My roomate just exposed how weak I am

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
I consider myself incredibly self-aware irl almost to a fault. i have a good understanding of how people act around women and how they change their behavior. I used to think that i was too aware of things to change myself.

My fucking roomate is a girl and i never looked at her in any way. she just stays in her room all day, never cleans anything, and rarely ever says anything to me. she literally looks like a child to me and screams in her room playing league annoying the fuck out of me. I've legit always fucking hated her and can't wait for her to leave.

today my mom came to my house and brought a bunch of drinks and there is a huge pile of it in the kitchen. i talked to her for the first time ever and offered her some of my drinks because my mom brought too much. She thanked me and went upstairs. She came back wearing only her bra and shorts and i nearly had a fucking heart attack. "wtf?" never seen her dress like that.

That's all it took for me to stop hating her lol. And i consider myself self-aware and above being moved by simple shit like this. what a joke i am.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Recessed Life and Deleted member 29581
in her room playing league annoying the fuck out of me. I've . She came back wearing only her bra and shorts and i nearly had a fucking heart attack. "wtf?" never seen her dress like that.
Cage at you folding for the femcel gussy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
no matter how blackpilled an incel is it can't overwrite human nature

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and darkness97
you shoulda buss dat ass open clown!

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97
and to add, she is this short Italian girl who has the dyke cut. she used to bring her boyfriend all the time a fuck him right above me. super fucking loud and annoying. don't even know if she has a nice body because she wears baggy clothes all the time. this is why today was a fucking surprise up the fucking ass.

hey boyfriend is also this weird ginger who is probably a poster here. he seems pretty nice though ngl. prolly didn't get to see her for a long time.

and to add, she is this short Italian girl who has the dyke cut. she used to bring her boyfriend all the time a fuck him right above me. super fucking loud and annoying. don't even know if she has a nice body because she wears baggy clothes all the time. this is why today was a fucking surprise up the fucking ass.

hey boyfriend is also this weird ginger who is probably a poster here. he seems pretty nice though ngl. prolly didn't get to see her for a long time.

What would you rate her? Ltb, mtb, htb, etc

What would you rate her bf?

Did you join them in the sex?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: darkness97 and MrGlutton
What would you rate her? Ltb, mtb, htb, etc

What what you rate her bf?

Did you join them in the sex?
she is a legit nerd, i would say LTB could be a mid-tier becky if she grew out her hair and embraced being a woman instead of a non-binary person. showered more.

her boyfriend is a legit 3-4 psl. skinny, long hair, ginger patchy facial hair. nice dude seems like.

No didn't join her. rarely ever talk to her. don't even know her name. i find her gross, its just the bra that threw me off. my room is right beside the washing machine and i never even see her wash her clothes. she is legit femcel.

Use her for sex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spongebob and darkness97