My social suicide socialmaxxing venture

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Loneliness, mental illness, autism and virginity is a lethal combo. That's why i'm planning on going out to some clubs/bars alone this saturday and forcefully penetrate social circles and hopefully also pussies. I was gonna go to college to socialmaxx but those plans have been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, that's why i am doomed to at least one more year of LDAR and i can't afford to waste anymore years because my prime is almost over.

The plan is to get obnoxiously drunk to give me the low inhib i would need for the endeavour. Most likely it will be a disaster but i'm so tired of LDAR that i will actually do it.

Give me some advice so that i can prepare myself for this social suicide mission, and i will post about the results later. Hopefully i'll bring back success stories and if not it will be stories of unimaginable cringe that you sadists out there can laugh your asses off at.

Anyone of you ever gone out to clubs/bars alone?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Deleted member 8608, Deleted member 4797 and 7 others
first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EastEurocel, IndianJock, JizzFarmer and 9 others
You have any normie/high tier normie friends? Go with them, have them initiate on a group of girls and then just socialize. Going solo and being drunk trying to look cool will make you look retarded.

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa, Deleted member 11035, IdiAmin and 2 others
You have any normie/high tier normie friends? Go with them, have them initiate on a group of girls and then just socialize. Going solo and being drunk trying to look cool will make you look retarded.
I used to have a HTN friend but we're not friends anymore because he feels he's too good for me or something like that because he has a high status job and gf (speculation).

I don't care if i will look retarded anymore i just need to get myself out there at all costs, so i'm just looking for advice on how to make myself look as little retarded as possible for the occasion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11035, xefo and thecaste
Only advice I will give is this:
When you get talking to people they will ask who you are here with. Don't say "no one" instead say I came out with my friends but I bailed on them for the night" or something along those lines.
Next thing is when speaking to girls, say you aren't looking for a girl that night, and larp that you are sort of not in the dating scene at the moment, hinting at another girl being involved. They will start asking questions but just keep the larp up. They will get really curious after this and it makes you seem like you aren't some desperate little cave dwelling incel who has ventured into society for the sole purpose of getting your little cock sucked (because let's face it, that is your main reason for wanting to socialmaxx). Don't try to pick up on the first night, you are there to socialmaxx firstly so that you can foidmaxx long term later.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, BigBoy, RichardSpencel and 10 others
That's why i'm planning on going out to some clubs/bars alone this saturday and forcefully penetrate social
circles and hopefully also pussies

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 4797 and 6 others
First of all, great idea OP, do it! I would also say, that your goal in the first night should not be to slay but to actually socialmaxx, get confident in interactions with complete strangers and to just enjoy the night. If you go to a club, i would not go to a hip-hop-club or mainstream charts-club as there are a lot more men than women, and the men are also not very open and rather aggressive. Technoclubs or Houseclubs are way better.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, BigBoy, Deleted member 11035 and 1 other person
First of all, great idea OP, do it! I would also say, that your goal in the first night should not be to slay but to actually socialmaxx, get confident in interactions with complete strangers and to just enjoy the night. If you go to a club, i would not go to a hip-hop-club or mainstream charts-club as there are a lot more men than women, and the men are also not very open and rather aggressive. Technoclubs or Houseclubs are way better.
Legit. All of the mainstream clubs in my city are packed with thugmaxxed clowns that aren't even there to have a good time.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, BigBoy, xefo and 1 other person
Legit. All of the mainstream clubs in my city are packed with thugmaxxed clowns that aren't even there to have a good time.
Exactly this.

Big thing, socialize and talk to Normies in the line outside the club. While you’re waiting. This is crucial and they’ll be receptive to it. Two things always happen in lines, fights and making friends. Achieve the latter but avoid the former obviously.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and xefo
I dont know how you all do it
Every signgle time ive ever been in a club people come in a group, interact within that group and then leave. Sometimes maybe 2 groups may interact if theres enough common frends between them

But explain to me, how the fuck are you going to walk up as a single man to a group like that and do what? Talk about what? Just you being there yourself is a massive red flag.

The only time Ive sucessfuly socialized was when I was nearly blackout drunk, and offered radnom people (men ofc) to finish it with me. But one drunk retard drinking cheap vodka with another almost passed out retard isnt exacly "socialization"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and xefo
Use your smiling muscles a lot, smile with your teeth, if you have decent teeth that is. Retract your scalpula. You will look NT.

A pro tip is to use your mentalis muscle when smiling, makes it look really genuine. You look a little happyfag but it's better than looking aspie.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Going to a club alone is a bad idea, going to a bar alone however is a great idea

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and BigBoy
Going to a club drunk and alone as a sub 8 male is probably one of the fastest ways to get your ass kicked.

Just take MDMA and go to a party/bar you'll return with 5 girlfriends.

any updates? have you slayed any pussies yet?

Loneliness, mental illness, autism and virginity is a lethal combo. That's why i'm planning on going out to some clubs/bars alone this saturday and forcefully penetrate social circles and hopefully also pussies. I was gonna go to college to socialmaxx but those plans have been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, that's why i am doomed to at least one more year of LDAR and i can't afford to waste anymore years because my prime is almost over.

The plan is to get obnoxiously drunk to give me the low inhib i would need for the endeavour. Most likely it will be a disaster but i'm so tired of LDAR that i will actually do it.

Give me some advice so that i can prepare myself for this social suicide mission, and i will post about the results later. Hopefully i'll bring back success stories and if not it will be stories of unimaginable cringe that you sadists out there can laugh your asses off at.

Anyone of you ever gone out to clubs/bars alone?
You can't become that low inhib just with alcohol and if you do you will look like a moron

Take sone drugs instead

Lot's of good advice in this thread. However don't worry about trying any fancy shit just yet since you're new

First night just set a small goal, try to have a minute long conversation with ten different people. After you do that, report back and we'll take it from there.

Last edited:
So bro did you went to this bar?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002