My skin is drier than the desert

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
It's drier than anything you've ever seen and there's a lot of shedding, inflammation from seborrheic dermatitis, flakiness and dandruff. I remove white skin scales from my eyebrows, forehead, nose, chin and scalp multiple times a day. No matter how often I wash my face or scalp, it comes back in a wink. There's zero oil or skin barrier function. My skin was a lot better when I went to visit my mom for two weeks but once I returned, it has gone to shit again

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Chintuck22
Inject ethnic genes

It's drier than anything you've ever seen and there's a lot of shedding, inflammation from seborrheic dermatitis, flakiness and dandruff. I remove white skin scales from my eyebrows, forehead, nose, chin and scalp multiple times a day. No matter how often I wash my face or scalp, it comes back in a wink. There's zero oil or skin barrier function. My skin was a lot better when I went to visit my mom for two weeks but once I returned, it has gone to shit again
my skin is smooth but it's a ww2 minefield of bumps and small dots.

I have seborrheic dermatitis too

When i wash my face after shower, it looks like i rubbed it with sandpaper, i have shitty collagen

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
you take iron and vit c? cause I get flaky skin if I dont take it after a day
I also got some infadolan left that I use on my dry skin if I have to

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I have seborrheic dermatitis too

When i wash my face after shower, it looks like i rubbed it with sandpaper, i have shitty collagen
It has nothing to do with collagen. Seb dermcels have impaired skin barrier function and an altered fatty acid profile compared to normal people

• Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22
you take iron and vit c? cause I get flaky skin if I dont take it after a day
I also got some infadolan left that I use on my dry skin if I have to
Vitamin C, yes. Iron? Of course not. Both are essential for collagen synthesis but do little for seb derm

I’m the exact opposite. Greasy as fuck, so greasy that it’s actually sort of disgusting. Lots of acne when my face was like a fucking cooking pan of oil at age 15. I remember washing my face at age 16, then just 2 hours later my face would feel heavy and it would feel weird to talk because my entire face would be covered in a thick layer of oil after just 2 hours. Not to mention how greasy my hair was, I had to wash it every night just to strip all the oil out of it.

I’ve been off accutane for 1 month and my hair is already back to being oily. Just lol.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator