My setup

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken

This is where a future legend, future playboy, future millionaire would spend most of his teens, in his room in a corner, with his humble setup. Little did the world know this kid would shake the earth to unprecedented levels, he would go from being practically a loser, to the most known and infamous man in the world, in just a couple of years.

He would spend his his time gaining knowledge, and learning, something which would help his future immensely. This little spot in the corner of a room, is what made a legend. It all started here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 6128, Toth's thot and 3 others

i mog you

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
mogs me because not homeless

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Gaygymmaxx and incel1616
He would spend his his time gaining knowledge, and learning,
and you're learning what exactly? if it's not math you might as well stop

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
anime girl backround and pfp :sick:
caging at the resent

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: wristcel and racoon4
and you're learning what exactly? if it's not math you might as well stop
  1. learning how to talk to girls, without actually showing my face, although I do this on my bed in my phone
  2. Programming
  3. life skills
  4. how to be more NT

1. learning how to talk to girls, without actually showing my face, although I do this on my bed in my phone
  2. Programming
  3. life skills
  4. how to be more NT
hit me up in dm for that first one

This is where a future legend, future playboy, future millionaire would spend most of his teens, in his room in a corner, with his humble setup. Little did the world know this kid would shake the earth to unprecedented levels, he would go from being practically a loser, to the most known and infamous man in the world, in just a couple of years.

He would spend his his time gaining knowledge, and learning, something which would help his future immensely. This little spot in the corner of a room, is what made a legend. It all started here.

Future trucels setup
5A4FE806 8C95 49F8 9875 364572D9C8AD

ey nice man the apple thing has been reduced to half it's weight cause of the bench press
I use a windows pc if that makes you happy

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I Have sports on my monitor game on tv twitch or YouTube on laptop
wtf man

and zoomer parents wonder why their kids have adhd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Erik-Jón and incel1616
Ok for example, I watch YouTube videos, typical normie videos, that teaches me how to be more sociable with people. I've been into money ever since I was like 14, I learn about business & finance, which helps me save money and spend responsibly.

Ok for example, I watch YouTube videos, typical normie videos, that teaches me how to be more sociable with people. I've been into money ever since I was like 14, I learn about business & finance, which helps me save money and spend responsibly.
a wise man with wise words could teach me a lot tbh

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
Okay Payton

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787