My testosterone is 141 ng/dl and 4.9 pg/ml. Can someone help me I’m 16 almost 17 yrs.

I thought carbs bloat you a ton? do they?
Only if u eat a shit ton and bloat is the last thing u should worry abt at this test level, just focus on getting ur test up

• +1
Reactions: vosx0
Doc said they can’t prescribe TRT cause I’m within the range but I’m right on the low end which is pissing me off
buy test illegally then u pussy

• Hmm...
Same bro I’ve don’t mostly everything for it and all the Jew chemicals are against us. Hopping on TRT at 17 for optimal energy and vitality for my good years. Need it to do anything productive and driven in life.
Demand for a TrT clinic

You don't need TRT when you are young.

Eat enough calories and carbs from wholefoods.

Force yourself to do exercise. Light morning jog and weightlifting is ideal.

Eliminate all EDC's strictly from now on. Don't use perfumes, don't use soaps with fragrances, don't use air fresheners etc., they act as xenoestrogens.

Clean your bed, pillow case and room and maintain proper hygiene

Get good sleep. Stop using an alarm and listen to your body. Just go to sleep early.

Once you've dialed these things in, check your levels in a few months.
Did this and still below 500. It can be genetic or a depletion of nutrients when you were younger

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
IMG 7998
Results just came in. Are these good?

Doc said they can’t prescribe TRT cause I’m within the range but I’m right on the low end which is pissing me off
Do a short cycle of Low Dose dbol then wait for 2 weeks and then Go Back. Bodybuilders do this to get presctibed trt I've heard.

• Hmm...
Do a short cycle of Low Dose dbol then wait for 2 weeks and then Go Back. Bodybuilders do this to get presctibed trt I've heard.
Would but I literslly have no way to get it. Also I am being cautious about deciding whether or not to get prescribed TRT

lower your test on purpose to get prescribed

Would but I literslly have no way to get it. Also I am being cautious about deciding whether or not to get prescribed TRT
Do You live in EU If so I know a few sources from Personal experience

what do you want test for anyway? if there's any falio in your face go get a surgery

• +1
Is this serious or not cause I thought carbs were shit for u
Carbs aren’t shit for you, you don’t need to do carnivore diet or wtv at your age. But red meat is good just make sure you eat the right carbs.

• +1
start smoking cigs, jk.
Are you sure those tests are even correct, this number is impossible to reach, u must be a woman to get these numbers

• +1
start smoking cigs, jk.
Are you sure those tests are even correct, this number is impossible to reach, u must be a woman to get these numbers
my test from a week ago came in and its 435 ng/dl with 10.9 pg/ml free test

1:1.36 chin to philtrum:feelswhy: and I’m 17 my parents won’t allow me to get surgery
save up till you turn 18 to get genio

• +1
my test from a week ago came in and its 435 ng/dl with 10.9 pg/ml free test
See, it was wrong. 435 is the end of the world

• Hmm...
Do you feel the effects of low T? Some body"s are super sensivite to T, so the body will just produce a low amount to it to reach its need, u get low T

+ check it multiple times to the day

Send you test results, you probably saw it wrong

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Also dont listen to the comments of this thread

Super retarded
Injecting T or other steriods will worsen the problem

• +1
start smoking cigs, jk.
Yea exactly, he probably readed it wrong

Injecting T is retarded

You need to fix the root cause of the problem + you body will stop you T production if you stary injecting, so you need to take those injections forever in you life

“In range” 😂😂😂

• JFL
Take Clomid or HCG. HCG you inject in your stomach…

• +1
Do you feel the effects of low T? Some body"s are super sensivite to T, so the body will just produce a low amount to it to reach its need, u get low T

+ check it multiple times to the day

Send you test results, you probably saw it wrong
I feel almost all symptoms of low t when i masturbate 3-4 times a week. If i don’t masturbate for 6+ days I don’t feel any. Also, i masturbated the day before i got the test.

Heres the result
IMG 8004

I feel almost all symptoms of low t when i masturbate 3-4 times a week. If i don’t masturbate for 6+ days I don’t feel any. Also, i masturbated the day before i got the test.

Heres the result
View attachment 2986747
You need to test FSH and Lh to see if your balls aren’t broken

Aight, but my mom wouldnt want me to get another test because I got one recently
It’s your body and your health so take it seriously lol.

• +1
It’s your body and your health so take it seriously lol.
I do but as I said my parents don’t care about my health though i had to convince the shit out of them to let me test

I do but as I said my parents don’t care about my health though i had to convince the shit out of them to let me test
Then get a job and become self sufficient.

• +1
look up team3dalpha on youtube he's good for dht boosting and such also my thoughts

most important
diet (lots of meat, nuts, berries, greens, liver)
sleep
exercise (cardio and weights)

supplement zinc magnesium vitamin d, e, iron, boron, etc.
avoid plastics anywhere you can (buy glass tupperwares, metal water bottles, minimize plastic wrapped foods, wooden cutting board, etc.)
adopt self sufficient mindset
sunlight
clap cheeks (incel lol)
avoid hair loss stuff that blocks dht like fin min etc.

yeah just watch the guy on youtube

• +1
If thats your max Levels

Get on trt or rope

• +1

Heres the result
View attachment 2986747
They are better but still not ideal.

What time are you taking your blood test at? And how much sleep do you get before the test?

This is giga-important since only morning blood tests for T (before 11 am) are valid for a TRT prescription as the morning is when your body produces most T biologically. Anything else is just fluctuation and since you're going through puberty, your numbers will be fluctuating all across the fucking board.

Sleep is self-explanatory. If you do your blood-test sleep-deprived, you will get giga-low results. I have 750 ng/dl total T naturally but I tested on 5 hours of sleep once and my results came back with 200 ng/dl total T and I panicked jfl

Should also test fasted. You should be testing fasted for all of your blood work anyways

Last edited:
  • +1
IMG 9378

Mirin? Natty

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and vosx0
paypal $50 and i will get ur levels to 1000 ng/dl

They are better but still not ideal.

What time are you taking your blood test at? And how much sleep do you get before the test?

This is giga-important since only morning blood tests for T (before 11 am) are valid for a TRT prescription as the morning is when your body produces most T biologically. Anything else is just fluctuation and since you're going through puberty, your numbers will be fluctuating all across the fucking board.

Sleep is self-explanatory. If you do your blood-test sleep-deprived, you will get giga-low results. I have 750 ng/dl total T naturally but I tested on 5 hours of sleep once and my results came back with 200 ng/dl total T and I panicked jfl

Should also test fasted. You should be testing fasted for all of your blood work anyways
11am

I got 8 hours of sleep and was fasted

Thats bs the only negative of carbs is bloating, we need carbs to have a normal healthy metabolism and just energy in general

• +1
I eat around 80% whole foods (grass fed ground beef, pasture raised eggs, olive oil, fruits, little to no veggies, and greek yogurt and milk.) i also limit seed oils, dyes, and cook with stainless steel always. I go to the gym 5x a week and train till failure. For some other background info I’m korean, 5’10 and 156 lbs right now
then you're aight
if you have the motivation and strength to do all this, your test isn't low. your androgen sensitivity is just way too OP.
amount of test doesn't matter as long as it's effective.

do you look feminine?
do you have big hips?
gyno?
balding?

Heres the result
View attachment 2986747
I have the same levels and I have all the effects of high test
don't think too much behind it

Overtraining can naturally cause your levels to drop too, so if you feel low T stop working out for like a couple days to get your body to recover fully

• +1
Reactions: vosx0 and GunDevilHybrid
On reddit some mf said I was in the upper range of normal for my race
Reddit are soycucks
Normal is 500 atleast

• +1
On reddit some mf said I was in the upper range of normal for my race
Get on trt seriously you will feel much better and normal
140 Is supressed Levels

Check your LH and FSH too
This IS hypogonad levels

• +1
What kinda carbs though, I eat sourdough bread everyday and get lots of fruit. Are these good?
lots of potato’s sweet potato and regular. and rice around workouts

• +1