My theory why gymcels age worse

Nah, natty gymcellin's fine

Your theory is unsound and proofs unscientific

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
Bodybuilding requires excessive calorie and protein consumption both of which increase mTOR. An over-activation of mTOR may provide an advantage (muscle hypertrophy, high levels of testosterone, and high spermatogenesis) in early life at the cost of accelerated aging later in life. Basically overconsumption of protein, which is common amongst bodybuilders, causes accelerated biological aging. I'm not super informed about this topic but you can watch Leo Longevity who has some interesting videos on this topic.

how much is 'overconsumption of protein'?
whats wrong with aiming for 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight?
(if you're at a reasonable weight, like 160lb)

Just dont fall for the bulking meme
There is no bulking meme in order to gain significant muscle mass when natural you need to be in a calorie surplus for a period of time which is what essentially a bulk is all about. There is no meme you silly goose
Just make sure you keep the calorie surplus 250 to 500 and only for 6 months at a time at most then you can cut down later while retaining most of the muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok
what would be the proper protocol then when starting a cycle of say 250 test only (idk maybe after hcg protocol - been listening to vigorousSteve- has he got proper thought process?)?

any of these tie in with the right kind of thinking?:

lean bulk / recomp?
incorporate if &// omad with keeping in line with calorie balance?
carb loading on workout days + extra calories on workout days and maintenance on non days?
keto-carrnivore type diets with organ meat intake plus low GI carbs mostly?

You're talking about two contradictory goals. Bodybuilding requires over consumption, inflammation (inflammation is key to the growth/repair process), higher carb intake, and there are no steroids that are good for ageing. Even HGH which is often touted as an anti-ageing drug will cause insulin resistance which will indirectly cause ageing and other adverse health outcomes.

So keep that in mind. If you want to do some sort of compromise between bodybuilding and health/longevity then common sense dictates doing everything as mildly as possible. 1 or 2 meals a day, keeping PUFAs low and carbs only around training, small calorie surplus, no "cheat days" or binges. Protein around 25-30% of calories no higher. I've stayed on around that much test and in the end I just quit because it wasn't worth it at all. It was only keeping maybe 10lbs of muscle on me and the EoD pinning, worrying about sources, and health concerns weren't worth it. But I understand the curiosity about using roids I just hope that people figure out it isn't worth it and quit rather than being these long term roiders with erectile dysfunction and heart pains.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
2791046 05D236E1 F02E 445D 8E21 85D21E639607

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ffs gymcels making these faces when going hard thinking it makes them look strong and putting in effort
Meanwhile it only looks like taking a fat shit that just wont pass out

how much is 'overconsumption of protein'?
whats wrong with aiming for 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight?
(if you're at a reasonable weight, like 160lb)
I think pretty much anyone who is bodybuilding is eating too much. I 100% am. However, the effects of mTOR won't be noticeable until you are older. Watch Leo And Longevity series on protein he has all the details. I'm just saying what I remember from watching those videos

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok
View attachment 1589416

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ffs gymcels making these faces when going hard thinking it makes them look strong and putting in effort
Meanwhile it only looks like taking a fat shit that just wont pass out
its just called struggling no 1 is trying to look strong by making that face lol

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
thanks bro
You're talking about two contradictory goals. Bodybuilding requires over consumption, inflammation (inflammation is key to the growth/repair process), higher carb intake, and there are no steroids that are good for ageing. Even HGH which is often touted as an anti-ageing drug will cause insulin resistance which will indirectly cause ageing and other adverse health outcomes.

So keep that in mind. If you want to do some sort of compromise between bodybuilding and health/longevity then common sense dictates doing everything as mildly as possible. 1 or 2 meals a day, keeping PUFAs low and carbs only around training, small calorie surplus, no "cheat days" or binges. Protein around 25-30% of calories no higher. I've stayed on around that much test and in the end I just quit because it wasn't worth it at all. It was only keeping maybe 10lbs of muscle on me and the EoD pinning, worrying about sources, and health concerns weren't worth it. But I understand the curiosity about using roids I just hope that people figure out it isn't worth it and quit rather than being these long term roiders with erectile dysfunction and heart pains.

I don't think gymcels age worse. If anything they will age better assuming they arent taking steroids or things like that.