My social psychology PhD professor doesn't believe in Evolutionary Psychology

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
Also, she confirmed to me that sex differences are social constructs according to her.
Paying to get antiscience brainwashing even though my uni is ranked in top100 internationally, JFL at this clown world
Also, she is a woman lul
(Not that I didn't expected that kind of BS though)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: retard
Sex is just a social construct except men have penises and women have vaginas...

Most professors are extremely far up their own ass. Try to take classes taught by TAs or adjunct professors who are more in tune with the actual class content and don't try to insert their own retarded opinions into it. The worst classes I ever took were taught by the head of whatever department the class was in.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
cry-png.234110

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Sex is just a social construct except men have penises and women have vaginas...
Yea but those are just outer appearance differences, you can even change sex, there is no actual difference :feelsuhh:

"evolutionary psychology" is a meme, it doesnt exist. you cant prove any of it

Most professors are extremely far up their own ass. Try to take classes taught by TAs or adjunct professors who are more in tune with the actual class content and don't try to insert their own retarded opinions into it. The worst classes I ever took were taught by the head of whatever department the class was in.
I try to get professors because a lot of TAs just regurgitate stuff they just learned which is already more clearly explained in textbooks. Professors can sometimes talk about their own studies which can be interesting and usually have a deeper understanding of their field. But I can see how it can be valid in some cases. I guess the more the courses are geared towards social science the more I can see it being valid.

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
"evolutionary psychology" is a meme, it doesnt exist. you cant prove any of it
Is this trolling/sarcasm or you are low key trying to get banned?

its post-hoc, you cant actually prove it

You cant prove all human behavior is "evolutionary justified"

its post-hoc, you cant actually prove it

You cant prove all human behavior is "evolutionary justified"
The fact that it is susceptible to the post hoc fallacy doesn't make the theory invalid, human sciences always faced scientific limitations. The BP is based on evolutionary psychology principles on sexual preferences, so if you believe evo psy is a meme, you might as well make a ban request, because I don't know what you are doing here otherwise.

Two delusional twats- You two are perfect for each other.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel