My sister told me over the phone that "Britain colonised the wrong Muslim countries". What does this mean?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
My sister will be coming home from university next week as Semester 2 is over. Me and Dad will be driving for hours to go pick her up.

I had a discussion with her over the phone yesterday and I can't really describe how I feel about this, what she meant and whether she was being discriminatory (I believe she was).

Here was what she said:

"Britain colonised the wrong Muslim countries. Instead of Turkey, Syria and Lebanon, they colonised Pakistan, Malaysia and Bangladesh."

What is she trying to imply? I feel she was being racist. Pakistan and Malaysia have some very beautiful people.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Tallooksmaxxer and 13 others
@FailedNormieManlet @Chadethnic101 @currylightskin @CupOfCoffee @Predeterminism @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Pakicel

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, currylightskin and FailedNormieManlet
She's White D only and has a fantasy of Anglo men colonizing the countries she shares historical and ethnic ties with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Truecel14, closedplatecel and 16 others
She's White D only and has a fantasy of Anglo men colonizing the countries she shares historical and ethnic ties with
What makes you think this was a racist comment?

What makes you think this was a racist comment?
Well, let's start with her dating history and which ethnicities she prefers?

• +1
Reactions: Hector, closedplatecel, fjor2096 and 7 others
My sister will be coming home from university next week as Semester 2 is over. Me and Dad will be driving for hours to go pick her up.

I had a discussion with her over the phone yesterday and I can't really describe how I feel about this, what she meant and whether she was being discriminatory (I believe she was).

Here was what she said:

"Britain colonised the wrong Muslim countries. Instead of Turkey, Syria and Lebanon, they colonised Pakistan, Malaysia and Bangladesh."

What is she trying to imply? I feel she was being racist. Pakistan and Malaysia have some very beautiful people.
Yeah she has that arab superiority complex even though the curries I know mog the shit out the others u mentioned

Let her know men will use her as a cum dumpster
I hope it's a chadpreet as well

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Well, let's start with her dating history and which ethnicities she prefers?
She told me (last time she talked to me about this) that she sucked off 2 tall white Anglo guys and dated a white rugby lad but he ghosted her after sex.

She, like me, is also of Syrian nd Lebanese descent as well as being half white, but has a far more northern European look than me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, 6’1cel, fjor2096 and 13 others

Here was what she said:

Surprise, surprise, self hating ethnic girl is racist. Tell that bitch that Britain's colonisation was terrible and that the famines in India caused by the British literally fucked up south asian genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, GetShrekt, justinzayn and 13 others
Yeah she has that arab superiority complex even though the curries I know mog the shit out the others u mentioned

Let her know men will use her as a cum dumpster
I hope it's a chadpreet as well
I'll have to admit that Pakistan has some very beautiful women. And men she can pick from - I was watching YouTube travel videos and there are also full Pakistani and Afghan men that look like me - not just half Arabs. The far east have good looking people too.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Shrek2OnDvD
She told me (last time she talked to me about this) that she sucked off 2 tall white Anglo guys and dated a white rugby lad but he ghosted her after sex.

She, like me, is also of Syrian nd Lebanese descent as well as being half white, but has a far more northern European look than me.
And how long has she been in uni? In the span of 6 months, she's sucked off 2 guys, got pumped and dumped by a rugby lad. Yet she is hating on south asians who did nothing to her, but supports Britian and it's colonisation? I honestly hope your sister becomes a single mother after being fucked by some anglo. People like her deserve to burn in hell

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zura, GetShrekt, justinzayn and 13 others
Surprise, surprise, self hating ethnic girl is racist. Tell that bitch that Britain's colonisation was terrible and that the famines in India caused by the British literally fucked up south asian genetics
I'll tell her that on my next phone call.
I was subtly dropping her some hints about her being racist when I asked her if she's ever seen Pakistan and Afghanistan travel videos on YouTube.

• WTF
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and FailedNormieManlet
Why do you care about this nonsense man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Great, now to the second point, many girls have a rape fantasy and if not rape than getting violently dominated by men they deem superior, colonialism was pretty much that in the old days.

If we add both of those points, we come to the conclusion that she has "cultural rape" fantasies or whatever you wanna call it.

And how long has she been in uni? In the span of 6 months, she's sucked off 2 guys, got pumped and dumped by a rugby lad. Yet she is hating on south asians who did nothing to her, but supports Britian and it's colonisation? I honestly hope your sister becomes a single mother after being fucked by some anglo. People like her deserve to burn in hell
It's her final year next year (born 2002).
All her friends are white. I hope I can show her some travel videos of Pakistan and Afghanistan I've been looking at lately. There were men and little boys in there that looked just like me - full Afghans and Pakistanis. Ironically when I looked at travel videos in Turkey most people looked darker than me....

I know she's being a racist but I wasn't in the mood to confront her and to be angry at her as she's just finished with her exams and it was a congratulatory call. But I did drop subtle hints about her behaviour. I will be giving her a tell off when she comes home.

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, Shrek2OnDvD and FailedNormieManlet
Fucking hell man she sucked them off same time?

That's what me and my love island mate would've done I'm Bali

She's racist deep down while her blonde friend gets fucked down my ethnics JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep and 2 others
@FailedNormieManlet I'm gonna be giving her a good telling off and lecture as soon as she's home, with mum and dad in front of us. I need to be showing her videos.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet

Here was what she said:

Your sister is a whore like your mother, guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree😂

Retarded slut has sucked off two guys and fucked another(probably more) but is somehow seething about Bengalis, Pakis and Malaysians for some reason like wtf?? LMAOOOO what an absolute subhuman I hope a dark triad groomer fucks her up😈😈

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Wallenberg and FailedNormieManlet
I'll tell her that on my next phone call.
I was subtly dropping her some hints about her being racist when I asked her if she's ever seen Pakistan and Afghanistan travel videos on YouTube.
All her friends are white. I hope I can show her some travel videos of Pakistan and Afghanistan I've been looking at lately. There were men and little boys in there that looked just like me - full Afghans and Pakistanis. Ironically when I looked at travel videos in Turkey most people looked darker than me....

I know she's being a racist but I wasn't in the mood to confront her and to be angry at her as she's just finished with her exams and it was a congratulatory call. But I did drop subtle hints about her behaviour. I will be giving her a tell off when she comes home.
Please don't show her autistic travel fucking videos, even if south asians were the most ugly race on the planet, they did not deserve to go through fucking famines, have their people enslaved and forced to build railroads, be deprived of their rights in their own homeland, etc. If her justification of "oh maybe south asians aren't so bad because they are handsome" is that reason, she is still a piece of shit human with 0 empathy.

How about you highlight to her the atrocities commited by the british? Show her pics of the bengal famine, how starving fathers had to literally protect their family from cannibals because the British literally deprived them of food? Just lol at your sister and her fucking lack of empathy.

Imagine she gets emotionally abused by whites, gets fucked over, and still somehow sees them as saints and south asians as savages?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, Danish_Retard, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Fucking hell man she sucked them off same time?

That's what me and my love island mate would've done I'm Bali

She's racist deep down while her blonde friend gets fucked down my ethnics JFL
She did yes.
If you two and my sis were in bali you would have done that?
I agree she's a racist:
@FailedNormieManlet I'm gonna be giving her a good telling off and lecture as soon as she's home, with mum and dad in front of us. I need to be showing her videos.
See below:

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Your sister is a whore like your mother, guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree😂

Retarded slut has sucked off two guys and fucked another(probably more) but is somehow seething about Bengalis, Pakis and Malaysians for some reason like wtf?? LMAOOOO what an absolute subhuman I hope a dark triad groomer fucks her up😈😈
Don't insult her like that but I will be lecturing her and giving her a good telling off in front of our parents when we're at home.

See below:

I know she was being featurist and colourist. I want to prove that her assumptions were wrong, and I will be showing her colonisation videos like what @FailedNormieManlet has told me to do. In fact, I was looking at colonial-era videos about the mistreatment among Black and Indian people in Africa and the Caribbean and how whites just walked about looking down on the others in their bonnets.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Please don't show her autistic travel fucking videos, even if south asians were the most ugly race on the planet, they did not deserve to go through fucking famines, have their people enslaved and forced to build railroads, be deprived of their rights in their own homeland, etc. If her justification of "oh maybe south asians aren't so bad because they are handsome" is that reason, she is still a piece of shit human with 0 empathy.

How about you highlight to her the atrocities commited by the british? Show her pics of the bengal famine, how starving fathers had to literally protect their family from cannibals because the British literally deprived them of food? Just lol at your sister and her fucking lack of empathy.

Imagine she gets emotionally abused by whites, gets fucked over, and still somehow sees them as saints and south asians as savages?
See below:
I know she was being featurist and colourist. I want to prove that her assumptions were wrong, and I will be showing her colonisation videos like what @FailedNormieManlet has told me to do. In fact, I was looking at colonial-era videos about the mistreatment among Black and Indian people in Africa and the Caribbean and how whites just walked about looking down on the others in their bonnets.
I have the videos saved (British Pathe I believe) and I will be showing her them (however these were in East Africa and the Caribbean)
Curries and black people were indentured labourers in these countries.
My stomach was churning as I was watching those videos and I hope my sister shares the same feelings.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
Don't insult her like that but I will be lecturing her and giving her a good telling off in front of our parents when we're at home.
I will insult her as I goddamn fucking please do NOT tell me what to fucking do😂😂😂

And why shouldn't I? Your sister is actually being racist towards my people and Southeast Asians even thought WE DID NOTHING to her, at all. What the fuck?? The hell did we even do to her? She gets pumped and dumped by some white rugby guys but she's racist towards us??

I'm being serious btw. I hope your sister ends up on the news as a major crime victim. Fucking slut. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, GetShrekt, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
See below:

I have the videos saved (British Pathe I believe) and I will be showing her them (however these were in Africa and the Caribbean)
can you rate my friend rodrigo i send pm

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Here was what she said:

Because Britian couldn't colonize Turkey which also was merged with Syria and Lebanon at the time.

• +1
Yet the countries that weren't colonised has white passing ethnics but colonised countries Don't. This is the reason why subhuman anglos are good for nothing @MarkCorrigan

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
See below:

I have the videos saved (British Pathe I believe) and I will be showing her them (however these were in Africa and the Caribbean)
Dude sadly people like your sister have selective empathy towards south asians, I have said this to you time and time again. Her lack of even basic human respect for south asians is fucking disgusting tbh. She will only support south asians when it becomes popular, otherwise that bitch would have us back in chains, and probably own a fucking plantation while she's at it too. Sorry dude, but something must have happened to your sister to have such fucking horrific views.

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Chadethnic101 and Xangsane
She did yes.
If you two and my sis were in bali you would have done that?
I agree she's a racist:

See below:
I'm sorry bro yes we probably would have

My love island friend is fucking a gymaxxed girl with a huge ass I'm jelly ngl ffs I'm stuck at home lol

What's the problem? I'm sure white chads at her university will colonize her pussy often enough.

This:

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, ascension, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
I will insult her as I goddamn fucking please do NOT tell me what to fucking do😂😂😂

And why shouldn't I? Your sister is actually being racist towards my people and Southeast Asians even thought WE DID NOTHING to her, at all. What the fuck?? The hell did we even do to her? She gets pumped and dumped by some white rugby guys but she's racist towards us??

I'm being serious btw. I hope your sister ends up on the news as a major crime victim. Fucking slut. :ROFLMAO:
It amazes me even though we have the same birth parents, our outlooks on race are vastly different.

I embrace my ethnic side, keep fasts and will be going back to pray 5 times a day after studying for so long. Almost all my friends are ethnic (mostly black people), and I use my ethnic first name. I would prefer to be with an ethnic woman. The only time I was with a girl was when I thought things would have worked out with a half Indian half white Muslim girl who actually wasn't the one for me, and I got carried away by my stupidity.

My sister uses her white middle name, drinks, eats pork, dip dyes her hair pink and other odd colours, only keeps white friends and dates around with white guys. She describes herself as both white and a white Arab.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
What's the problem? I'm sure white chads at her university will colonize her pussy often enough.

This:
This is why I hate ethnic women tbh.

Because Britian couldn't colonize Turkey which also was merged with Syria and Lebanon at the time.
I wonder why she was particularly angry about this?

It amazes me even though we have the same birth parents, our outlooks on race are vastly different.

I embrace my ethnic side, keep fasts and will be going back to pray 5 times a day after studying for so long. Almost all my friends are ethnic (mostly black people), and I use my ethnic first name. I would prefer to be with an ethnic woman. The only time I was with a girl was when I thought things would have worked out with a half Indian half white Muslim girl who actually wasn't the one for me, and I got carried away by my stupidity.

My sister uses her white middle name, drinks, eats pork, dip dyes her hair pink and other odd colours, only keeps white friends and dates around with white guys. She describes herself as both white and a white Arab.
white washed bitches man. Didn't I say previously before that the most woke ethnics are the most racist of them all? Woke politics = white politics, they embraced the wokeness to become closer to being white. Racists like her would happily ask some thug to beat me up because I didn't fucking move to the back of the bus

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, Melo95 and Xangsane

Here was what she said:

She is being racist but she isn’t weong

The joke is Britian did colonise isreal and Lebanon. They along with France and Italy also colonised North Africa and Gulf. Your sisters not very bright if she thinks this means they’d be mixed though as africa got colonised pretty hard and they are still 100% SSA. The only thing that was left over in Lebanon and Israel from British ownership is English language the Arabs didn’t take the religion nor culture your sisters quite stupid if she thinks leventines would have benefited or been more welcoming to European colonists

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Xangsane
Yet the countries that weren't colonised has white passing ethnics but colonised countries Don't. This is the reason why subhuman anglos are good for nothing @MarkCorrigan
But why did she even want this to happen?

What astounds me was that while watching travel videos about Pakistan and Afghanistan, I saw little boys and men that looked like me. I don't know why she's so upset - I know she was being racist.

@Xangsane ask her if she knows Mia Khalifa. She would probably enjoy watching Khalifa fucking white guys.

• JFL
Dude sadly people like your sister have selective empathy towards south asians, I have said this to you time and time again. Her lack of even basic human respect for south asians is fucking disgusting tbh. She will only support south asians when it becomes popular, otherwise that bitch would have us back in chains, and probably own a fucking plantation while she's at it too. Sorry dude, but something must have happened to your sister to have such fucking horrific views.
This is why I must lecture her when she comes home from uni.

I asked her if she has south asian friends at uni and she said she blanks them out (she did exactly this at secondary school, even when they tried to talk to her)

• WTF
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
@Xangsane ask her if she knows Mia Khalifa. She would probably enjoy watching Khalifa fucking white guys.
Everyone does, but my sister is far more white passing than me. She's naturally strawberry blonde and freckly.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
One nation should rule the world

This is why I must lecture her when she comes home from uni.

I asked her if she has south asian friends at uni and she said she blanks them out (she did exactly this at secondary school, even when they tried to talk to her)

People had to literally kill their own children out of mercy because famines were that bad. But muh white guys is more than enough to justify this? JFL at her literally BLANKING HER SOUTH ASIAN FRIENDS. Nigga people like your sister make my blood boil. Ethnics don't ask her to fuck, we just want basic fucking respect. Why is she even like this? You should tell your mother and father tbh - assuming they aren't racist to south asians

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Xangsane
She is being racist but she isn’t weong

The joke is Britian did colonise isreal and Lebanon. They along with France and Italy also colonised North Africa and Gulf. Your sisters not very bright if she thinks this means they’d be mixed though as africa got colonised pretty hard and they are still 100% SSA. The only thing that was left over in Lebanon and Israel from British ownership is English language the Arabs didn’t take the religion nor culture your sisters quite stupid if she thinks leventines would have benefited or been more welcoming to European colonists
You're right. I think she means that we would have seen more "white-passing or med-looking Muslims in the UK than brown Muslims".

What's so funny is this:
But why did she even want this to happen?

What astounds me was that while watching travel videos about Pakistan and Afghanistan, I saw little boys and men that looked like me. I don't know why she's so upset - I know she was being racist.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
sounds like she wants interracial ethnics

• Hmm...
white washed bitches man. Didn't I say previously before that the most woke ethnics are the most racist of them all? Woke politics = white politics, they embraced the wokeness to become closer to being white. Racists like her would happily ask some thug to beat me up because I didn't fucking move to the back of the bus
She was also posting black squares on her social media in June 2020.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
She wishes she could have been whiter from brits racemixing with her ancestors.
I can tell because I feel the same way, I wish I could remove Asia out of my blood.

• +1
You should tell your mother and father tbh - assuming they aren't racist to south asians
lmao Failed, dude have you not been reading Xangsane's posts? This dune coon calls South Asians "Curries" but everyone else by names like black white hispanic mixed etc why the FUCK is he calling us curries when he can call us South Asians or Desis or Brown people:ROFLMAO:

Read the room nigga I know you're not stupid.

This is why I told you I don't feel bad when I read how many victims the based as fuck grooming gangs have these racist pigs deserve that AND more:forcedsmile:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, justinzayn and FailedNormieManlet

She's a cum dumpster dude im sorry she's gonna go degenerate fast if you don't try do something

She's ashamed to be ethnic I can see it

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet