My sister got upset over halal chicken and the fact her white uni friends saw my father.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
So, we're currently waiting for the (very heavily marinated and seasoned) chicken to fry in the pan and the chips to cook in the oven before me, dad, my sister and her roommates sit down and watch Love Island together (one of my sister's friends have asked us to specifically do this).

Her 3 friends she lived with (all alt white LTB/MTB) started asking me and dad a lot of questions. The girls complemented my appearance quite often especially after I removed my face mask; they were very friendly towards us both.

The girls were intrigued about my Lebanese-born dad's accent and asked where he came from, and one asked why the meat was halal, in which he replied that we're all Muslims. One of the girls (bisexual short-haired LTB) said that she didn't mind at all and before had a kosher meal in a plane which she said "tasted cleaner", the others just nodded and went along, helping us out.

We referred to her sister using her first name (Arabic) but among her friends she uses her western Middle name.

The LTB bisexual girl questioned us about using a "different" name for our sister (but I just replied that it's her first name and she prefers to use her middle name), asked us for our names (we replied with our first names, both obvious Arabic names). The LTB said that she didn't know my sister actually had a Lebanese-Syrian father by birth (she said that her sister claimed she was white who just happened to have an Arabic last name through a foster parent).

From that moment on, she was cold and silent towards us, giving me a death stare, and her friends just conversed with us two instead.

Things might have been different if our white mum was with us instead of dad.

What the hell?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Daniel Plainview, Ineffable and 23 others
@zylk98 @Chadethnic101 @currylightskin @FailedNormieManlet @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
dnrd but tell her she looks ethnic anyway

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Corleone, Yuya Moggershima and 11 others
@deathdiss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Corleone, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
Your sister sounds like an awful person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Hector, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
So, we're currently waiting for the (very heavily marinated and seasoned) chicken to fry in the pan and the chips to cook in the oven before me, dad, my sister and her roommates sit down and watch Love Island together (one of my sister's friends have asked us to specifically do this).

Her 3 friends she lived with (all alt white LTB/MTB) started asking me and dad a lot of questions. The girls complemented my appearance quite often especially after I removed my face mask; they were very friendly towards us both.

The girls were intrigued about my Lebanese-born dad's accent and asked where he came from, and one asked why the meat was halal, in which he replied that we're all Muslims. One of the girls (bisexual short-haired LTB) said that she didn't mind at all and before had a kosher meal in a plane which she said "tasted cleaner", the others just nodded and went along, helping us out.

We referred to her sister using her first name (Arabic) but among her friends she uses her western Middle name.

The LTB bisexual girl questioned us about using a "different" name for our sister (but I just replied that it's her first name and she prefers to use her middle name), asked us for our names (we replied with our first names, both obvious Arabic names). The LTB said that she didn't know my sister actually had a Lebanese-Syrian father by birth (she said that her sister claimed she was white who just happened to have an Arabic last name through a foster parent).

From that moment on, she was cold and silent towards us, giving me a death stare, and her friends just conversed with us two instead.

What the hell?
Bro you should be ashamed she's your sistercsnt believe how embarrassed she is of being half ethnic

Nobody irl gives a fuck if your ethnic she has some culture in her

Be honest bro would you mind if me and your sister got together?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Edgar, Sigmamale and 3 others
Yet another self-hating ethnic woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Daniel Plainview, Corleone and 8 others
Little Brother what on the ethnic self hating soap opera tier drama is this ?😹😹

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16275, closedplatecel and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, closedplatecel, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
I seriously consider keeping her on house arrest . You cannot let her behave like this . If she was my sister my dad would probably kill her . You need to be strict . Tell your dad about the problem. She seriously needs to learn 😡
She didn't say a word to us :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16275, closedplatecel and 5 others
Yet another self-hating ethnic woman
True, and she capitalises on the fact she has a far more Northern European appearance than me (I'm more Mediterranean or Levantine-looking).

I seriously consider keeping her on house arrest . You cannot let her behave like this . If she was my sister my dad would probably kill her . You need to be strict . Tell your dad about the problem. She seriously needs to learn 😡
I think that's going too far.

I think that's going too far.
We just can't let our siblings go to the wrong path while we look at it hopelessly. Little brother get your shit together and take some action pls !!!!

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, closedplatecel, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
She's been hiding who she was from the start and now that her friends know she is half breed and self hating of course they're gonna feel weird about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, closedplatecel, Darkthrone and 3 others
Bro you should be ashamed she's your sistercsnt believe how embarrassed she is of being half ethnic

Nobody irl gives a fuck if your ethnic she has some culture in her

Be honest bro would you mind if me and your sister got together?
The surprising thing is that her friends started conversing with US more than her after learning more about us.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Baldingman1998, closedplatecel and 4 others
The surprising thing is that her friends started conversing with US more than her after learning more about us.
Yeah man it's good

Answer the last part bro

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
She's been hiding who she was from the start and now that her friends know she is half breed and self hating of course they're gonna feel weird about it.
They're talking to one another now and they're saying things like "wow, I didn't know you had an arab parent! Your brother is so cute!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17791 and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: emeraldglass, Daniel Plainview, closedplatecel and 3 others
We just can't let our siblings go to the wrong path while we look at it hopelessly. Little brother get your shit together and take some action pls !!!!
Noted. Let's see how this plays out.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Your sister is ashamed of having Lebanese-Syrian blood and it seems horrible to do such a thing.

Actually, I have a sister and she is sometimes ashamed of my father (not because of racial issues) but he is a man with very different cultures and upbringing to ours, we were raised in the city with him and in the countryside and she doesn't like that.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
They're talking to one another now and they're saying things like "wow, I didn't know you had an arab parent! Your brother is so cute!"

why ur sister this sensitive tell me? She will never be white as both parents need to be of the same race.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I think you wouldn't be on my sister's radar.
She only likes white dudes

But what if it's a ethnic/mulatto/black that Mogs her- which I do as I say she's LTN-MTN and fat right?

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Do you see yourself in her?
Like I said, stop bullying her and let her do what she wants. Your condescension won't change her

She only likes white dudes

But what if it's a ethnic/mulatto/black that Mogs her- which I do as I say she's LTN-MTN and fat right?
His sister Get fucked by Rugby Chad. He pumped and dumped her. She's MTB according to him but much more euro looking.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, closedplatecel, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
I'm surprised you even interact with her, I'd live as though she doesn't exist 24/7

Dnrd OP is a salf hating half white racist

@Xangsane dm me a pic of your sister

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Toth's thot
You are the male version of my sister.
Screenshot 20220528 111129

this is the mindset of EVERY SINGLE ethnic whore IN THE WORLD
THEY ARE ASHAMED OF THEIR OWN PARENTS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 16275
man fuck this
I just cant anymore

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 16275, ballskin and 2 others
FUCK THIS NIGGER EXISTENCE
ANF FUCK BROWN WHORES

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 16275 and Matthias8272
His sister Get fucked by Rugby Chad. He pumped and dumped her. She's MTB according to him but much more euro looking.
Yeah I know

Guys irl don't have such high standards for ONS like people here tbh

my favorite tales

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 17791
in all honesty @Xangsane imma be real with you you fucking sperg retard
punch your sister in her bottom lip with all your strenght and drag that bitch by the hair back the way to whatever civil wartorn shithole your dad is from.
but I know you a bitch ass nigger and would rather lick the cum out her cunt than teach her to not humiliate her nigger dad who worked for the clothes she wears in front of everybody

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, HerpDerpson, ballskin and 6 others
I am done

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Over for ethnics if even girls are faking being white

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Darkthrone, cekonerr and 2 others

Things might have been different if our white mum was with us instead of dad.

What the hell?
you were a mask in your own home
wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Over for ethnics if even girls are faking being white
bro bro bro bro bro bro bro.....
brooooooo......
you cant even begin to believe whats going on with half the shit I wake up with every morning bro
I swear its not a way to live

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Wow your sister is literally ashamed of your dad because he is ethnic… holy shit lol. Never have mixed race kids. JFL at how racist your sister truly is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, closedplatecel, Chadeep and 2 others
Your sister is based for not wanting to associate
with all the rapist pakis tbh , also why should she if she looks fully white

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Wow your sister is literally ashamed of your dad because he is ethnic… holy shit lol. Never have mixed race kids. JFL at how racist your sister truly is
i swear to my nigger god man. If I was in that room everybody involved in that bs would be a rape victim by now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 16275, ballskin and 3 others