MY THREAD GOT TAKEN DOWN

W

we_chillingfosho

Platinum
Seems like my @MakinItHappenReturn psl rating thread got taken down. Although the most voted option before it did was "4 psl". So that's it folks, the final score for pajeet was 4 psl. A normie at best and ltn nowadays. Thoughts on this guys begging and pleading to the mods? :lul:@StrangerDanger @ForeverRecession @gamma @TeenAscender @bwrauycnee @subhuman incel @SubhumanCurrycel @RabidRosaries @Birdcell @Preston @EverythingMattersCel @Kroker @volcelfatcel @Korea @justadude @WontStopNorwooding @VicMackey @ROTTING @Salludon @triggered

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Birdcell, StrangerDanger and 2 others
It was 3.5 4 and 4.5 in equal measure. Considering he's ancient and pajeet shin skin final rating is 3.5 psl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell and StrangerDanger
Your just a hater zoomer, he has plenty of appeal with his masculine features and virtues.

• JFL
Sketch 1645528671643

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
It was 3.5 4 and 4.5 in equal measure. Considering he's ancient and pajeet shin skin final rating is 3.5 psl
In my opinion his rating is 3.5 psl flat and 4 psl at most with everything maxxed and frauded

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 15827
unbelievable
who is censoring the truth

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Deleted member 15099
Your just a hater zoomer, he has plenty of appeal with his masculine features and virtues.
If those virtues entail doxxing people and begging mods to delete threads then yes he has a lot of virtue

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 15099
  • JFL