My skin descended so hard even on accutane and niacinamide

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
Last week my skin peaked so hard, i had glass skin and was getting compliments everywhere, suddenty this week my skin just isnt getting back to that state

I have been sleeping half as much or not at all on some nights since this problem started, is this true or sleep doesnt affect ?

lol just wear concealer like high iq niggas like me. Legit unnoticeable. I look at myself and he like damn my skin cleared then Remeber I’m just wearing concealer jfl that’s how op this shit is

• +1
Reactions: VoidTriad
Slums of Mumbai air made you break out.

lol just wear concealer like high iq niggas like me. Legit unnoticeable. I look at myself and he like damn my skin cleared then Remeber I’m just wearing concealer jfl that’s how op this shit is
too aspie for my me it will ruin my mental jhealth

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

Nah I'm good g

• +1
too aspie for my me it will ruin my mental jhealth
Nigga what. Like 4 small drops could ascend u lmao it’s so easy. But people rather cope with moisturizers and shit like that that does shit and is more expensive

Nah I'm good g
Nigga it’s bc I put it on my nose and it got flaky. Legit unnoticeable on ur cheeks and forehead. But whatever don’t ascend omao

• Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Nigga what. Like 4 small drops could ascend u lmao it’s so easy. But people rather cope with moisturizers and shit like that that does shit and is more expensive
i cant get caught dead wearing that shit bro

Nigga it’s bc I put it on my nose and it got flaky. Legit unnoticeable on ur cheeks and forehead. But whatever don’t ascend omao
What "ascension" nigga. You wash your face once and it's over. Not to mention the xenoestrogen chemicals in the concealer. It's better to just fix your skin.

• +1
What "ascension" nigga. You wash your face once and it's over. Not to mention the xenoestrogen chemicals in the concealer
Are u dumb. It’s for dates and shit. Why not look better in the moment and increase ur slay chances. Low iq for real

Are u dumb. It’s for dates and shit. Why not look better in the moment and increase ur slay chances. Low iq for real
it just dont feel right

you need to detox @Rawprimalooks

Prob diet / low vascularization