my unbeatable opinion of races

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
1. White niggas

white people are basically default characters, they typically blend in the background and if u walk around a town that is majority white it’s usually pleasant more often than not (excluding redneck towns in the southern US or mobile home villages)

2. niggas

Unfortunately stereotypes are often rooted in truth and stereotypes about blacks are quite spot on. blacks are okay if they’re an extreme minority in an area because they get assimilated by the more mellow majority (typically white people) in the event that u start seeing black single moms roaming the streets with 5 kids, u can already assume the area is doomed and you should move out ASAP

3. Beaners

hispanics are typically quiet and hardworking and keep to themselves. I do admire their emphasis on having good relationships within their families. They do typically breed like rats as it is not uncommon to see 50 beanbags living in a 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment. I would never mess with them because hispanic gangs are fucking scary (liveleak, bestgore) so i leave them alone

4. indians

indians irl are typically 9 times out of 10 scrawny and nerd looking. They usually have the last name Patel and are doomed to study in college for a mediocre stem job position at age 30. They don’t usually cause any problems but have the unfortunate trait of smelling ethnic which makes you avoid them like the plague

5. Asianfools

asians are actually mad cool usually despite their veteran difficulty race that they were spawnkilled with. The slanted eyes certainly gave them a - 90% driving skill penalty but they make up for it in their amazing work ethic and make bomb ass food (chinese, japanese, Vietnamese, korean food are all delicious)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, SPFromNY914, MiroslavBulldosex and 4 others
Amazing thread OP

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Wallenberg, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 12827 and Petsmart

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Petsmart
Cringe

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Where are arabs, maghrebi bad boys, abos, SEA gook/curries etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blue, Deleted member 6273, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
[mogs] dnrd

• +1
Happy Indian Man Showing Thumbs Up Over White Stock Photo, Picture And  Royalty Free Image. Image 68710078.

• +1
Reminder that OP is an abused dog who can’t even claim a race. (Good thread though rating is pretty accurate)

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Petsmart
forgot to put jews in your post OP

• +1
Next time change his outfit to construction worker and make him bald, "i love being romanian"
sounds like this balkan has been trying to fraud his way out of romania, and by trying i mean failing

keep looksmaxing mate!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer and Petsmart
sounds like this balkan has been trying to fraud his way out of romania, and by trying i mean failing

keep looksmaxing mate!
am i welcome in your homeland my balkan brothers? is it true there are no gyms as the men are always tired from packing fruit but they develoip excellent bodies while getting paid to carry big bags of sand etc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blue and Petsmart
accurate ngl

1. White niggas

white people are basically default characters, they typically blend in the background and if u walk around a town that is majority white it’s usually pleasant more often than not (excluding redneck towns in the southern US or mobile home villages)

2. niggas

Unfortunately stereotypes are often rooted in truth and stereotypes about blacks are quite spot on. blacks are okay if they’re an extreme minority in an area because they get assimilated by the more mellow majority (typically white people) in the event that u start seeing black single moms roaming the streets with 5 kids, u can already assume the area is doomed and you should move out ASAP

3. Beaners

hispanics are typically quiet and hardworking and keep to themselves. I do admire their emphasis on having good relationships within their families. They do typically breed like rats as it is not uncommon to see 50 beanbags living in a 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment. I would never mess with them because hispanic gangs are fucking scary (liveleak, bestgore) so i leave them alone

4. indians

indians irl are typically 9 times out of 10 scrawny and nerd looking. They usually have the last name Patel and are doomed to study in college for a mediocre stem job position at age 30. They don’t usually cause any problems but have the unfortunate trait of smelling ethnic which makes you avoid them like the plague

5. Asianfools

asians are actually mad cool usually despite their veteran difficulty race that they were spawnkilled with. The slanted eyes certainly gave them a - 90% driving skill penalty but they make up for it in their amazing work ethic and make bomb ass food (chinese, japanese, Vietnamese, korean food are all delicious)
Notice how you said Patel.(Gujaratis) Notice how there was no Singh,Nair, or a Christian or Muslim last name Indian. Mallus🌴🥥 and Punjabis👳🏽‍♀️ mog🇮🇳