My Softmaxxing Journey (need advice & help) GTFIH

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
My main failos and what limits my potential is my height and frame, but I am in the belief that this will drastically improve when puberty ends, so for now I would like to focus more on my face and maintain a good environment/lifestyle to be able to develop properly.

I have an itchy scalp with dandruff and my hair is drier/harder than a rock, I only shampoo my hair twice a week and I still have dandruff, my hair is in worse condition, I wash my hair and the next day it already smells bad.

Could it be seb derm? Soon I will be seeing a derma to see what I can do with my fucking scalp.

At the moment I only think about supplementing Vitamin D to modify the way my body responds to stimuli, especially immunological stimuli -> regulate hair growth, since I think I have an inflammatory mechanism that prevents my hair from growing and that is what which cause me to have an itchy scalp. Therefore, I will level my immune response with vitamin D and Omega-3.

Also, it may be an imbalance of microorganisms, I will balance my flora for it. It may be unnecessary, but I will have a blood test to see my values of these nutrients in blood; Optimum values of these substances for good hair quality are 50 - 80 ng/mL of vitamin D, 70 - 200 ng/mL of ferritin and 70 - 120 ng/mL of zinc.

I will improve my flora by taking probiotics, avoiding foods that alter my bacterial flora and avoiding skin or scalp products that alter my pH, I will correct my diet and balance my Omega-3:6 ratio; 5-10mL cod liver oil, avoid industrialized products, but also avoid vegetable oils (corn, soybean, sunflower, canola, etc.)

I'm trying to get that fluffy/messy TikTok Efag hair style.

Like I said, I only shampoo twice a week, but I don't like my head smelling like shit, so I need someone to recommend me something (idk a spray or maybe rinse my hair daily?).

My hair isn't that long yet, but when it's the way I need it I'll get trims every two weeks (to maintain that look) and use salt spray to volumize the hair and a styling cream/wax.

In my skin I don't really have any type of problem, but I don't have such a "good" skin quality either, so I will focus on maintaining a good skincare regimen to collagenmaxx.

A.M:
SkinBetter Oxygen Infusion Wash
Timeless 20% VITAMIN C+E
The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA
La Roche-Posay UVMune 400

P.M:
SkinBetter Oxygen Infusion Wash
Retin-A 0.025%
Wait 20-30 min
The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA

Once in a while a week:
Red Light Therapy (Omnilux Men)
Dermastamping (Derminator II)
Sauna

And well in general as to maintain a good lifestyle and promote health, I will do strength training / HIIT along with a good diet that provides me with all the nutrients and good sleep hygiene.

To produce collagen+HA in my body I will eat bone-in cuts of red meat, occasionally bone broth, eggs, oysters, berries and citrus.

Supplements:
Vital Proteins Skin Hydration Boost
3-4g MSM (thick hair, pink undertones and good akin quality)
Vitamin C Liposomal

Currently I already "have" a good coloring, but I lack that carotenoid-based glow/undertone, so I will be adding fruits/vegetables with lycopene and ß-carotene to my meals.

I am thinking of using BB cream seriously.

For my eyebrows I'll have to reshape them and shave my unibrow as it's my "biggest" failo in my eye area tbh. I already have long and dense eyelashes, I will only have to curl them.

IPDcel, don't know what to do.

I don't know how to even the color of my lower lip with the upper lip, but I want a pink/red-ish color. At the moment I only know that I should keep them hydrated with a cocoa/honey lip balm and seal the hydration with Vaseline and exfoliate them with a brush/towel.

I'm thinking of buying an IPL-device to shave my mustacho as it's annoying to be shaving every week tbh.

I don't think I need to do a full section for my lower third, but I will do mewing to increase/improve my maxillary projection, raise the resting position of the pharyngeal brilliance, genioglossus and hyoid bone to have a defined mandible.

I already have a decent base I would say, I just have to correct a few things and improve my social skills to do well in my high school/city.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Unsh and Deleted member 14693
▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ 0% Looksmaxed - Starts loading after Jan, 1. 2023

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, gigacumster3000, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
Whats the height of your parents?

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 14693
Whats the height of your parents?
I have the same growth trajectory as my dad and he is 6'0 - 6'1. Mom is 5'1.

The average height in my country in males it is between 170.0 - 172.5 cm, ~5'7 - ~5'8 and in females between 157.5 - 160.0 cm, ~5'2 - ~5'3. Ideally would be at least 6-8 inches taller than the AVG height of the females in my country, so I would say that from 180.0 cm I could easily slay here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Dead forum, bump

@eduardkoopman

mostly water wet thread, as a reason
;( I @ you to see what you think about my current stack for my possible seb derm or at least my itchy scalp and my skincare and haircare regimen.

Glass of milk + chocolate straw

what probiotics are you taking?