My sister told me over the phone that "Britain colonised the wrong Muslim countries". What does this mean?

Thank you for the pic, I'll show her this too and give her a lecture on the south asian famines. I'll have a read up on it.

My mother is probably the least racist white woman you can find here, as she, like me, had lots of black friends while growing up (she went to lots of jungle raves and dated a Jamaican for a year). My dad used to be pretty prejudiced towards South Asians before he met my mum and now he isn't like that anymore these days.
Think of your sister's behavior as payback for your mom being a race-mixing garbage whore who took BBC and married interracially. Now your sister is the opposite

I think this was more like it:

I see. Her mind is fucked, I genuinely feel bad for her. I wonder what her reaction would be if she saw me walking down the street :unsure::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Nigga you(r sims character) look white

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn, Lmao and Deleted member 7580
Give me your sister number

The gook is still stuck in the Denial stage lmaooo holy shit this is hilarious:ROFLMAO:

Even if that was true, gooks can't even do that cuz they have no chads to cherrypick:forcedsmile: Utterly over for you gook ricecel abominations, you literally CANT even do that because there is nobody like that in gookland to cherrypick:feelskek:
"Bhai. Look at my aryan friend. He is born and raised in India. Pure Indian genetics. North Indians are not like the rest of the shitskins!!🇮🇳🇮🇳

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Lmao and currylightskin
I see. Her mind is fucked, I genuinely feel bad for her. I wonder what her reaction would be if she saw me walking down the street :unsure::lul:
She even told me that "I wish more Muslim guys looked like you but I go for whites because I can't find them anywhere".

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
I thought this forum refers to South Asians as curries so I went along with the slang?
@FailedNormieManlet he does look down on south Asians remember he constantly said he refuses to date curries jfl
Yet said he would date every single.other ethnicity

His Arab side is racist and their two children learnt this behaviour from them

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and FailedNormieManlet
Hope she fails her exams and continues to be pumped and dumped by men

She'll be all used up by 25 and have a breakdown leaving you to pick up the pieces
Then proceed to get pump and dumped again over the next 5 years

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet he does look down on south Asians remember he constantly said he refuses to date curries jfl
Yet said he would date every single.other ethnicity

His Arab side is racist and their two children learnt this behaviour from them
I don't look down on South Asians:
Cultural differences, and the fact darker south asian women have this inferiority complex/self-hatred that they must chase after lighter-skinned men. I don't want to raise a self-hating child. However, I would date/marry a mixed black/Indian woman. I feel white/Indian may also be self-hating as observed with the girl I used to be with.
I do interact and keep friends with curries at work and in my friendship circle. It's just that I wouldn't date/marry one unless if they were Pakistani or Afghan.
What I don't get is south asian girls being so self hating they try to justify why they should only date white or white passing ethnic men.
I have also told you time and time again I would not date white women.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Given that she's your sister, I would ask her yourself at an appropriate time

• +1
I have always said racism is lookism. Blacks used to be respected and loved during the ancient times and antiquity the Greeks and Persians called them he tallest and most handsome. Then Middle Ages came and they were seen as subhuman cursed ugly monkey savages and then well they got brutalised enslaved conquered etc.

Point is racism is rooted in lookism and tribalism that’s why @Xangsane sister hates curries. If curries were pale white people she’d condemn Britian for their crimes
Literally this. White people despise most ethnics because most are brown and LOOK ugly. If non white non europeans somehow turned into elves from lord of the rings over night, every single far right movement in Europe would collapse immediately and they would be welcoming us in by the truck loads.

Slavers on on the silk road during the middle ages would travel as far north as FINLAND, just to capture Finnish PEASANT JB girls, because blonde hair and blue eyes were so prized in the market.

Racism has nothing to do with classism or culturalism. It is simply lookism. That's it.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and PrinceLuenLeoncur
No worries.
Thoughts about what she said?

I think it probably was implying that those countries are inferior to Turkey/Syria/Lebanon, and I disagree (Pakistan is beautiful).

• +1
I think it probably was implying that those countries are inferior to Turkey/Syria/Lebanon, and I disagree (Pakistan is beautiful).
See below:
All her friends are white. I hope I can show her some travel videos of Pakistan and Afghanistan I've been looking at lately. There were men and little boys in there that looked just like me - full Afghans and Pakistanis. Ironically when I looked at travel videos in Turkey most people looked darker than me....

I know she's being a racist but I wasn't in the mood to confront her and to be angry at her as she's just finished with her exams and it was a congratulatory call. But I did drop subtle hints about her behaviour. I will be giving her a tell off when she comes home.
She definitely wishes that the Muslim population here looked more like me than the typical South Asian, as most Muslims here are curries. Little does she know that my looks can also be found in some areas of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Full-blooded guys. As well as Levantine Arabs and mixed guys like myself.

Syrians and levantines are only good for their average looking populace that are on terms with iranians in terms of looks. Otherwise they are literally nothing more than your typical 3rd world garbage arab country. Syria is literally embroiled in a civil war, and Lebanon is another 3rd world shithole. South asian countries are 3rd world as well, but you will not find any western curry claiming otherwise, unlike delusional western Arabs who continue to live in the west world with all its 1st world amenities, but continue to defend "the honor" of their destabilized, civil war, 3rd world, poor shithole "motherlands".

One thing I've noticed is that Arabs in the west have this undeserved dignity in them. You people are ugly on average (besides some levantines), your countries are poor, destabilized, or embroiled in civil war, you people literally are responsible for most of the refugees along with some Africans. Being arab in itself has become synonymous with "terrorist" that even arab Christians have to clarify themselves in the west so that they don't all get painted with the same brush. Lmao, where the hell do you guys get off being so "proud"?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
Surprise, surprise, self hating ethnic girl is racist. Tell that bitch that Britain's colonisation was terrible and that the famines in India caused by the British literally fucked up south asian genetics
its larp bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and FailedNormieManlet
See below:

She definitely wishes that the Muslim population here looked more like me than the typical South Asian, as most Muslims here are curries. Little does she know that my looks can also be found in some areas of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Full-blooded guys. As well as Levantine Arabs and mixed guys like myself.
Pakistan is not beautiful, and neither is most of south asia. Only parts of south asia that are beautiful, are rural, more nature-esque parts which haven't been touched by civilization yet, like places like northern pakistan.

• +1
Pakistan is not beautiful, and neither is most of south asia. Only parts of south asia that are beautiful, are rural, more nature-esque parts which haven't been touched by civilization yet, like places like northern pakistan.
I was referring to people, not the landscape

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
Cultural differences, and the fact darker south asian women have this inferiority complex/self-hatred that they must chase after lighter-skinned men. I don't want to raise a self-hating child. However, I would date/marry a mixed black/Indian woman. I feel white/Indian may also be self-hating as observed with the girl I used to be with.
I'd never advocate for the genocide of any group.
Exactly. If she was treated badly by white men why doesn't she stop and realise what they did and then become racist towards whites instead of south asians who didn't do her anything?
Women man, because of women like her I have my views

Oh nvm then.
Still, I believe she was disappointed by being ghosted by white guys and wants a Muslim guy (as long as he's good-looking with European features). Hence that outburst on the phone.

She even told me that "I wish more Muslim guys looked like you but I go for whites because I can't find them anywhere".
She wanna fuck you maybe :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Ugh..
Still, I believe she was disappointed by being ghosted by white guys and wants a Muslim guy (as long as he's good-looking with European features). Hence that outburst on the phone.
And due to male thirst and desperation, she'll most likely get one. :feelswah:

• JFL
Literally this. White people despise most ethnics because most are brown and LOOK ugly. If non white non europeans somehow turned into elves from lord of the rings over night, every single far right movement in Europe would collapse immediately and they would be welcoming us in by the truck loads.

Slavers on on the silk road during the middle ages would travel as far north as FINLAND, just to capture Finnish PEASANT JB girls, because blonde hair and blue eyes were so prized in the market.

Racism has nothing to do with classism or culturalism. It is simply lookism. That's it.
100% but faggots try arguing that they hate blacks and ethnics due to “MUH CRIME STATS :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:“ when in reality they hate them due to their phenotype.

Indians are hated despite being law abiding citizens in western nations blacks are treated far better than them and East Asians despite doing more crime which proves this nothing more than bullshit. The twi’Lek (the race with the two dangly bits on their head thag are chained to Jubba the hut) in Star Wars are slaves solely due to producing terra stacies. but yeah it’s due to phenotypes why some races are hated more than others even if viewed as lesser

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and FailedNormieManlet
Syrians and levantines are only good for their average looking populace that are on terms with iranians in terms of looks. Otherwise they are literally nothing more than your typical 3rd world garbage arab country. Syria is literally embroiled in a civil war, and Lebanon is another 3rd world shithole. South asian countries are 3rd world as well, but you will not find any western curry claiming otherwise, unlike delusional western Arabs who continue to live in the west world with all its 1st world amenities, but continue to defend "the honor" of their destabilized, civil war, 3rd world, poor shithole "motherlands".

One thing I've noticed is that Arabs in the west have this undeserved dignity in them. You people are ugly on average (besides some levantines), your countries are poor, destabilized, or embroiled in civil war, you people literally are responsible for most of the refugees along with some Africans. Being arab in itself has become synonymous with "terrorist" that even arab Christians have to clarify themselves in the west so that they don't all get painted with the same brush. Lmao, where the hell do you guys get off being so "proud"?
They get off on 'we are the founders of Islam's JFL

Yet don't even follow the religion properly JFL

• +1
Hope she fails her exams and continues to be pumped and dumped by men

She'll be all used up by 25 and have a breakdown leaving you to pick up the pieces
Then proceed to get pump and dumped again over the next 5 years
It's impossible to fail university. You pay for the certificate and that's it.

Unless the girl goes to Oxbridge, LSE, UCL or Imperial... the university experience is nothing but a few years of sucking cock and messing around with chad to "find themselves".

For subhumans like myself, it's been a process of trying to find acceptance and never receiving it. I am ugly and introverted, so it was all a losing battle from the start.

0 social circle and never even held hands with a girl @ 23.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, FailedNormieManlet and Chadethnic101
She will end up as a bbc slave

@Xangsane these kafirs are having fun reading through the degen haram life of ur sis! Why exposing her like this? Is this a manner of a good bro? Teach her Islam and make her submissive!!!!

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I'd never advocate for the genocide of any group.
Exactly. If she was treated badly by white men why doesn't she stop and realise what they did and then become racist towards whites instead of south asians who didn't do her anything?

Just find someone who looks like you. I guess that would be colombians and some light skinnned middle easterners. Problem solved.

"Britain colonised the wrong Muslim countries. Instead of Turkey, Syria and Lebanon, they colonised Pakistan, Malaysia and Bangladesh."
That means your sister has a terrible knowledge in history. Britain tried to colonise Turkey as well, Turks were just not docile obedient subhumans like Pakis and other South Asians so they put up a fight and humiliated the British at their prime unlike paki subhumans

Probably not HTN+ which is what I think she wants.
Akki. Pakis guys mog gulf arab and rice,and offcource different from most North indian since they are iranic mixed, phenotypically
You sister should know that

• +1
Just find someone who looks like you. I guess that would be colombians and some light skinnned middle easterners. Problem solved.
It doesn't matter if she's white passing or not.

• +1
how about some black girls? I wanna see how progressive you are.
Yes, I do like black women and would marry one if she ticked all my hqnp and personality boxes. They are very pleasant, feminine, and easy to get on with, and can talk to you about anything.

My racial preferences:
  1. Mulatta/Blasian/brown MENA
  2. SSA (Caribbean/East African/African American)
  3. Central Asian/Pashtun/hapa/SSA (West African)
  4. East Asian/mestiza/light MENA
  5. SEA
  6. White/curry

• JFL
Yes, I do like black women and would marry one if she ticked all my hqnp and personality boxes. They are very pleasant, feminine, and easy to get on with, and can talk to you about anything.

My racial preferences:
  1. Mulatta/Blasian/brown MENA
  2. SSA (Caribbean/East African/African American)
  3. Central Asian/Pashtun/hapa/SSA (West African)
  4. East Asian/mestiza/light MENA
  5. SEA
  6. White/curry

White, light skinned mullato girls, tanned bad bitch asian girls are my type. I would have considered indian but they are weird AF culturally wise

• +1
White, light skinned mullato girls, tanned bad bitch asian girls are my type. I would have considered indian but they are weird AF culturally wise
To me, most Indian and South Asian girls are so self hating. I don't want to be fetishised

Akki. Pakis guys mog gulf arab and rice,and offcource different from most North indian since they are iranic mixed, phenotypically
You sister should know that
I told her Pakistan has some "very pretty" boys that she would be surprised about, and promised to show her some examples from the Internet and youtube travel videos.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
@Chocolate lover