My seborrheic dermatitis might have spread to my pubic area

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
It started at early puberty when I developed seb derm on my scalp and around the corners of my nose, at 20 yo it spread to my facial hair, two years later also to my eyebrows and now even my pubic area is itching like crazy. Seb derm sucks, especially down there... Showering already takes so long due to long hair and thorough use of antifungal shampoo to get rid of the flaky skin in all the affected areas. Not only is this chronic skin condition a huge looksmin but it’s also very uncomfortable to live with.

Has anyone found a non-topical, long-term solution for seb derm? It‘s like if you once got it, you‘ll never get rid of it again

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 4563, Lev Peshkov and 7 others
My nigga getting std-like shit while being a virgin. Truely over for you.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: chad-lite-ascender, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6723 and 16 others
you cant find shit for it its untreatable

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Lev Peshkov and Good_Little_Goy

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
@goat2x maybe you can help?

cope he attends foursomes on the regular
are you jealous?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Warlow, Bewusst and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and goat2x
fuck just tagged u
low iq moment
you cant actually treat it in a sense that it wont ever appear
you can make it better doe
mine appears every 1-2 weeks now even tho high temp and anti fungal shit shampoos

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Good_Little_Goy
Once i get home will tell u how to fix this shit, OP

• Woah
Reactions: Bewusst and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Reactionfishing in looksmaxing section, I see

• So Sad
Reactions: wasted
It started at early puberty when I developed seb derm on my scalp and around the corners of my nose, at 20 yo it spread to my facial hair, two years later also to my eyebrows and now even my pubic area is itching like crazy. Seb derm sucks, especially down there... Showering already takes so long due to long hair and thorough use of antifungal shampoo to get rid of the flaky skin in all the affected areas. Not only is this chronic skin condition a huge looksmin but it’s also very uncomfortable to live with.

Has anyone found a non-topical, long-term solution for seb derm? It‘s like if you once got it, you‘ll never get rid of it again
Huhuhu
Do you go out btw?

In what sense? As in leaving the house for basic responsibilities such as groceries, yes I do
I meant like Job or school

I think there's no cure, unfortunately. I have it too and it's all over my hair, eyebrows and facial hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Bewusst and goat2x
Seb derm? At least for 10 years, maybe longer
U gotta do something men thats long time i got shit collagen too but that was from acne which is now gone do anything u can try to seek help everywhere for this from dermatologist someone will have a cure or atleast a relief

U gotta do something men thats long time i got shit collagen too but that was from acne which is now gone do anything u can try to seek help everywhere for this from dermatologist someone will have a cure or atleast a relief
It has nothing to do with collagen and there isn‘t any (publicly known) cure to this day, only symptomatic treatment with topicals/medical shampoos mostly

Have u consulted a dermatologis?

shave your pubes

Does it make your hair fall ?

It has nothing to do with collagen and there isn‘t any (publicly known) cure to this day, only symptomatic treatment with topicals/medical shampoos mostly
No i meant collagen was shit for me , not u so u use something?

Is seb derm worse than atopic dermatitis

No solution but i got it under control with sun and washing the face religiously. Used to have it real bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
No i meant collagen was shit for me , not u so u use something?
Yes, antifungal shampoo but it‘s annoying since showering already takes quite long due to it (need to apply it everywhere where seb derm is active) and it comes back quickly every time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Have u consulted a dermatologis?
No, they‘ll just prescribe another cope shampoo or topical cream which I‘ll have to apply forever

• +1
Have you tried Clobetasol propionate? Class I topical corticosteroid.

Have you tried Clobetasol propionate? Class I topical corticosteroid.
No, I haven‘t. Why would I mess with glucocorticoids, even topical? Symptoms would most likely come back anyway once I stop using it

• +1
No, I haven‘t. Why would I mess with glucocorticoids, even topical? Symptoms would most likely come back anyway once I stop using it
I highly doubt you'll get Cushing syndrome if that's what you're worried about

I highly doubt you'll get Cushing syndrome if that's what you're worried about
Just pick the absolute worst case scenario lol, no but glucocorticoids are still bad, especially for chronic conditions like this since you can‘t (or should not) take them forever. Just replace one evil for another theory

Just pick the absolute worst case scenario lol, no but glucocorticoids are still bad, especially for chronic conditions like this since you can‘t (or should not) take them forever. Just replace one evil for another theory
It's topical, not oral. My grandma had very serious eczema/dermatitis issues, pretty much got it remedied after I got her a tube of Clobetasol. Also I took oral glucocorticoids for a couple months, didn't get much side effects except for increased hair growth.

It's topical, not oral. My grandma had very serious eczema/dermatitis issues, pretty much got it remedied after I got her a tube of Clobetasol. Also I took oral glucocorticoids for a couple months, didn't get much side effects except for increased hair growth.
Yes but seb derm is chronic and doesn‘t occur in flares in my case, so it‘s pointless to temporarily remedy it imo. I need a feasible long-term solution. I was already considering systemic antifungals but concluded that that would be cope too

• +1
Yes, antifungal shampoo but it‘s annoying since showering already takes quite long due to it (need to apply it everywhere where seb derm is active) and it comes back quickly every time
How is your diet?

2 to 4% ciclopiroxolamina ( idk how is this shit typed on english, sorry bhai )
i used to have seborreia in every fucking place of my body, beard, mustache, eyebrows, back, chest and an INSANE amount on the scalp ( its actually called scalp psoarisis btw )
but then my dermatologist told me about this remedy and it works perfectly well
pass it one time a day till it vanishes the seborrheia then you can just maintain it like 2/3x a week

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
2 to 4% ciclopiroxolamina ( idk how is this shit typed on english, sorry bhai )
i used to have seborreia in every fucking place of my body, beard, mustache, eyebrows, back, chest and an INSANE amount on the scalp ( its actually called scalp psoarisis btw )
but then my dermatologist told me about this remedy and it works perfectly well
pass it one time a day till it vanishes the seborrheia then you can just maintain it like 2/3x a week
It‘s a topical antifungal. I might give it a try, although it‘s not exactly what I was looking for. I was considering getting a shampoo with selenium disulfide, might try both and see what works better. Still looking for a better solution, there must be a way other than topical treatment

It‘s a topical antifungal. I might give it a try, although it‘s not exactly what I was looking for. I was considering getting a shampoo with selenium disulfide, might try both and see what works better. Still looking for a better solution, there must be a way other than topical treatment
these shampoos serves for NOTHING, you will just get infuriated on how useless they are.
at least for both me and my cousing they did literally NOTHING, i was luck that i got a decent dermatologist that didnt prescribe me for the 1000th this useless shampoo ( like, for real, EVERY fucking dermatologist i went they always prescribed this shit that does nothing )

• +1
these shampoos serves for NOTHING, you will just get infuriated on how useless they are.
at least for both me and my cousing they did literally NOTHING, i was luck that i got a decent dermatologist that didnt prescribe me for the 1000th this useless shampoo ( like, for real, EVERY fucking dermatologist i went they always prescribed this shit that does nothing )
They do work for many people tho since they also contain antifungals (e.g. ketoconazole). The problem is, none of these treatments permanently fix seb derm

No idea about the latter
Cuz I got atopic dermatitis and I got it fully under control. It took me years but my skin is great now and it looked so disgusting everyday, don’t give up bro. But Ill have to follow a skincare regimen forever or it’ll come back

No, they‘ll just prescribe another cope shampoo or topical cream which I‘ll have to apply forever
Tell them it doesn’t help you, they have other solutions. consulting a Dermatologist and strictly following his advice and prescriibtion made my chronic eczema go away in less than a month

tofacitinib 10mg a day well clear up your skin in one month

• JFL
Otezla will work perfectly as well

dont lie, u fucked chicken breasts

Attachments

• F13098E5-D3FA-4606-AF1D-C5F65D333717.jpeg
    F13098E5-D3FA-4606-AF1D-C5F65D333717.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Ugh..