My tinder exertions (looking for advice)

C

cohibawarrior

Iron
So I've been using tinder for a while, only to see how many matches and likes I get, I never wanted to text these girls cause I feel like I am not looksmaxxed fully yet. But yesterday after some time on nofap I got really horny and just decided to pick the best girls that I matched with and I texted them "smash?". Half didnt reply, hald said yes, one said no, and one didnt say no or yes she just wanted to get to know me better. So yea those are pretty good results and I was happy with it but I didnt know what to say after they said yes so I just sent a gif with sort of like a thirsty cat to 3 of them to see what they reply. One replied "?", second one replied "damn", third one replied that she likes cats too. This was brutal because I thought that they will now be pursuing to hook up which didnt happen. What was the best thing to text them after they said yes? Although I would only agree on sex if they wanted it more than me. Ah and all of these girls were literal stacies and stacy lites.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
should I be like more direct and just specifically tell them to come to my apartmemt or what

So I've been using tinder for a while, only to see how many matches and likes I get, I never wanted to text these girls cause I feel like I am not looksmaxxed fully yet. But yesterday after some time on nofap I got really horny and just decided to pick the best girls that I matched with and I texted them "smash?". Half didnt reply, hald said yes, one said no, and one didnt say no or yes she just wanted to get to know me better. So yea those are pretty good results and I was happy with it but I didnt know what to say after they said yes so I just sent a gif with sort of like a thirsty cat to 3 of them to see what they reply. One replied "?", second one replied "damn", third one replied that she likes cats too. This was brutal because I thought that they will now be pursuing to hook up which didnt happen. What was the best thing to text them after they said yes? Although I would only agree on sex if they wanted it more than me. Ah and all of these girls were literal stacies and stacy lites.
Giga autism

• +1
Reactions: klamus