My sister told me over the phone that "Britain colonised the wrong Muslim countries". What does this mean?

Please don't show her autistic travel fucking videos, even if south asians were the most ugly race on the planet, they did not deserve to go through fucking famines, have their people enslaved and forced to build railroads, be deprived of their rights in their own homeland, etc. If her justification of "oh maybe south asians aren't so bad because they are handsome" is that reason, she is still a piece of shit human with 0 empathy.

How about you highlight to her the atrocities commited by the british? Show her pics of the bengal famine, how starving fathers had to literally protect their family from cannibals because the British literally deprived them of food? Just lol at your sister and her fucking lack of empathy.

Imagine she gets emotionally abused by whites, gets fucked over, and still somehow sees them as saints and south asians as savages?
I have always said racism is lookism. Blacks used to be respected and loved during the ancient times and antiquity the Greeks and Persians called them he tallest and most handsome. Then Middle Ages came and they were seen as subhuman cursed ugly monkey savages and then well they got brutalised enslaved conquered etc.

Point is racism is rooted in lookism and tribalism that’s why @Xangsane sister hates curries. If curries were pale white people she’d condemn Britian for their crimes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, bedes, CFW432 and 4 others
View attachment 1730137
People had to literally kill their own children out of mercy because famines were that bad. But muh white guys is more than enough to justify this? JFL at her literally BLANKING HER SOUTH ASIAN FRIENDS. Nigga people like your sister make my blood boil. Ethnics don't ask her to fuck, we just want basic fucking respect. Why is she even like this? You should tell your mother and father tbh - assuming they aren't racist to south asians
Thank you for the pic, I'll show her this too and give her a lecture on the south asian famines. I'll have a read up on it.

My mother is probably the least racist white woman you can find here, as she, like me, had lots of black friends while growing up (she went to lots of jungle raves and dated a Jamaican for a year). My dad used to be pretty prejudiced towards South Asians before he met my mum and now he isn't like that anymore these days.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
lmao Failed, dude have you not been reading Xangsane's posts? This dune coon calls South Asians "Curries" but everyone else by names like black white hispanic mixed etc why the FUCK is he calling us curries when he can call us South Asians or Desis or Brown people:ROFLMAO:

Read the room nigga I know you're not stupid.

This is why I told you I don't feel bad when I read how many victims the based as fuck grooming gangs have these racist pigs deserve that AND more:forcedsmile:
I think @Xangsane is probably low-key racist to curries too, but I don't think he is as bad as his sister, and I don't think he will justify it tbh. He calls east asians noodles too, it's just looksmax lingo tbh. But I do reckon he sees south asians as somewhat inferior people albeit a select few such as pashtuns.
She was also posting black squares on her social media in June 2020.
This is why I didn't fuck with BLM or anything which involved whites

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Xangsane
lmao Failed, dude have you not been reading Xangsane's posts? This dune coon calls South Asians "Curries" but everyone else by names like black white hispanic mixed etc why the FUCK is he calling us curries when he can call us South Asians or Desis or Brown people:ROFLMAO:

This is why I told you I don't feel bad when I read how many victims the based as fuck grooming gangs have these racist pigs deserve that AND more:forcedsmile:
I thought this forum refers to South Asians as curries so I went along with the slang?

She told me (last time she talked to me about this) that she sucked off 2 tall white Anglo guys and dated a white rugby lad but he ghosted her after sex.

She, like me, is also of Syrian nd Lebanese descent as well as being half white, but has a far more northern European look than me.
Astagfrillualh

You're right. I think she means that we would have seen more "white-passing or med-looking Muslims in the UK than brown Muslims".

What's so funny is this:
She’s retarded most colonised nations barely had any race mixing infact pale Euro nations never bred with their subjects much. MED nations on the other hand would breed with their subjects (see Latin America and phillipines). Look at black Anglo nations in the Americas they have 25% Euro admixture. Britian owned South Asia for 150 years and barely
Any mixing took place infact there’s more curries that have Portuguese admixture and phenotype than British and Portugal only owned 2 ports :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Leventines woudl look identical to how they currently look right now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
Thank you for the pic, I'll show her this too and give her a lecture on the south asian famines. I'll have a read up on it.

My mother is probably the least racist white woman you can find here, as she, like me, had lots of black friends while growing up (she went to lots of jungle raves and dated a Jamaican for a year). My dad used to be pretty prejudiced towards South Asians before he met my mum and now he isn't like that anymore these days.
JFL maybe your mother isn't racist. But idk, I truly believe whites will ALWAYS be racist towards south asians no matter what. Her not being racist to blacks says nothing on south asians

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Your sister is more black pilled than you :feelskek:

I think @Xangsane is probably low-key racist to curries too, but I don't think he is as bad as his sister, and I don't think he will justify it tbh. He calls east asians noodles too, it's just looksmax lingo tbh. But I do reckon he sees south asians as somewhat inferior people albeit a select few such as pashtuns.

This is why I didn't fuck with BLM or anything which involved whites
I do interact and keep friends with curries at work and in my friendship circle. It's just that I wouldn't date/marry one unless if they were Pakistani or Afghan.
What I don't get is south asian girls being so self hating they try to justify why they should only date white or white passing ethnic men.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: justinzayn, Shrek2OnDvD and FailedNormieManlet
It amazes me even though we have the same birth parents, our outlooks on race are vastly different.

I embrace my ethnic side, keep fasts and will be going back to pray 5 times a day after studying for so long. Almost all my friends are ethnic (mostly black people), and I use my ethnic first name. I would prefer to be with an ethnic woman. The only time I was with a girl was when I thought things would have worked out with a half Indian half white Muslim girl who actually wasn't the one for me, and I got carried away by my stupidity.

My sister uses her white middle name, drinks, eats pork, dip dyes her hair pink and other odd colours, only keeps white friends and dates around with white guys. She describes herself as both white and a white Arab.

Because women will do whatever it takes to fit in with society. Only men have the ability and conviction to follow a path which runs contrary to society (You following your ethnic religious values in a western country)

• +1
JFL maybe your mother isn't racist. But idk, I truly believe whites will ALWAYS be racist towards south asians no matter what. Her not being racist to blacks says nothing on south asians
I mean we were watching the colonial era indentured labourship videos together and we had a discussion about it for an hour. She wasn't happy with the conditions and their treatment at all, and even said she was ashamed that her own kind had the guts to walk about in bonnets, looking down on others because of their skin colour.

• +1
The more I read this shit the more angrier I'm getting. I just came back from the gym a while back but I'm still angry and it's making up for my fatigue. Holy shit this is infuriating as fuck. God fucking damn it. This half caste mongrel whore is making fun of and insulting Desis and SE Asians for NO FUCKING REASON. Like we just fucking exist and she's mad even though we did NOTHING to her, when she gets dumped by random white rugby guys. Holy shit like wtf did we even do even?? Like we're chilling but somehow she's insulting us?? The hell did Bengalis do, the hell did Malaysians or whatever do??

On God one of these days I will lose control of my anger (it won't be today) and do regrettable things. This has pissed me off more than I initially expected. The fuck??

• +1
She’s retarded most colonised nations barely had any race mixing infact pale Euro nations never bred with their subjects much. MED nations on the other hand would breed with their subjects (see Latin America and phillipines). Look at black Anglo nations in the Americas they have 25% Euro admixture. Britian owned South Asia for 150 years and barely
Any mixing took place infact there’s more curries that have Portuguese admixture and phenotype than British and Portugal only owned 2 ports :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I think she's implying that we would have had more med-looking or white-passing Muslims than brown-looking ones in the uk

I do interact and keep friends with curries at work and in my friendship circle. It's just that I wouldn't date one unless if they were Pakistani or Afghan.
What I don't get is south asian girls being so self hating they try to justify why they should only date white or white passing ethnic men.
I don't think you are intentionally a racist person, nor do I not really think it's that racist if you don't want to date south asians. South asian women and your sister are the same my nigga, why the fuck are they so self hating? Like I really doubt you would advocate for our genocide and you probably treat everyone with respect regardless. It's just your weird dislike of darker south asians is a bit sus, but that's minor.
I mean we were watching the colonial era indentured labourship videos together and we had a discussion about it for an hour. She wasn't happy with the conditions and their treatment at all, and even said she was ashamed that her own kind had the guts to walk about in bonnets, looking down on others because of their skin colour.
At least your mother has basic fucking respect for humans. JFL people like your sister would probably beaten the fuck out of by south asians if they heard the shit she really thinks
The more I read this shit the more angrier I'm getting. I just came back from the gym a while back but I'm still angry and it's making up for my fatigue. Holy shit this is infuriating as fuck. God fucking damn it. This half caste mongrel whore is making fun of and insulting Desis and SE Asians for NO FUCKING REASON. Like we just fucking exist and she's mad even though we did NOTHING to her, when she gets dumped by random white rugby guys. Holy shit like wtf did we even do even?? Like we're chilling but somehow she's insulting us?? The hell did Bengalis do, the hell did Malaysians or whatever do??

On God one of these days I will lose control of my anger (it won't be today) and do regrettable things. This has pissed me off more than I initially expected. The fuck??
Yeah jfl, anglos fuck her over but somehow south asians are bad?

I think she's implying that we would have had more med-looking or white-passing Muslims than brown-looking ones in the uk
Yes but this would be rare AF leventines already have Euro admixture
I don't think you are intentionally a racist person, nor do I not really think it's that racist if you don't want to date south asians. South asian women and your sister are the same my nigga, why the fuck are they so self hating? Like I really doubt you would advocate for our genocide and you probably treat everyone with respect regardless. It's just your weird dislike of darker south asians is a bit sus, but that's minor.

At least your mother has basic fucking respect for humans. JFL people like your sister would probably beaten the fuck out of by south asians if they heard the shit she really thinks

Curries would t do shit to her she’s a woman and they’d just pity her. Only pakis would beat her up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and FailedNormieManlet

saying curry isnt an insult. It's just psl lingo.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
saying curry isnt an insult. It's just psl lingo.
Shut the fuck up gook how the fuck is calling someone a food a good replacement for their actual background:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, FailedNormieManlet and johncruz12345
Hmm

• Hmm...
Yes but this would be rare AF leventines already have Euro admixture

Curries would t do shit to her she’s a woman and they’d just pity her. Only pakis would beat her up
Dark triad pakis would burn her alive, Indians will probably stay silent. Bengalis might beat her too. I'd probably tell her off, insult her and call her a whore tbh

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Shut the fuck up gook how the fuck is calling someone a food a good replacement for their actual background:forcedsmile:
Your crying your ass off "muh he called me curry:feelswah::feelswah:" racist!!!

then you say an actual racist insult:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Imagine getting pissed of by a random whore you don't even know:feelskek:

• JFL
Dark triad pakis would burn her alive, Indians will probably stay silent. Bengalis might beat her too. I'd probably tell her off, insult her and call her a whore tbh
Bengalis are 50/50, Indians would be soft faghots and agree with her. Pakis would attack her

Then again most curries would agree with her deep down the self hate with your race is strong. The biggest sin whites did was not genocide all non whites it would have prevented racism and self hate. That’s the true crime of colonialism god would have forgiven them had they done this would be a mercy killing

• JFL
She told me (last time she talked to me about this) that she sucked off 2 tall white Anglo guys and dated a white rugby lad but he ghosted her after sex.

She, like me, is also of Syrian nd Lebanese descent as well as being half white, but has a far more northern European look than me.
No wonder you have 39 thousand posts here in a year

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 17872 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Imagine getting pissed of by a random whore you don't even know:feelskek:
Printer is a retard let him Seeth the fucking curry. Tell him I said I’ll still meet him and crack his peanut skull if he is open to meeting seeing as he has me on his ignore

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
Bengalis are 50/50, Indians would be soft faghots and agree with her. Pakis would attack her

Then again most curries would agree with her deep down the self hate with your race is strong. The biggest sin whites did was not genocide all non whites it would have prevented racism and self hate. That’s the true crime of colonialism god would have forgiven them had they done this would be a mercy killing
The white man has come out

• JFL
Most immigrants are from former colonies

She just thinks guys from pakistan are ugly and she’s anti immigrantion, bcz which sane person would like to live around ugly people ?

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, n0rthface and Xangsane
Your crying your ass off "muh he called me curry:feelswah::feelswah:" racist!!!

then you say an actual racist insult:feelskek:
Gook says its okay to call Desis a food and then complains about MUH RACIST INSULT:soy: when I call him a gook, which ofc is "Racist" Retarded faggot:forcedsmile: Wouldnt have called you a gook if you didnt say curry:ROFLMAO:

Pointing out something=/=crying. What a retarded gook, calls people curries and then says "gook" is a racist term:lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Gook says its okay to call Desis a food and then complains about MUH RACIST INSULT:soy: Retarded faggot:forcedsmile: Wouldnt have called you a gook if you didnt say curry:ROFLMAO:

Pointing out something=/=crying. What a retarded gook, calls people curries and then says "gook" is a racist term:lul:
"Muh muh Xangsane sister is racist:feelswah: What did us south asians do to her:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:"

Like you don't say racist shit 24/7, you fucking shitskin.

Half of your threads are racebaits:feelsuhh:

"Muh muh Xangsane sister is racist:feelswah: What did us south asians do to her:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:"

Like you don't say racist shit 24/7, you fucking shitskin.

Half of your threads are racebaits:feelsuhh:
JFL at this slit eyed chink making up bullshit:lul:

You fucking gook, I barely have any race-bait on my threads and if I do, it's always in REPLY to people who can't stop seething about "le Indians:feelsuhh:" 24/7:forcedsmile: literally you could be talking about tax uses and public funding for abortion and retarded medniggers like @the BULL will bring up Indians out of nowhere but sure I say racist shit 24/7

Just fucking end your life, you subhuman ching chong gook would literally kms if I woke up as a gook :lul:

JFL at this slit eyed chink making up bullshit:lul:

You fucking gook, I barely have any race-bait on my threads and if I do, it's always in REPLY to people who can't stop seething about "le Indians:feelsuhh:" 24/7:forcedsmile: literally you could be talking about tax uses and public funding for abortion and retarded medniggers like @the BULL will bring up Indians out of nowhere but sure I say racist shit 24/7

Just fucking end your life, you subhuman ching chong gook would literally kms if I woke up as a gook :lul:
Bro, I can tell you are mad. Just go eat some curry and hit on some white girls on instagram bhai.

I'm sure that will cheer you up

And half of your threads are just autistic racebaits.:feelskek:

And the only reason people bring up curries is cuz this site is 90% curries:hnghn:

And half of your threads are just autistic racebaits.:feelskek:
Prove it gook:forcedsmile:
nd the only reason people bring up curries is cuz this site is 90% curries:hnghn:
lol Bullshit, you could be talking about nothing related to race and Indians would still be brought up:ROFLMAO:
Psl forum demographics countries

Demography of PSL Lookism Looksmax forums 2

Indians are literally underrepresented here too considering their population lmaoo Euros like French and Dutch are overrepresented as fuck, they're like 80 million combined but still so high up:LOL:

Bro, I can tell you are mad. Just go eat some curry and hit on some white girls on instagram bhai.
2795115 1641120058383

Okay gook:forcedsmile: Be sure to live stream your suicide tho, retarded ricecel

Prove it gook:forcedsmile:

lol Bullshit, you could be talking about nothing related to race and Indians would still be brought up:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1730212
View attachment 1730213

Indians are literally underrepresented here too considering their population lmaoo Euros like French and Dutch are overrepresented as fuck, they're like 80 million combined but still so high up:LOL:

View attachment 1730217

Okay gook:forcedsmile: Be sure to live stream your suicide tho, retarded ricecel
Do you really think that curries are a minority on this site.:lul: Ask anyone here, this site is minimun 40% indians.

And half of the curries are from UK or US

Imagine believing those forum results:lul::lul: Half of the curries probably larped as middle eastern or white.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And the only reason indians are talked here is cuz you have daily 10 page threads just arguing about indian phenotypes:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cultural differences, and the fact darker south asian women have this inferiority complex/self-hatred that they must chase after lighter-skinned men. I don't want to raise a self-hating child. However, I would date/marry a mixed black/Indian woman. I feel white/Indian may also be self-hating as observed with the girl I used to be with.
I'd never advocate for the genocide of any group.
Exactly. If she was treated badly by white men why doesn't she stop and realise what they did and then become racist towards whites instead of south asians who didn't do her anything?

• +1
Do you really think that curries are a minority on this site.:lul: Ask anyone here, this site is minimun 40% indians.

And half of the curries are from UK or US

Imagine believing those forum results:lul::lul: Half of the curries probably larped as middle eastern or white.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Stage 1: Denial

Those polls and traffic data are the facts, cope harder gook:lul:
And the only reason indians are talked here is cuz you have daily 10 page threads just arguing about indian phenotypes:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't see how having that connects to Indians being brought up by non-Indians out of nowhere in threads unrelated to phenotypes or race. Also, the reason why those threads don't exist for gooks is because all of you are subhuman and look the same with your piss-undertoned, flat nose, recessed maxilla faces:forcedsmile:

Again, keep barking you gook:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Because women will do whatever it takes to fit in with society. Only men have the ability and conviction to follow a path which runs contrary to society (You following your ethnic religious values in a western country)
If that's the case then what does she mean by "Britain should have colonised Turkey/Syria/Lebanon and not Pakistan/India/Malaysia"?

If that's the case then what does she mean by "Britain should have colonised Turkey/Syria/Lebanon and not Pakistan/India/Malaysia"?

Ngl I have no idea, maybe she wanted the Brits to pillage middle eastern countries instead because she hates arabs? Just guessing

• +1
Most immigrants are from former colonies

She just thinks guys from pakistan are ugly and she’s anti immigrantion, bcz which sane person would like to live around ugly people ?
The funny thing is that when I looked at travel videos of Afghanistan and northern Pakistan, there were little boys and men who looked exactly like me. She just assumes that those places are only made up of brown-appearing people with curry phenos.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
She is a racist
I agree with that. I think she means she wanted the Muslim population to be white-passing rather than looking brown, hence she would have a "whiter" dating pool as she was fed up of being treated badly by white rugby lads.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Ngl I have no idea, maybe she wanted the Brits to pillage middle eastern countries instead because she hates arabs? Just guessing
I think this was more like it:
I agree with that. I think she means she wanted the Muslim population to be white-passing rather than looking brown, hence she would have a "whiter" dating pool as she was fed up of being treated badly by white rugby lads.

True . What an ungrateful girl . Marry her off to me and I shall make her go the straight way

The funny thing is that when I looked at travel videos of Afghanistan and northern Pakistan, there were little boys and men who looked exactly like me. She just assumes that those places are only made up of brown-appearing people with curry phenos.
Nigga you(r sims character) look white

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Stage 1: Denial

Those polls and traffic data are the facts, cope harder gook:lul:
Your so delusional. How can you actually think indians are a fcking minority on this site.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I woulnt be surprised if every white user here was just a curry larping.
I don't see how having that connects to Indians being brought up by non-Indians out of nowhere in threads unrelated to phenotypes or race. Also, the reason why those threads don't exist for gooks is because all of you look the same with your piss-undertoned, flat nose, recessed maxilla faces:forcedsmile:

Again, keep barking you gook:ROFLMAO:
Half of the phenotype discussion is just curries cherrypicking white or middle eastern people living in India to show they aren't subhuman.:ROFLMAO:

"Bhai, my friend rajesh from north India is indo aryan with blue eyes pale skin Jai hind!!!!!. 🇮🇳🇮🇳

@Chadeep ^^^ I agree with your comment here’s the reason why

Your so delusional. How can you actually think indians are a fcking minority on this site.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I woulnt be surprised if every white user here was just a curry larping
The gook is still stuck in the Denial stage lmaooo holy shit this is hilarious:ROFLMAO:
Half of the phenotype discussion is just curries cherrypicking white or middle eastern people living in India to show they aren't subhuman.:ROFLMAO:
Even if that was true, gooks can't even do that cuz they have no chads to cherrypick:forcedsmile: Utterly over for you gook ricecel abominations, you literally CANT even do that because there is nobody like that in gookland to cherrypick all of you are subhuman:feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872