My setup

This is where a future legend, future playboy, future millionaire would spend most of his teens, in his room in a corner, with his humble setup. Little did the world know this kid would shake the earth to unprecedented levels, he would go from being practically a loser, to the most known and infamous man in the world, in just a couple of years.

He would spend his his time gaining knowledge, and learning, something which would help his future immensely. This little spot in the corner of a room, is what made a legend. It all started here.

I believe we should all strive to have our own day of retribution, retribution is subjective Elliot Rodgers had his day of retribution this will be yours keep grinding

I believe we should all strive to have our own day of retribution, retribution is subjective Elliot Rodgers had his day of retribution this will be yours keep grinding
this nigger need to trade with me for a day

all you need is a shitty chink phone thats all chad has. shoot yourself if you sit infront of a computer all day in front of multiple screens