My trad mother is legit confused about incels and hypergamy

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
She's literally on the phone with another trad mother. Let me summarise:

• Wtf is wrong with these people nowadays, they don't marry who we tell them, they don't pick anyone themselves either.
  • Best to get married ASAP - she's warned my older sister to arrange marriagemaxxx my nephew at 18.
  • Women who get an education and women who come to the West "grow their noses" - I think this is a curry phrase for hypergamy.
  • Non-Muslims are dressing like sluts and change partners every week so even they are not an option.
  • No one cares about raising a family anymore, a dog's charity will inherit my hard earned savings and assets.
She is so close to becoming blackpilled....

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 60224 and 6 others
She's literally on the phone with another trad mother. Let me summarise:

• Wtf is wrong with these people nowadays, they don't marry who we tell them, they don't pick anyone themselves either.
  • Best to get married ASAP - she's warned my older sister to arrange marriagemaxxx my nephew at 18.
  • Women who get an education and women who come to the West "grow their noses" - I think this is a curry phrase for hypergamy.
  • Non-Muslims are dressing like sluts and change partners every week so even they are not an option.
  • No one cares about raising a family anymore, a dog's charity will inherit my hard earned savings and assets.
She is so close to becoming blackpilled....

U Pakistani?

• Love it
Reactions: One Rep Max
Even traditional countries becoming slowly westernized like a fucking virus. Soon it'll be over for real and by then it's too late.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, futuregigamogger, bloomercel and 8 others
The Bengali women have become blackpilled and realised the peak subhumanity of their men and don’t want to get marriaged anymore. It’s ovER for your nephew

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, bloomercel, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
The Bengali women have become blackpilled and realised the peak subhumanity of their men and don’t want to get marriaged anymore. It’s ovER for your nephew
We are low SMV tbh not only that but women are mogging the men in IQ, education and ain't gonna settle for drug dealers who can only bring £10k annually.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Ricky212
We are low SMV tbh not only that but women are mogging the men in IQ, education and ain't gonna settle for drug dealers who can only bring £10k annually.
Women across the board are doing better than men in education and it's been like that for a long time, however men still make more money than woman for the most part. In 2024 you need more than a career to get yourself a decent woman

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
True. But low class curries of all ilk end up with Pakis making 30k selling drugs and getting those expensive cars living in one bedroom APs. Just keeping it real

I had a group of my mums paki buddies ask me why I haven’t got a wife or gf lmfao I just went quiet and shrugged I wasn’t expecting to be asked such a random question. My mum already knows my stance on dating and why I no longer bother

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Lynxress
If women are so Rich why the fuck are they still looking for providers?? Sounds like a huge Wall of cope

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, bloomercel, SecularIslamist and 2 others
Because she's from old generation so it's hard for her to grasp the changes of the new generation

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist
If women are so Rich why the fuck are they still looking for providers?? Sounds like a huge Wall of cope
Because they don't want to work. But some woman like to work and stay independent. Probably I'll choose the later one because she will know that it's hard to earn money

Because they don't want to work. But some woman like to work and stay independent. Probably I'll choose the later one because she will know that it's hard to earn money
They want High paying Jobs that they get through Pink quota AND a man that provides for them jfl

This is just biology women are made to be slaves of men that’s why they want providers . Women are overgrown children meme isn’t untrue woman re literally adult sized kids. Actually more like Parasites, they give sex and take everything else from men including our life span. Truly an decrepit species they are

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Skywalker, bloomercel and 1 other person
This is just biology women are made to be slaves of men that’s why they want providers . Women are overgrown children meme isn’t untrue woman re literally adult sized kids. Actually more like Parasites, they give sex and take everything else from men including our life span. Truly an decrepit species they are
Then they should accept their role and GTFO from the workforce.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Women across the board are doing better than men in education and it's been like that for a long time, however men still make more money than woman for the most part. In 2024 you need more than a career to get yourself a decent woman
True. But low class curries of all ilk end up with Pakis making 30k selling drugs and getting those expensive cars living in one bedroom APs. Just keeping it real

I had a group of my mums paki buddies ask me why I haven’t got a wife or gf lmfao I just went quiet and shrugged I wasn’t expecting to be asked such a random question. My mum already knows my stance on dating and why I no longer bother
The differences between ethnic men and women are FAR more pronounced. In fact Bengali women are doing far better than even white British. Ethnic men have a double failo in employability due to being ethnic and male. Ofc lower SMV, height and shit also factors in. Just go to Liverpool St in London than take literally two stops to Whitechapel and see the differences in ethnicity. I have had 6 different jobs in last 10 years and I have NEVER come across my ethnicity.

You're right there is a lot of under the table dealings. Besides drugs, many curries work in cash in hand businesses like restaurants and taxi and make more money that way than some grads. However they are still disregarded by females for being lower class regardless of their earnings. It's worse especially for curries because even parents make you seem like a failure if you don't have a degree. My brother is brutally torn apart and compared to me (master degree) for not having a "good job". She doesn't understand this paper of accreditation means fuck all and value of a degree is diluted to the point of just being a norm.

They want High paying Jobs that they get through Pink quota AND a man that provides for them jfl
They want the 'trad' benefits like being betabuxxed while still having the modern freedoms - which ironically exist to erase tradition.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yuyu, horizontallytall, lightskinbengali and 2 others
The differences between ethnic men and women are FAR more pronounced. In fact Bengali women are doing far better than even white British. Ethnic men have a double failo in employability due to being ethnic and male. Ofc lower SMV, height and shit also factors in. Just go to Liverpool St in London than take literally two stops to Whitechapel and see the differences in ethnicity. I have had 6 different jobs in last 10 years and I have NEVER come across my ethnicity.

You're right there is a lot of under the table dealings. Besides drugs, many curries work in cash in hand businesses like restaurants and taxi and make more money that way than some grads. However they are still disregarded by females for being lower class regardless of their earnings. It's worse especially for curries because even parents make you seem like a failure if you don't have a degree. My mother is brutally torn apart and compared to me (master degree) for not having a "good job". She doesn't understand this paper of accreditation means fuck all and value of a degree is diluted to the point of just being a norm.

They want the 'trad' benefits like being betabuxxed while still having the modern freedoms - which ironically exist to erase tradition.
White british men have always done average to below average in school, they are just more likely to have work experience/learn a trade

• +1
Work experience >>> degree especially in the UK where every other person has a degree

• +1
Work experience >>> degree especially in the UK where every other person has a degree
But the thing is many jobs have degree as minimal expectations. They use it as a filtering mechanism mainly because job market is always tough and you can be inundated with lots of applications.

That being said 5+ work experience mogs a fresh grad who aced undergrad, masters and has a PhD in something stupid like watching rats fuck in a lab.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
This is just biology women are made to be slaves of men that’s why they want providers
i think you meant SLAVERS , right?
as per looksmaximus, when you have a wife/ LTR, she is trully your MASSA lol

i think you meant SLAVERS , right?
as per looksmaximus, when you have a wife/ LTR, she is trully your MASSA lol
Slaves. Is what I meant, no other males in history had whores lording over them like in the modern era. What we are living in is called an “Abberation” a turn from reality and what used to be. No man needed to be chad to have a wife women were just given to men in the past

Its not IQ. Remember in a iq test, your tested for different things and you get an average based on the percentages of categories. So not only is IQ a very vague measurement subject to many variables, but all IQ an't equal.

Female nature can be observed across the board as submissive, socially dynamic (prone to social fanaticism), preselective, regardless of who tries to deny it. Preselection and hypergamy seems to apply not only to males but to concepts in general. Instead of rallying to the power of men, its to the system, and the systems pick. This is why blue collar men without degrees are considered low class to white collar women who do have degrees, regardless of profession.

School works best for women because its a cesspool of social fraternity power plays, rule following, and repetition. This is why women on average get better grades, regardless if the information is retained in the future or used in any practical real life manner. Its less about what you can do, and more about how much you can listen and follow rules. They simply excel in the school environment. Most men in comparison are prone to being more divergent and turned off by the idea in general.

Theres a lot of injustices in systems like this if you really take notice of the natures of things. Statistics and official studies will say the exact same thing im saying, if not now then in a few years as if it was a surprise.

This is why high iq men do not reside in the school system, but instead go out to do practical things and experiments after maybe going to school to get the qualifications they need to run the operation legally. Men are simply more likely to be prepositioned to have different patterns of thought and suggestions than women. Keyword prepositioned. This is why in a equal iq setting you see men make more money, because that small pool of men who do succeed, are people who are the top of innovation and are more practical in application.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Ricky212
Its not IQ.

Female nature can be observed across the board as submissive, socially dynamic (prone to social fanaticism), preselective, regardless of how much feminist and other characters try to deny it. Preselection and hypergamy seems to apply to not only males but to concepts in general. Instead of rallying to the power of men, its to the system. School works best for women because its a cesspool of social fraternity power plays, rule following, and repetition. This is why women on average get better grades, regardless if the information is retained in the future or used in any practical real life manner. Its less about what you can do, and more about how much you can listen and follow rules. They simply excel in the school environment. Most men in comparison are prone to being more divergent and turned off by the idea in general.

Theres a lot of injustices in systems like this if you really take notice of the natures of things. Statistics and official studies will say the exact same thing im saying, if not now then in a few years as if it was a surprise.

This is why high iq men do not reside in the school system, but instead go out to do practical things and experiments after maybe going to school to get the qualifications they need to run the operation legally. Men are simply more likely to be prepositioned to have different patterns of thought and suggestions than women. Keyword prepositioned. This is why in a equal iq setting you see men make more money, because that small pool of men who do succeed, are people who are the top of innovation and are more practical in application.
High IQ post

Yeah school is more about what you can remember and women are more studious than men and take it more seriously

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall