My sexuality is incel

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
I'm a straight guy but I have the following 3 sexual paraphillias

Autogynephilia I'm sexually attracted to being a woman so I am female in most of Mt sexual fantasies and this causes interest in men even though I'm straight as I'm getting off on being the woman. This effects me in day to day life drawing me towards feminine things and also causes gender dysphoria. An example of being drawn to feminine things is the internet thinks I'm female even though I browse sites like looksmax for example the advert I am getting right now.

Screenshot 20240328 110514 Samsung Internet

Gynandromorphophilia I have real attraction to trannies/ very feminine men chick's with dicks etc and prefer them over real women. I think I prefer women as they are usually better looking but I would like them more if they had a dick to fuck me with. I have a pegging fetish etc.

Masochism I want to be sexually dominated, humiliated maybe hurt etc.

I am also a masculine guy with a micro penis.

• JFL
Reactions: Xtra and vermillioncorefan

Autogynephilia I'm sexually attracted to being a woman so I am female in most of Mt sexual fantasies and this causes interest in men even though I'm straight as I'm getting off on being the woman. This effects me in day to day life drawing me towards feminine things and also causes gender dysphoria. An example of being drawn to feminine things is the internet thinks I'm female even though I browse sites like looksmax for example the advert I am getting right now.

View attachment 2823580

Gynandromorphophilia I have real attraction to trannies/ very feminine men chick's with dicks etc and prefer them over real women. I think I prefer women as they are usually better looking but I would like them more if they had a dick to fuck me with. I have a pegging fetish etc.

try fucking a girl and choking her hard it’ll prolly fix this:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

View attachment 2823580

you want to be a woman :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: blackpilled I lost