My right pectoral muscle feels so bad atm, like Im going to die, super sharp pain and its pulsing.

Nims

Nims

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ
Is this what dying feels like know I shouldn't have injected those research chemicals.
(Its obviously not a big issue as heart is on other side but doesn't anyone have any idea what this is? This has happened before multiple times so its nothing to do with my addiction to injecting shit into my body.)

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Tom Jones
Go to ER. A heart attack can radiate to both arms. Most common is the left but it happens in the right sometimes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nims
Any intense pain anywhere, with no known cause should be examined by a doctor asap

• Hmm...
Does it burn? You may have struck a nerve in which case it will take a few weeks to heal

• Hmm...
heart attack incoming

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tom Jones and Nims
I don't know what you injected but try to get an appointment with a doc asap, but maybe lie about what you injected as it may be illegal.

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones and Nims
Its not as bad as a heart attack I don't think, Ive had it all day I think its Costochondritis tbh.

Imma take some anti-inflamitories and see if that helps elevate the pain.
Does it burn? You may have struck a nerve in which case it will take a few weeks to heal
Nope just a dull kinda sting almost like pulled the muscle but haven't worked out in weeks.

Go to ER. A heart attack can radiate to both arms. Most common is the left but it happens in the right sometimes.
Its the right pec basically right on my right nipple is that the same as arms?

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
Hurts when I breath deep as well, as well as laugh.

Last edited:
Hurts when I breath deep as well, as well as laugh.
just a cramp, ive had this happen very often as a small child. lay down on your side and breathe slowly it should go away in a few minutes

• +1
i thought you said go ER jfl which is also a viable option

• JFL
Imma take some anti-inflamitories and see if that helps elevate the pain.

Nope just a dull kinda sting almost like pulled the muscle but haven't worked out in weeks.

Its the right pec basically right on my right nipple is that the same as arms?
Is it on the actual muscle or under like in your chest? Could be a lot of things. Blood clots other places. Infection. Who knows.
Heart attacks can present in many ways. And they can last a long too if the blockage is minor.

I say go to ER or go ER. Serious.

Donโ€™t fuck with this shit man. If itโ€™s severe pain

• +1
I don't know what you injected but try to get an appointment with a doc asap, but maybe lie about what you injected as it may be illegal.
No donโ€™t lie to the docs. They donโ€™t give a shit about what you took. They need the truth to treat you properly.

• +1
Is it on the actual muscle or under like in your chest? Could be a lot of things. Blood clots other places. Infection. Who knows.
Heart attacks can present in many ways. And they can last a long too if the blockage is minor.

I say go to ER or go ER. Serious.

Donโ€™t fuck with this shit man. If itโ€™s severe pain
Its really not that bad it just stings a little but like I said above it just feels like DOM would be best way to describe it (Its not DOMs tho as I haven't worked out in ages), its a dull acheing pain with the occasional sharp sting if I cough or laugh.

Idk how to describe where exactly the sensation is. (Maybe on the muscle close to skin.)

Imma take anti inflams and see if it clears up I don't think its serious but thank you for having so much concern tho, seems you actually care about me boyo :love:.

• Love it
Its really not that bad it just stings a little but like I said above it just feels like DOM would be best way to describe it (Its not DOMs tho as I haven't worked out in ages), its a dull acheing pain with the occasional sharp sting if I cough or laugh.

Idk how to describe where exactly the sensation is. (Maybe on the muscle close to skin.)

Imma take anti inflams and see if it clears up I don't think its serious but thank you for having so much concern tho, seems you actually care about me boyo :love:.
Ah ok if isnt to bad. I would still go to ER or call a doctor as soon as possible. Some people barely feel heart attacks.
Could also be infection or inflammation under the muscle on your ribs.

No matter what you should see a doctor soon.

Sure buddy. We are all in this shit show called life together.

Ah ok if isnt to bad. I would still go to ER or call a doctor as soon as possible. Some people barely feel heart attacks.
Could also be infection or inflammation under the muscle on your ribs.
The anti inflammatorys seem to be working feel a lot better maybe I have an issue with cartilage around my pecs or smth.

No matter what you should see a doctor soon.
Alright I'll ring the doctor in the morning as its 9pm here. This has happened before so I doubt I will die in my sleep or smth.

Im almost 100% sure its costochondritis I can get meds for that to permanently fix it.

Sure buddy. We are all in this shit show called life together.
Thanks yakhi. :love:

The anti inflammatorys seem to be working feel a lot better maybe I have an issue with cartilage around my pecs or smth.

Alright I'll ring the doctor in the morning as its 9pm here. This has happened before so I doubt I will die in my sleep or smth.

Im almost 100% sure its costochondritis I can get meds for that to permanently fix it.

Thanks yakhi. :love:
Yeah I thought costochondritis too when you explained a little further. My uncle had this once and thought he had heart issues. One day it got so bad he was sure it was a heart attack and the ambulance and shit came and got him.

But always better safe than sorry imo.

Iโ€™ve even called an ambulance when I had a panic attack. Severe chest pain. Couldnโ€™t breathe and even radiating pain in my neck and shoulder. The first time I had one so severe. I was sure I was gonna die.

Good luck boyo

• +1
Did you sneeze hard yakhi ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™??

• +1
You seen a doc bro?

• +1
You seen a doc bro?
No ๐Ÿ˜ข. But the pain has stopped I haven't felt it today but I will visit them sometime this week do discuss being put on medication to possibly treat the issue or smth.

I've just been super busy today.

I'll ring them in morning but they are closed now.

• +1