My sister got upset over halal chicken and the fact her white uni friends saw my father.

why are you and your dad hanging out with your sisters roommates :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ineffable, Deleted member 9670, Looks234 and 1 other person
@Chadethnic101 I think xangsane’s sister saw a pic of me and she said I was avg but not her type.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
i swear to my nigger god man. If I was in that room everybody involved in that bs would be a rape victim by now
His sister is going to be so toxic to her future kids lol. Probably will do shit like not them associate with @Xangsane and his dad in case they influence them and make them behave a little ethnic

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep, Deleted member 16833 and 1 other person
@Chadethnic101 I think xangsane’s sister saw a pic of me and she said I was avg but not her type.
Ngl I'd probs get his sister

Probs those girls who hates ethnics by a half decent looking one she'd want to give it a try

Kinda like this racists girls who eye fuck you and you can tell they wanna be ran thru by an ethnic JFL

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

Probs those girls who hates ethnics by a half decent looking one she'd want to give it a try

Kinda like this racists girls who eye fuck you and you can tell they wanna be ran thru by an ethnic JFL
It’s up to you, to stop her racism. @Xangsane will hire you to fuck her jfl

• +1
@Xangsane so you sister basically admitted she doesn't eat halal food
Surely you and your dad are annoyed about that

She's clearly a Kaffir that would make your dad fume no?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
Good.
Your sister is more blackpilled than some of you faggots will ever be.

Not choosing to associate with some retarded ethnic background when you have the choice to larp as western is based af.

Jfl u soft, my sister and all them bitches woulda caught hands

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
She only likes white dudes

But what if it's a ethnic/mulatto/black that Mogs her- which I do as I say she's LTN-MTN and fat right?

she'll go for it as long as theyre not black looking or indian. One of Xangsane old thread there was a dark skinned guy who she thought was hot but that's because she thought he was Med even though coloring was off.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Chadethnic101
So, we're currently waiting for the (very heavily marinated and seasoned) chicken to fry in the pan and the chips to cook in the oven before me, dad, my sister and her roommates sit down and watch Love Island together (one of my sister's friends have asked us to specifically do this).

Her 3 friends she lived with (all alt white LTB/MTB) started asking me and dad a lot of questions. The girls complemented my appearance quite often especially after I removed my face mask; they were very friendly towards us both.

The girls were intrigued about my Lebanese-born dad's accent and asked where he came from, and one asked why the meat was halal, in which he replied that we're all Muslims. One of the girls (bisexual short-haired LTB) said that she didn't mind at all and before had a kosher meal in a plane which she said "tasted cleaner", the others just nodded and went along, helping us out.

We referred to her sister using her first name (Arabic) but among her friends she uses her western Middle name.

The LTB bisexual girl questioned us about using a "different" name for our sister (but I just replied that it's her first name and she prefers to use her middle name), asked us for our names (we replied with our first names, both obvious Arabic names). The LTB said that she didn't know my sister actually had a Lebanese-Syrian father by birth (she said that her sister claimed she was white who just happened to have an Arabic last name through a foster parent).

From that moment on, she was cold and silent towards us, giving me a death stare, and her friends just conversed with us two instead.

Things might have been different if our white mum was with us instead of dad.

What the hell?
Your sister suffers from one of the worst cases of self hate I have ever heard :feelscry: I used to think she was a stupid bitch but now I genuinely feel sorry for her.

I have a theory that your mothers family’s reluctance to communicate with you guys is what’s spurring on this self hate, your sister probably feels worthless and unwanted due to her genetics, you need to sit her down and explain that she js a COOOOOOOON

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Xangsane
she'll go for it as long as theyre not black looking or indian. One of Xangsane old thread there was a dark skinned guy who she thought was hot but that's because she thought he was Med even though coloring was off.
I pass as Latino so defo bro
She just hates ethnic culture not necessarily the looks

If these Curry's larped as Latino or med she'd go for them

Attachments

• 2914787_2842035_1650078863879.png
    2914787_2842035_1650078863879.png
    973.9 KB · Views: 0
Your sister suffers from one of the worst cases of self hate I have ever heard :feelscry: I used to think she was a stupid bitch but now I genuinely feel sorry for her.

I have a theory that your mothers family’s reluctance to communicate with you guys is what’s spurring on this self hate, your sister probably feels worthless and unwanted due to her genetics, you need to sit her down and explain that she js a COOOOOOOON

and you're gonna breed people like her into existence too which is the funny part.

these niggas dont look latino to me. They need a few tweaks here and there

• +1
You're a cuckold for letting you sis whore around.
Jfl and ur dad does nothing too wtf

• +1
these niggas dont look latino to me. They need a few tweaks here and there
Just proving point of that dark guy she said was hot but was too dark to be med lol so was probs curry

They don't look Latino but they look good tbh

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18694
@EverythingMattersCel

Wow your sister is literally ashamed of your dad because he is ethnic… holy shit lol. Never have mixed race kids. JFL at how racist your sister truly is
I'm already mixed, and if love to make an even more mixed kid than myself.
South Asian women seem to be a lot more self hating than many SSA women which is why I'd take an SSA woman (or a woman with significant SSA admixture like Caribbeans, Mulattas, blasians) over a full curryfoid

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel
in all honesty @Xangsane imma be real with you you fucking sperg retard
punch your sister in her bottom lip with all your strenght and drag that bitch by the hair back the way to whatever civil wartorn shithole your dad is from.
but I know you a bitch ass nigger and would rather lick the cum out her cunt than teach her to not humiliate her nigger dad who worked for the clothes she wears in front of everybody
Isn't that extreme?

You're a cuckold for letting you sis whore around.
Jfl and ur dad does nothing too wtf
My dad doesn't know, but he did threaten to kick her out if she slept about too much

Why latino, aren't they technically mestizo/mulatto?

My sister sometimes lowkey feels superior to me because she's more northern European passing than me.

@Xangsane so you sister basically admitted she doesn't eat halal food
Surely you and your dad are annoyed about that

She's clearly a Kaffir that would make your dad fume no?
My dad and me were so annoyed. We were just talking while my sister is with her friends having some sort of argument in the other room.

• +1

Ethnic women who are self hating won’t go with an ethnic man no matter the looks esp as your curry and she hates curries the most

• +1
So, we're currently waiting for the (very heavily marinated and seasoned) chicken to fry in the pan and the chips to cook in the oven before me, dad, my sister and her roommates sit down and watch Love Island together (one of my sister's friends have asked us to specifically do this).

Her 3 friends she lived with (all alt white LTB/MTB) started asking me and dad a lot of questions. The girls complemented my appearance quite often especially after I removed my face mask; they were very friendly towards us both.

The girls were intrigued about my Lebanese-born dad's accent and asked where he came from, and one asked why the meat was halal, in which he replied that we're all Muslims. One of the girls (bisexual short-haired LTB) said that she didn't mind at all and before had a kosher meal in a plane which she said "tasted cleaner", the others just nodded and went along, helping us out.

We referred to her sister using her first name (Arabic) but among her friends she uses her western Middle name.

The LTB bisexual girl questioned us about using a "different" name for our sister (but I just replied that it's her first name and she prefers to use her middle name), asked us for our names (we replied with our first names, both obvious Arabic names). The LTB said that she didn't know my sister actually had a Lebanese-Syrian father by birth (she said that her sister claimed she was white who just happened to have an Arabic last name through a foster parent).

From that moment on, she was cold and silent towards us, giving me a death stare, and her friends just conversed with us two instead.

What the hell?
At this point, I don't know if you're dumb or not. You know that very Arabic names (not the acceptable Arab names like Fatima, Jamila, Aaliyah, etc. don't harm you, we're talking like Ha3maana2israa) or something only negatively affects you in the West.

• +1
why are you and your dad hanging out with your sisters roommates :lul:
Were picking her up from uni, and my dad's a very talkative person.

At this point, I don't know if you're dumb or not. You know that very Arabic names (not the acceptable Arab names like Fatima, Jamila, Aaliyah, etc. don't harm you, we're talking like Ha3maana2israa) or something only negatively affects you in the West.
Those names you mentioned are fine in the eyes of many people because in the west many black African American and Caribbean women have them.

Ethnic women who are self hating won’t go with an ethnic man no matter the looks esp as your curry and she hates curries the most
@FailedNormieManlet @Chadethnic101 my sister is back in her room and she just started cussing me out for "exposing her" (dad was in the bathroom)
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
@FailedNormieManlet @Chadethnic101 my sister is back in her room and she just started cussing me out for "exposing her" (dad was in the bathroom)
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Tell her she needs a strong nice arab man to sharia law her ass then she’ll have some respect Alhamdullah

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
Tell her she needs a strong nice arab man to sharia law her ass then she’ll have some respect Alhamdullah
She told me that she thought people would be racist towards her so that's why she did what she did :feelskek:

• JFL

What the hell?
do u still love her

me, dad, my sister and her roommates sit down and watch Love Island together
Why would you watch Love Island with your family :hnghn: you take notes to post on looksmax later in front of your father?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Xangsane
  • +1
Why would you watch Love Island with your family :hnghn: you take notes to post on looksmax later in front of your father?
Maybe :feelskek:
Love island is a family show

Wtf, I thought you being part arab was falo. Looks like those girls thought it was cool.

Wtf, I thought you being part arab was falo. Looks like those girls thought it was cool.
No being mixed is a halo

Being pure white is a failo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
No being mixed is a halo

Being pure white is a failo
Xangsane told me his arab descent was hurting his smv a bit. Seems girls like think its exotic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Xangsane told me his arab descent was hurting his smv a bit. Seems girls like think its exotic
Maybe his arab name and his aspieness about islam

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791