dad would beat me so bloody that my blood would cover the walls everywhere. My mother does not care either.
Years ago, when i was 18, my father and mother wanted to make me homeless, so I had to join the military to escape that. I was successful and I probably would have committed suicide otherwise.

My parents you could say, i would have to say, are objectively "evil" people. Even if morality is just subjective, i believe with all my heart these people did me some sort of wrong, so I do believe in right and wrong, that there is a proper way to conduct yourself and a false, improper way, being evil.

In this world you might note that evil is everywhere, selfishness abundant, egoism the basis of every interaction, Nietzches ideas of everyone having a "will to rise to power" being the fundamental reality we live in. You are correct. The world is not a good place. People realize this then fall into Machiavellian scheming to rise to power by any evil act possible and suddenly the entire society becomes a dystopia where everyone is scheming for his own success and the demise of everyone around him. I agree, this is reality.

However I think back to my childhood of the absolute agony, tears I cried as a child when I had no idea how the world worked, my loneliness, and wanting to commit suicide at such a young age. That was not good. So recently I suddenly decided that I do want to choose to be a moral individual with my life. For many, the purpose of their life is not obvious. For me, it was shown to me at a young age. All I have to do is be a better man than my father. That's it. That's the only responsibility I have: just be better than your father was.

Perhaps if everyone of you had a father who beat you bloody, the world would be a better place. Or maybe it would make you more bitter, angry, and Machiavellian inside. But you can choose to be the stronger man, accept the evils of the world, and still choose to do good.

I think in the end, good men do win no matter what. But nobody, none of us know what our fate will be. With evil, you certainly win your pride for the moment, but you have no idea what the lifetime long-term consequences of a lifetime of evil will be.

My father is old and dying now. He will be forgotten. I will take his place: and do what he couldn't. So should you.

Quote i was in darkness but i took three steps and found myself in paradise the first step fri

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, inceI, diabolusx666 and 7 others
Your father sounds like a real alpha

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Primalsplit and Nerian
your return to mortality and being ethnic

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit and ALP
I had a unimaginably brutal childhood.

I am the son of a rather pathetic, bald, fat, very weak minded white man and a random, uncaring, ruthlessly selfish Thai woman.

My father SEAmaxxed when he had me, and was already old and bald by the time I was born.

I imagine my father never actually wanted children, but being weak as a man, he only wanted daughters, being a coward.

Every son my father ever had, he either abandoned, beat very badly, or was the product of rape. I have multiple siblings all with different mothers. My father abandoned one half brother I have, i never met him and I imagine he was raised in poverty. The other is a product of him having sex his teenage stepdaughter, whom he got pregnant. The last half brother I have is very mentally insane and has been in and out of prison for the last 16 years.

When i was a kid my dad would beat me so bloody that my blood would cover the walls everywhere. My mother does not care either.
Years ago, when i was 18, my father and mother wanted to make me homeless, so I had to join the military to escape that. I was successful and I probably would have committed suicide otherwise.

My parents you could say, i would have to say, are objectively "evil" people. Even if morality is just subjective, i believe with all my heart these people did me some sort of wrong, so I do believe in right and wrong, that there is a proper way to conduct yourself and a false, improper way, being evil.

In this world you might note that evil is everywhere, selfishness abundant, egoism the basis of every interaction, Nietzches ideas of everyone having a "will to rise to power" being the fundamental reality we live in. You are correct. The world is not a good place. People realize this then fall into Machiavellian scheming to rise to power by any evil act possible and suddenly the entire society becomes a dystopia where everyone is scheming for his own success and the demise of everyone around him. I agree, this is reality.

However I think back to my childhood of the absolute agony, tears I cried as a child when I had no idea how the world worked, my loneliness, and wanting to commit suicide at such a young age. That was not good. So recently I suddenly decided that I do want to choose to be a moral individual with my life. For many, the purpose of their life is not obvious. For me, it was shown to me at a young age. All I have to do is be a better man than my father. That's it. That's the only responsibility I have: just be better than your father was.

Perhaps if everyone of you had a father who beat you bloody, the world would be a better place. Or maybe it would make you more bitter, angry, and Machiavellian inside. But you can choose to be the stronger man, accept the evils of the world, and still choose to do good.

I think in the end, good men do win no matter what. But nobody, none of us know what our fate will be. With evil, you certainly win your pride for the moment, but you have no idea what the lifetime long-term consequences of a lifetime of evil will be.

My father is old and dying now. He will be forgotten. I will take his place: and do what he couldn't. So should you.

View attachment 2209547
Thank you for your posts

• +1
Reactions: inceI, ascension and Deleted member 16220
Nietzches ideas of everyone having a "will to rise to power" being the fundamental reality we live in. You are correct.
Yea it's called LaVeys Satanism and if you do some research it's quite literally what 90% of people in this world unknowingly identify with. It was derived from purely the biblical OT & NT satan with some emphasis on eugenics, Nietzchian beliefs, atheism and Darwinism. It's the second branch of today's forms of Satanism, being non theistic satanism. Theistic satanists are basically all pagans and gnostics, more or less. Very interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220