My short stint here is over.

Pride

Pride

Class of 2025, 17 years old
SOUNDTRACK

why tf am i here. seriously have not had sex in an embarrassing amount of time and i am 17 years old with chad smv potential. wtf is wrong with my head i am a lazy retard for even being here in the first place. Keeping my time thingy on so if i logged in ppl know i am a rotting faggot. If i slay some girls i might make a thread on how to slay in highschool and or college but if i get to that point why tf would i even post it here just validation cuz i did not get enough as a kid?

shoutout goated users @|Daddy_Zygos| @BrickTop @Deleted member 19995 (JateNacbobs the goat of the forum) moneymaxxing abused dogs like @TheMewingBBC @Seth Walsh and latinx twin @GabachoCopium

Linking my best//useful threads
https://looksmax.org/threads/abused-dog-syndrome-misconception-and-the-cure-my-experience.991767/

Pride

Shoutout coispet

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, BrickTop, LancasteR and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
you always kill it with the song choices ngl

good luck, wish you the best tho :chad:

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
SOUNDTRACK

why tf am i here. seriously have not had sex in an embarrassing amount of time and i am 17 years old with chad smv potential. wtf is wrong with my head i am a lazy retard for even being here in the first place. Keeping my time thingy on so if i logged in ppl know i am a rotting faggot. If i slay some girls i might make a thread on how to slay in highschool and or college but if i get to that point why tf would i even post it here just validation cuz i did not get enough as a kid?

shoutout goated users @|Daddy_Zygos| @BrickTop @Deleted member 19995 (JateNacbobs the goat of the forum) moneymaxxing abused dogs like @TheMewingBBC @Seth Walsh and latinx twin @GabachoCopium

https://looksmax.org/threads/abused-dog-syndrome-misconception-and-the-cure-my-experience.991767/

Pride

Shoutout coispet
View attachment 2998121

wish you the best also I found nate jacobs discord if you want it

Chad potential in Mumbai, cool username btw

SOUNDTRACK

Pride

Shoutout coispet
View attachment 2998121

Go live your life young blood. Check back for new theories, updates, surgery information, etc.
IRL is the arena you want to dominate.