My Ultimate Looksmaxing Thread

Loko88

Loko88

verified slayer
After almost three years of improving myself, here is a simple guide to ascend. May not work for everyone, you need a good base.
If you don't have a good base it's gonna be hard. Furthermore, these tips may be obvious for non retarded bros but anyway...

DISCLAIMER: this is a softmax thread. Look at one of my answers below of why I think there's not much you can do except softmaxxing.

Part I: improving looks

1. Face

1.1 CURTAINS/LONG TIKTOKER HAIR OR FADEMAXXING: first for prettyboy maxxing, latter for masculine maxxing. You gotta choose which type fits you the best.
1.2 FIX ANY NORWOODING YOU HAVE !!
1.3 If you have a good jawline, always be clean shaven. Helps with the pretty tiktoker boy vibe that you wanna convey. Otherwise, fraud with beard.
1.4. Clear skin obviously. Look up retinol guides

2. Body

You gotta gym maxx, lean maxx to highlight your facial structure.
Body is a good halo in the summer, especially when picking up girls at the beach (done this last summer, it's a super cool experience and ended up ascending twice in a week)
It also helps to make you look more dominant and will help you make social connections.

Look up zyzz if you don't know him (lol)

3. Fashion

You want to look like those fashion maxxed baggy style tiktok mfs.
3.1 Buy jordans/dunks. Use FashionReps or RepSneakers on reddit if necessary.
3.2 Obviously a bit of hype stuff, but not gucci and retarded items, I'm talking about brands such as stone island, Arcteryx, North face, ....
3.3 Don't forget, stick to baggy stuff.

Fashion is a huge looksmax nowadays. Don't neglect it.

Part II: social circle, NTMaxxing: super important

1. Mental shit

Stop giving a fuck about people's opinions. Litteraly. Ascension requires you to become NT, low inhib. It is super important.
If you don't already, you NEED to get some homies. Have fun, enjoy life.
Approach girls.
A chadlite with no social circle and non NT still struggles to ascend.

Time goes by so quickly. I still remember when I just registered here, and I don't realize it was three years ago. I was still a virgin with 0 experience, just a crush with a boyfriend that I managed to ascend with a bit after registering here. At the time I was also lurking in redpill forums such as the Misc.

2. Instagram
Check out the instagram guide here. Instagram is a good statusmaxx.

3. Going out

Ascending in parties is the easiest. Go out with your homies and if you look good, you just have to initiate the convo with a girl. The rest is automatic. Never stay with one girl at the beginning of parties, always do rotations. It's good to have a lot of friends so that you can come greet them if hot girls are in their group, and introduce yourself. Once you find the HOT/wants to ascend with you combo, stick with the girl. Again, if you look good, you're guaranteed to ascend with a girl if you follow this process.

Good luck boyos.
We're all gonna make it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abu Based, Daniel Plainview, PYT and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, PYT, russwestbrook and 5 others
dont bother if u are short

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, PYT and Piratecel
in b4 50+ likes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17768, PYT, cardiologist and 1 other person
bluepill / softmaxx guide, won't work for ugly people

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader and PYT
bluepill / softmaxx guide, won't work for ugly people

May not work for everyone, you need a good base.
If you don't have a good base it's gonna be hard.
yes this is a softmax thread. But after all, except softmax, there's not much you can do, except surgery, which 90% of users won't do here since they are still fucking teens.

• +1
Reactions: Abu Based and PYT
We were in Hawaii lookin at rings

Attachments

• 0FDE3B55-13C8-46C6-B9C9-6DBDB52ED1BD.jpeg
    0FDE3B55-13C8-46C6-B9C9-6DBDB52ED1BD.jpeg
    456.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and PYT
She got a lightskin friend look like Michael jackson

Got a dark skin friend look like Michael Jackson

Attachments

• 48B4604E-A8AE-4388-A067-BB240CBA2EB8.jpeg
    48B4604E-A8AE-4388-A067-BB240CBA2EB8.jpeg
    651.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and PYT
yes this is a softmax thread. But after all, except softmax, there's not much you can do, except surgery, which 90% of users won't do here since they are still fucking teens.
2-3 years from now i will do lefort 2 and make it as my final thread trust (y):love:

• +1
Reactions: PYT
also lurking in redpill forums
Game is a cope. Literally just be NT and GL.

It’s over if you have to recite canned lines and look up social skills online

• +1
What if you’re 17 and your dick is still growing:feelswhy:

Don’t. I hopped on retinoids but got a purge and couldn’t recover after 4 months so I stopped. Now I’m getting rid of hyperpigmentation marks. Don’t use without patch testing first or don’t use if you don’t know what you’re doing.

—> ScA Routine

• +1
Yeah but what age is this considered retarded?

Like being over 22 and going for the tiktoker look seems bad imo

Game is a cope. Literally just be NT and GL.

It’s over if you have to recite canned lines and look up social skills online
game = being NT
Only retards think that game is reciting lines or whatever, it's all about being low inhib, saying whatever the fuck you want as long as it's not autistic

• +1
Reactions: Abu Based
Yeah but what age is this considered retarded?

Like being over 22 and going for the tiktoker look seems bad imo
It depends imo. The tiktoker look (curtains, drip fits) can still look good if you're 22

2-3 years from now i will do lefort 2 and make it as my final thread trust (y):love:
like 90% of the users who said the same thing as you did, you probably won't end up doing it
even if you do a lefort 2, you will still have to softmax to not look retarded/social outcast

question bout the fashion, theres a certain baggy pants aesthetic these tiktok skater zoomer bois all wear, could u link to any specific ones? i cant seem to fins these

Fade makes head look longer
Just have hair long enough to cover forehead

• +1
Reactions: Loko88
if you have some muscle isn't it to better to show off with muscle fit clothing?

• +1
Reactions: lcberg04
1. Mental shit

Stop giving a fuck about people's opinions.

So if someone is fat or a clown, should not think about that he must do better so people would change opinions? 🤔

• +1
@Loko88

How do you niggas affrord hella dunks
I gotta waste almost a peach check in 1 pair and ontop they get dirty/ break fast 😐

You think reps are really viable?

So if someone is fat or a clown, should not think about that he must do better so people would change opinions? 🤔
Whole point if the website is to care abt your looks but you’re thinking to deep into it

Just live in the moment

thanks OP i think tiktok fade and north face jacket will make my kike nose invisible to foids

Whole point if the website is to care abt your looks but you’re thinking to deep into it

Just live in the moment
nice avi JFL. I don't see why .org hates black woman they are arguably the best for ONS if GL.

• JFL
After almost three years of improving myself, here is a simple guide to ascend. May not work for everyone, you need a good base.
If you don't have a good base it's gonna be hard. Furthermore, these tips may be obvious for non retarded bros but anyway...

DISCLAIMER: this is a softmax thread. Look at one of my answers below of why I think there's not much you can do except softmaxxing.

Part I: improving looks

1. Face

1.1 CURTAINS/LONG TIKTOKER HAIR OR FADEMAXXING: first for prettyboy maxxing, latter for masculine maxxing. You gotta choose which type fits you the best.
1.3 If you have a good jawline, always be clean shaven. Helps with the pretty tiktoker boy vibe that you wanna convey. Otherwise, fraud with beard.

2. Body

You gotta gym maxx, lean maxx to highlight your facial structure.
Body is a good halo in the summer, especially when picking up girls at the beach (done this last summer, it's a super cool experience and ended up ascending twice in a week)
It also helps to make you look more dominant and will help you make social connections.

Look up zyzz if you don't know him (lol)

3. Fashion

You want to look like those fashion maxxed baggy style tiktok mfs.
3.1 Buy jordans/dunks. Use FashionReps or RepSneakers on reddit if necessary.
3.2 Obviously a bit of hype stuff, but not gucci and retarded items, I'm talking about brands such as stone island, Arcteryx, North face, ....
3.3 Don't forget, stick to baggy stuff.

Fashion is a huge looksmax nowadays. Don't neglect it.

Part II: social circle, NTMaxxing: super important

1. Mental shit

Stop giving a fuck about people's opinions. Litteraly. Ascension requires you to become NT, low inhib. It is super important.
If you don't already, you NEED to get some homies. Have fun, enjoy life.
Approach girls.
A chadlite with no social circle and non NT still struggles to ascend.

Time goes by so quickly. I still remember when I just registered here, and I don't realize it was three years ago. I was still a virgin with 0 experience, just a crush with a boyfriend that I managed to ascend with a bit after registering here. At the time I was also lurking in redpill forums such as the Misc.

2. Instagram
Check out the instagram guide here. Instagram is a good statusmaxx.

3. Going out

Ascending in parties is the easiest. Go out with your homies and if you look good, you just have to initiate the convo with a girl. The rest is automatic. Never stay with one girl at the beginning of parties, always do rotations. It's good to have a lot of friends so that you can come greet them if hot girls are in their group, and introduce yourself. Once you find the HOT/wants to ascend with you combo, stick with the girl. Again, if you look good, you're guaranteed to ascend with a girl if you follow this process.

Good luck boyos.
We're all gonna make it
Can you analyze my face? Don’t know if it’ll work for me

@Loko88

How do you niggas affrord hella dunks
I gotta waste almost a peach check in 1 pair and ontop they get dirty/ break fast 😐

You think reps are really viable?
good reps are almost 1:1 so yeah.
nobody will call you out as long as you don't buy reps of stuff you "can't afford" (travis stuff for example)

• +1
question bout the fashion, theres a certain baggy pants aesthetic these tiktok skater zoomer bois all wear, could u link to any specific ones? i cant seem to fins these
cargo pants look very good imo, you can find them in most shops
otherwise I don't really know, I just go to the mall and browse

i have thick biracial hair (look at my previous posts) so idk what to do