My testosterone changes D3

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
Before I show my results and what I did I have to say that there is a margin of error which is possible because I took dutasteride one week prior to the exam(it raises t). With that being said

According to this study people that took dutasteride for one year 1 tablet (0.5)daily boosted their testosterone by 16%

Screenshot 20210223 053134

-----------

My d levels in 14 months ( I was kinda inconsistent but decently consistent with taking d 3 supps with fat

IMG 20210223 053403  01  01

From 25 to 66 (still suboptimal range)

-----------

Screenshot 20210223 053529  01  01  01

Free test increased by almost 50%

If we assume the worst case scenario which is probably not realistic. The dutasteride taken once a week earlier should boost my t levels let's say by 20%(that's more than participants that took it for a year daily btw but just for the sake of argument).(they had a 16% increase in testosterone, taken daily while I'm assuming I got 20% increase in testosterone while taken once a week and 2 weeks before that while they took it for a whole year) Which is 20% of 484=96.8

755-484=271 ( increased by literally as much as a soyboy males total testosterone)

Low testosterone erectile dysfunction chart

. So according to this if we assume the absolute worst then vitamin d 3 is not a cope and can improve you quality of life.

I'm planning to getting my D levels around 100-120 or so and then maintain my levels at that range hopefully reaching T levels of 900 at that stage. Then I will ashwaganda max+ tongkat ali to reach close to 2k levels as a full natty.

Before you say cope here is the proof of a guy got his t levels from 300 to 1500 :

Last point I want to mention is that I haven't lifted anything in over a year now. I just rot in my bed all day. If my lifestyle was active and good I would expect it to go up higher.

Inb4 low t soyboy
Inb4 didn't read

Hope this info helps anyone there take care

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member, shaugstir and 35 others
Dnr, tldr?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14543 and Baldingman1998
Does dua help with hair loss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Baldingman1998
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 26438, TsarTsar444 and 7 others
Does dua help with hair loss
Probably but I can't handle it I'm on fin for now it gave me prostate bleeding and pain

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Acromegaly_Chad, RAITEIII and 3 others
I wrote all that essay for nothing?

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, RealSurgerymax, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Nice boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
@Gargantuan @lutte @sytyl @RichardSpencel @higgabigga @Thongmaster @austrianvirgin @fag112 @Blackgymmax @tyronelite @Pubertymaxxingcel @Daw @Chad1212 @Kingkellz
@thecel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Kingkellz, RAITEIII and 5 others
testosterone is cope why do u care for it?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 4887, Deleted member 7012 and 4 others
How much vit d ?

• JFL
testosterone is cope why do u care for it?
How is it cope? More muscle faster growth less fat better mental health higher stronger more low inhib sex drive etc etc etc etc

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 9090
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
  • +1
tks sweet baldmen

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, RichardSpencel and Baldingman1998
@Wallenberg @BradAniston @Maesthetic @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, BradAniston and Deleted member 10987
Ma man I can’t find what dosage you taking in that essay @Baldingman1998

• +1
Ma man I can’t find what dosage you taking in that essay @Baldingman1998
I was random in my dosages some days I took 5 k out. Other days I took 20k per day. Sometimes I would take once a week. Other times I would take 3 times a week. I actually felt side effects of taking too much in a short time so I started taking 2-3 times weekly big doses 10-20 k. But it depends how much your body can absorb not only how much you take. And d 3 is a fat soluble vitamin so take it after eating fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 7580
I was random in my dosages some days I took 5 k out. Other days I took 20k per day. Sometimes I would take once a week. Other times I would take 3 times a week. I actually felt side effects of taking too much in a short time so I started taking 2-3 times weekly big doses 10-20 k. But it depends how much your body can absorb not only how much you take. And d 3 is a fat soluble vitamin so take it after eating fat
Damn 20 k is too much lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Baldingman1998
Damn 20 k is too much lol
Just take 4 k daily it should be enough basically the same thing like 20k 2 times a week. (A little more)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Just take 4 k daily it should be enough basically the same thing like 20k 2 times a week. (A little more)
Did you feel any difference after increasing your t levels tho ?
I feel lower inhib in summers tbh

• +1
Did you feel any difference after increasing your t levels tho ?
I feel lower inhib in summers tbh
I don't feel any different for 2 reasons:

1. My t didn't change that much to warrant a change but I'm planning to increase it by alot more

2. It happened over a period of 14 months which means even if I do feel better now I will not remember what I felt like to use that as a point of reference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Did u take k2 with it, I heard 8k IU is the optimal dosage

I been taking 6-8 IU for about a month now

• +1
Did u take k2 with it, I heard 8k IU is the optimal dosage

I been taking 6-8 IU for about a month now
No I didn't take k2. I took it only for one month all that time. but I will be taking k2 in big doses with d3 if I decide to bonesmash seriously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I'm bald already so doesn't matter. If you are genetically predisposed to Balding it's already over for you
if you are already balding its a wrap ngl, I would rather sky rocket my t levels as well because there literally arent any downsides to it + the boosted mood will just keep you from sitting all day being depressed

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 10987 and Baldingman1998
btw I read your thread but still I didnt see anywhere how much vit d3 do you take every day

• +1
Good thread. Careful with taking too much D3, it can have detrimental side effects if not balanced with other vitamins

• +1
btw I read your thread but still I didnt see anywhere how much vit d3 do you take every day
H

actually i recommend you to take 20k iu.

70% of th world population is deficient in d3.

basically its almost impossible to have a vitd3 overdose or toxicity, you need way more than 20k to get to that level.

this is a good video to explain how much you should take.

you were probably so deficient that even a small amount boosted your test to the moon.

vit d3 is important for more than just testosterone in the body.

also you should combine d3 with magnesium (most used mineral in your body) and vit k2 mk4. the k2 is important for the calcium levels you stored in your body, these get released after taking vit d3. most diets have too much calcium and humans only need a small amount. breast milk has very small amounts of calcium compared to cows milk for example. the k2 is needed to balance the calcium that will be released in your body, just as the magnesium is otherwise you might develop hypercalcemia.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Baldingman1998
also add some cod liver oil pills @Baldingman1998 for omega 3s.

• +1
you need about 100k iu of vit d3 to get to toxic levels

• +1
btw you lose hair when you have hormonal imbalance or MPB. so even low T men can lose hair because of being low T. you just want to give your body all the vitamins and minerals it needs to function properly, and you will have no problems with your hormones whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Baldingman1998
yeah the side effects happen because your entire mineral and vitamin ratios are probably fucked up lol

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Baldingman1998
yeah the side effects happen because your entire mineral and vitamin ratios are probably fucked up lol
Thanks for the advice and yup I already know most of this stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Thanks for the advice and yup I already know most of this stuff
follow my diet bro you will feel so good its unreal

im always sharp, no need for a lot of sleep.

i wake up and get started immediately

• +1
follow my diet bro you will feel so good its unreal

im always sharp, no need for a lot of sleep.

i wake up and get started immediately
Link?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Before I show my results and what I did I have to say that there is a margin of error which is possible because I took dutasteride one week prior to the exam(it raises t). With that being said

According to this study people that took dutasteride for one year 1 tablet (0.5)daily boosted their testosterone by 16%

View attachment 1002697

-----------

My d levels in 14 months ( I was kinda inconsistent but decently consistent with taking d 3 supps with fat

View attachment 1002707

From 25 to 66 (still suboptimal range)

-----------

View attachment 1002711

Free test increased by almost 50%

If we assume the worst case scenario which is probably not realistic. The dutasteride taken once a week earlier should boost my t levels let's say by 20%(that's more than participants that took it for a year daily btw but just for the sake of argument).(they had a 16% increase in testosterone, taken daily while I'm assuming I got 20% increase in testosterone while taken once a week and 2 weeks before that while they took it for a whole year) Which is 20% of 484=96.8

755-484=271 ( increased by literally as much as a soyboy males total testosterone)

View attachment 1002737

. So according to this if we assume the absolute worst then vitamin d 3 is not a cope and can improve you quality of life.

I'm planning to getting my D levels around 100-120 or so and then maintain my levels at that range hopefully reaching T levels of 900 at that stage. Then I will ashwaganda max+ tongkat ali to reach close to 2k levels as a full natty.

Before you say cope here is the proof of a guy got his t levels from 300 to 1500 :

Last point I want to mention is that I haven't lifted anything in over a year now. I just rot in my bed all day. If my lifestyle was active and good I would expect it to go up higher.

Inb4 low t soyboy
Inb4 didn't read

Hope this info helps anyone there take care
wait so the daily vit d3 im taking is not a cope?

• +1
i take 10k rn but im not deficient wouldn't it be too dangerous to take?
no look above the post you can even take 100k iu for some time before getting issues

• Love it
Reactions: Uglyandfat
no look above the post you can even take 100k iu for some time before getting issues
Ill look into it tbh im already feeling mentally better with 10k a day ngl also my sex drive shot up for sure

Ill look into it tbh im already feeling mentally better with 10k a day ngl also my sex drive shot up for sure
now go take 20k lol

• Love it
Reactions: Uglyandfat
should I mix with ash and tonkgat ali? maybe even boron and zinc too?
zinc is a bad supplement

you want to avoid as many supps as possible as they contain heavy metals and cheap shit.

so ashwaganda is good, dont know about tonkgat ali, never even heard of that. what does it do?

boron is i think also not needed, as its in a lot of foods already. it kinda all depends though as when you have improper ratios you can fuck up some other mineral in your body

also take magnesium, most people need that as well (its the most used mineral in ur body)

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Bigfatpersonboy and Uglyandfat