My social failures in the past make it impossible to enjoy social-life in the present.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Fuck this shit.

Even when I am vibing with people at a rave on drugs, I low-key feel the fucking pain of my incel, social-outcast past seeping through. Making me feel like people don't like me and I don't belong.

Now imagine me without drugs, not at a rave. All day I've had so much fucking hatred in me, bitterness and sadness my unfortunate past. None if it is my fucking fault, I didn't pick this worthless childhood, these worthless parents, my truecel childhood looks.

Fuck. Why do I keep torturing myself mentally for something I didn't do. A crime I didn't commit.

Why can't I enjoy my present life for what it is?

It honestly ain't that fucking bad anymore. I've cut off all my family members, I don't get bullied anymore, women don't always treat me like I am some deformed, diseased ogre anymore.

FUCK

LET ME ENJOY MY LIFE NOW. FUCK MY BRAIN.

fuck I will use drugs again tonight

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, p0lishsubhuman, aBetterMii and 10 others
it sounds like you need to thug max it’s never too late

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You either have to raise self esteem or lower standards

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and MoggerGaston
I've had a hard time quitting weed for this very reason

I'm nowhere near even fully looksmaxxed / resolved childhood trauma but I can tell even when I've changed the outside and worked on the inside , I'm just gonna feel like a cardboard cutout of a person who is trying to ingratiate and the bad memories never seem as far away as I wish they would

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, aBetterMii, Abhorrence and 2 others
I need to self-esteem max. Somehow.

Realize I am no longer the person I was in my past.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
you need to selfrespectmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and tombradylover
yeah and i had to wait a week for it to get approved
I already tried man don’t waste ur time this man has GIVEN UP. Worst part is he’s tall and decent looking. Over for mentalcels😭

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, aBetterMii, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
I've had a hard time quitting weed for this very reason

I'm nowhere near even fully looksmaxxed / resolved childhood trauma but I can tell even when I've changed the outside and worked on the inside , I'm just gonna feel like a cardboard cutout of a person who is trying to ingratiate and the bad memories never seem as far away as I wish they would
Very relatable.

I need to change my fucking brain chemistry. Which is why I've been counting on drugs to do it so much. But so far it hasn't led to anything significant yet.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Abhorrence, wollet2 and 4 others
I already tried man don’t waste ur time this man has GIVEN UP. Worst part is he’s tall and decent looking. Over for mentalcels😭
I haven't given up. I am still going to raves, socializing. I still have a job, I still socialize with house-mates, colleagues.

But nothing ever works out. Life isn't improving. I wish life wasn't like this.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and tombradylover
Very relatable.

I need to change my fucking brain chemistry. Which is why I've been counting on drugs to do it so much. But so far it hasn't led to anything significant yet.
dmtmaxx

When im feeling stressed I go out at night and beat random people, Op should look into that.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 31562
I haven't given up. I am still going to raves, socializing. I still have a job, I still socialize with house-mates, colleagues.

But nothing ever works out. Life isn't improving. I wish life wasn't like this.
Good don’t give up. Ur gonna be ok man I wish the best for u. U have literal newbies making accounts to tell u not to give up.
That should tell u something. I will acknowledge that it is brutal out here. I’m struggling too lmaoo so don’t feel too bad. Just keep trying man this sounds hella bluepilled but it’s better to not give up then rot and be miserable forever imo especially when ur not ugly. Best of luck

• +1
Good don’t give up. Ur gonna be ok man I wish the best for u. U have literal newbies making accounts to tell u not to give up.
That should tell u something. I will acknowledge that it is brutal out here. I’m struggling too lmaoo so don’t feel too bad. Just keep trying man this sounds hella bluepilled but it’s better to not give up then rot and be miserable forever imo especially when ur not ugly. Best of luck
You know how rough it is. I feel stuck in my past, i hate my brain, my personality.

I need a break-through.

True ascension.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
i relate to this too and i accept i will never be nt

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and MoggerGaston
you should work on your personalality and attitude

• +1
i relate to this too and i accept i will never be nt
Demons from our past are haunting us.
Our thoughts, our minds are corrupted.

fight the demons

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Abhorrence
The rare times I’m in a social setting I get that fucking feeling creeping up on me too

Especially when I’m the only one not talking

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, p0lishsubhuman and Clown Show
Word for word I am in a same situation.

Is there any way for us to face our demons and transcend this never ending suffering?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Word for word I am in a same situation.

Is there any way for us to face our demons and transcend this never ending suffering?
I haven't found a way yet except momentairily sometimes through drugs.

It's the hardest problem people face in life tbh, overcoming trauma and mental issues, personality disorders.