My sister just got offered a six figures salary

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
But my mom won't let her move locations because she's not married LMAO. She's trying to convince her to move, but my mom won't accept. Looks like she might have her way coz even my older sisters are trying to convince my mother.

Further proof being female gets you everything in life. Being an ethnic male gets you nowhere - and btw I have never seen an ethnic curry at any workplace I've been.

@Gengar @IndraBC @chinpilled69
she's just confirmed herself as a future cat lady. Trust me the number of curry guys around her age earning six figures is probably less than 100 people in the entire UK - most are probably CEOs or druglords, and married already. It's over for her. She's on £55k now but nearly doubled her wage now. Remember she's rejected marriage proposals in the last 10 years because she considers them short or ugly and thinks they should be "breadwinners".

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SEPRAY, TechnoBoss, Michael Myers and 5 others
She needs to settle

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and SecularIslamist
But my mom won't let her move locations because she's not married LMAO. She's trying to convince her to move, but my mom won't accept. Looks like she might have her way coz even my older sisters are trying to convince my mother.

Further proof being female gets you everything in life. Being an ethnic male gets you nowhere - and btw I have never seen an ethnic curry at any workplace I've been.

she's just confirmed herself as a future cat lady. Trust me the number of curry guys around her age earning six figures is probably less than 100 people in the entire UK - most are probably CEOs or druglords, and married already. It's over for her. She's on £55k now but nearly doubled her wage now. Remember she's rejected marriage proposals in the last 10 years because she considers them short or ugly and thinks they should be "breadwinners".
Oh ur a UK monkey

What job did she get offered specifically?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, SecularIslamist and Pikabro

Bullshit. Curries make big bank your race are ultra hustlers unlike Cumskins curries actally tryhard to Make their money it doesn’t come for free so it’s well deserved but still curries are not broke and I can say there’s MANY curry foids in the UK making over 100k at least in the south as we all know northern regions are poor

The issue for your sister here is that she wants a provider and she most likely will
NEVER get a man earning over 100k because well not many men earn that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, albe.ORG, distance decay and 1 other person
Oh ur a UK monkey

What job did she get offered specifically?
Something healthcare related but a private company.

Bullshit. Curries make big bank your race are ultra hustlers unlike Cumskins curries actally tryhard to Make their money it doesn’t come for free so it’s well deserved but still curries are not broke and I can say there’s MANY curry foids in the UK making over 100k at least in the south as we all know northern regions are poor

The issue for your sister here is that she wants a provider and she most likely will
NEVER get a man earning over 100k because well not many men earn that.
That's not true curries earn the LEAST. Yes they work hard but they are actually low IQ, low education but because of strong family ties, emphasis on saving, and many working in self-employed industry or not even declaring they work (so no tax) they have seem like they have more money than usual.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

Women always have more advantages than men anyway

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, Pikabro, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
women get paid so much for doing fuck all ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, albe.ORG, forevergymcelling and 2 others

Based mother, she doesn't want to let your sister move out of the house because she is afraid she will degenmaxx. Also, mirin she gets 1,000,000 rupees now.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and SecularIslamist
Thats so sad lmao if shes gonna be alone atleast let her make bank

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Your mother is the true men's rights activist

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Your mother is the true men's rights activist

• Hmm...
Reactions: ominion
meanwhile i'm going as hard as i can just to get a stupid gamestop job LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, romanstock and SecularIslamist
She's a paid mercenary of the Jews waging a race war against White people. Your mother was right to stop her.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ominion and SecularIslamist
F6DDEA65 35CC 402C 8E4E 1EE914F92A37