My sister got upset over halal chicken and the fact her white uni friends saw my father.

Maybe his arab name and his aspieness about islam
not arab name but aspieness is probably the cause of lower smv. You need to be more chill with your religion, act like how you did in this tales more @Xangsane .

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Wtf, I thought you being part arab was falo. Looks like those girls thought it was cool.
These were alt SJW leftist types

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17791
These were alt SJW leftist types
That explains why they were uncomfortable after learning your sister was pretending to be full white.

Are they common in UK?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
(she said that her sister claimed she was white who just happened to have an Arabic last name through a foster parent).
Your sister is a retard for lying about this.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, closedplatecel, GetShrekt and 2 others
That explains why they were uncomfortable after learning your sister was pretending to be full white.

Are they common in UK?
They're pretty common but not the most common.

They really warmed up to me though

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
You guys actually believe this weird larp?

Send a pic of your sis via PM.

Ethnic women who are self hating won’t go with an ethnic man no matter the looks esp as your curry and she hates curries the m

Ethnic women who are self hating won’t go with an ethnic man no matter the looks esp as your curry and she hates curries the most
I get the point totally

But I feel like if you look decent enough and MOG them she's a MTB at best so I defo do, if you look a bit ambiguous it'll help

I like a challenge but yeah more often than not yes self hating ones will reject you

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
From that moment on, she was cold and silent towards us, giving me a death stare
Bro, the more I learn about your sister, the more i realize that chad-chasing or racism are merely symptoms. :feelswhere: The actual problem is that she's just dumb. :feelstastyman:
She also sounds like a bad person, :feelsbaton: hopefully that's just because of the dumbness. :feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Halal money

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
@Chocolate lover

PM me a picture of your sister

very autistic thread bhai