My updated full body workout routine. Is it good?

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
2 workouts per week, I will make it 3 later on. Special emphasis on neck which is my main weak point.

Workout 1
lat pulldown
lateral raises
barbell bench press
pec fly
bicep curl
triceps extension
glutes kickback
abs cable crunch straight
back extension
shrugs
neck curl

Workout 2
shoulder press
horizontal rowing
incline bench press
dumbbell bench press
bicep curl
triceps extension
abductors/adductors machine
abs cable crunch rotation
neck rotation
neck extension

Each session is like 2h but at least I squeeze many things in it. Idk maybe there are too much exercises

2 workouts per week, I will make it 3 later on. Special emphasis on neck which is my main weak point.

Workout 1
lat pulldown
lateral raises
barbell bench press
pec fly
bicep curl
triceps extension
glutes kickback
back extension
shrugs
neck curl

Workout 2
shoulder press
horizontal rowing
incline bench press
dumbbell bench press
bicep curl
triceps extension
neck rotation
neck extension

Each session is like 2h but at least I squeeze many things in it. Idk maybe there are too much exercises
how long have you been doing this?

Again: TOO MUCH FUCKING VOLUME

Killing your gains bro.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Sprinkles
Split your workout more bro, im being serious.

Check out Mike Mentzer, you will understand. Less is more.

You don't need no 10 gay exercise for chest to hit every shitty angle.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, lowiqNormie and Sprinkles

I understand but I can't go the gym six times a week to do PPL or whatever. Most I can do is 3 and even that means I have to sacrifice other things. If you have a 2 or 3x per week template then please share

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Least sane gymcel, bro you do know the machines show what muscle they activate? So just use the machine.
BRO I NEED TO DO THE POO FLY THE GAYFLY AND THEN THE SCRYMY AND THEN THE GOOPYDOOPY
AND THEN I NEED TO DO THE BUTTERFLY THE LEGPRESS THE BICEP CURL 54X77 TIMES TO GET THE FULL RANGE OF MOTION FOR MY SUBHUMAN GENETICS. I AM GOING TO TAKE 112MG PER DAY AND THEN SUPPLEMENT AFRICAN GOOBAG

Each session is 2 hours????
Yah if your session is 2 hours you either have no life, or don't know how to gym

• JFL
Reactions: zura, coispet and Matheus
I understand but I can't go the gym six times a week to do PPL or whatever. Most I can do is 3 and even that means I have to sacrifice other things. If you have a 2 or 3x per week template then please share
you can workout anywhere

Least sane gymcel, bro you do know the machines show what muscle they activate? So just use the machine.
BRO I NEED TO DO THE POO FLY THE GAYFLY AND THEN THE SCRYMY AND THEN THE GOOPYDOOPY
AND THEN I NEED TO DO THE BUTTERFLY THE LEGPRESS THE BICEP CURL 54X77 TIMES TO GET THE FULL RANGE OF MOTION FOR MY SUBHUMAN GENETICS. I AM GOING TO TAKE 112MG PER DAY AND THEN SUPPLEMENT AFRICAN GOOBAG

Yah if your session is 2 hours you either have no life, or don't know how to gym
you can workout anywhere
Talk about least sane gymcel you fucking schizo. Be useful and give a template then at least I'm going to the gym even if I'm a beginner instead of rotting here

• +1

• +1
Talk about least sane gymcel you fucking schizo. Be useful and give a template then at least I'm going to the gym even if I'm a beginner instead of rotting here
use chatgpt, also i apoligize im feeling a bit paranoid, but it's not like you can do anything but the machines, so just use the machines and have fun, probably gym and do 200 pull ups per day or something idk, i just do it til i feel pain in both my body and head and then i also kinda like idkkkkk dude just leave ma lone lol bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Matheus
doing all that shit for a month straight takes dedication a workout should be an hour long with splits
Ngl it is really bothersome but my reasoning is that I prefer 2h 2 times per week than 1 hour 4 times or more since my evening is already screwed anyway

This :D

He is right on an ironic way. If you are a newbie (which is totally fine) start with the machines, do some Lat pulldowns, rows butterfly.

First year i would recommend machine only. 4 sure free weights look nice but high risk yuo will injure yourself by doing that

• +1
Reactions: unknownducks and Matheus
Ngl it is really bothersome but my reasoning is that I prefer 2h 2 times per week than 1 hour 4 times or more since my evening is already screwed anyway
its better if you do less time bro with all that shit

• +1
This :D

He is right on an ironic way. If you are a newbie (which is totally fine) start with the machines, do some Lat pulldowns, rows butterfly.

First year i would recommend machine only. 4 sure free weights look nice but high risk yuo will injure yourself by doing that
its better if you do less time bro with all that shit
Yeah I already use the machines mostly, except for bench press and I think that's it.
The issue is that I don't know how to do everything I need without 2h sessions OR having no life and being at the gym every evening

You have 3 presses in workout 2, that's too much. Remove the dumbbell flat press

Workout 1
lat pulldown
lateral raises
barbell bench press
pec fly
bicep curl
triceps extension
glutes kickback
back extension
shrugs
neck curl

Workout 2
shoulder press
horizontal rowing
incline bench press
dumbbell bench press
bicep curl
triceps extension
neck rotation
neck extension

Fucking trash

need rear shoulder exercise

also try to go 3-4 times wirh less volume

Stfu you're only good at posting pics of yourself in the rating section like the useless narcy you are

Isn't rowing rear delt?
I would go 3 times but nobody's posting templates smh
I can teach you a thing or 2 on how to build muscle you faggot

Attachments

• IMG_20231226_073138.jpg
    IMG_20231226_073138.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
I can teach you a thing or 2 on how to build muscle you faggot
0 care about the 100th picture you posted today you narcy. Give me a template and actual advice if you want to show your skills and knowledge

0 care about the 100th picture you posted today you narcy. Give me a template and actual advice if you want to show your skills and knowledge
If you are natty dont do shit exercises like abs crunches or lateral raises specially in a full body workout.
Focus on getting strong af on compounds
When I was natty my full body workouts just to be like this
Squats
Romanian deadlifts
Pull ups
Bent over rows
Incline bench press
Over Head Press
Bicep Curls
Skull Crushers
Farmer carries.
I trained like this from 17-18 years old, eating raw meat drink ing raw milk raw eggs and i was massive natty
Naturals have to be strong and do heavy bulks to get noticeable gains.

• +1
me giga bulked but 100% natty, i was massive but fat. Had good amount of muscle under the fat tho and 0 peds only bulking and full body workouts 3-4 times a week going heavy and chasing numbers

• +1
If you are natty dont do shit exercises like abs crunches or lateral raises specially in a full body workout.
Focus on getting strong af on compounds
When I was natty my full body workouts just to be like this
Squats
Romanian deadlifts
Pull ups
Bent over rows
Incline bench press
Over Head Press
Bicep Curls
Skull Crushers
Farmer carries.
I trained like this from 17-18 years old, eating raw meat drink ing raw milk raw eggs and i was massive natty
Naturals have to be strong and do heavy bulks to get noticeable gains.
Interesting thanks that's a decent amount of bodyweight exercises. My natural build is naturally very lean but not big although I'm mesomorph

You need to lift compound movements 3-4 days a week full body on the 8-12rep range try getting stronger by the day. Eat on a big surplus and once you bulk up lean out the body fat and you can mog naturally

• +1
Interesting thanks that's a decent amount of bodyweight exercises. My natural build is naturally very lean but not big although I'm mesomorph
Only pull ups are body weighted the rest you have to go with heavy weights

• +1
You need to lift compound movements 3-4 days a week full body on the 8-12rep range try getting stronger by the day. Eat on a big surplus and once you bulk up lean out the body fat and you can mog naturally
Only pull ups are body weighted the rest you have to go with heavy weights
Okay thanks for the tips. I apologize if I was a bit aggressive

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Okay thanks for the tips. I apologize if I was a bit aggressive
Also training for 2 hours is very bad for gains, the lower the CORTISOL the better so make your workouts 40 mins max 1 hour, you can do the full body workout i listed in less then 1 hour if you dont waste time and focus

• +1

Workout 1
lat pulldown
lateral raises
barbell bench press
pec fly
bicep curl
triceps extension
glutes kickback
back extension
shrugs
neck curl

Workout 2
shoulder press
horizontal rowing
incline bench press
dumbbell bench press
bicep curl
triceps extension
neck rotation
neck extension

worst routine ever

Too many exercises. Go 3 times a week and do less exercises.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and Lefty Rankin
notice any neck gain? weak spot for me also

neck curl
Imo neck curls are cope. Just do lateral and back, front neck curls will just give you sleep apnea. I gained more than an inch in neck in barely 2 months by just focusing on the side neck curls and extension for its back. And like others said lower the volume it's too much and if ur not on roids u are 100% fucking the exercises execution during ur workout and even risking injury.

• +1
Full body
So let's say, template for all workouts and then I just swap exercises

One chest exercise
One shoulder exercise
One for biceps
One for triceps
One for legs
One for abs or back
One for neck

3x a week, 3 or 4 (idk) sets of 8-12

Imo neck curls are cope. Just do lateral and back, front neck curls will just give you sleep apnea. I gained more than an inch in neck in barely 2 months by just focusing on the side neck curls and extension for its back. And like others said lower the volume it's too much and if ur not on roids u are 100% fucking the exercises execution during ur workout and even risking injury.
Wdym lateral? Neck curl is basically that isn't it?
And yeah I'm trying to get myself a proper workout routine/template but it's kinda hard ngl, there's a lot of conflicting infos

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Workout A
Barbell row 3x5
Flat bench press 3x5
Squat 3x5
Leaning tricep pushdown 4x12
Lateral side raise 4x20

Workout B
Chin up 3x5
Overhead press 3x5
Deadlift 3x5
Lateral side raise 4x20

1 rest day between training so you can do it 3,5 times a week on average (3 times one week, 4 times the next week)

You can add neck exercise if you want.

Good program for a beginner.

• +1
Wdym lateral?
Like this. Just to target the side of the neck wich is the part that gives width without fucking with the airways
A1599ac623b5a2ba5a1e2be7b0647b598defe5b5
And yeah I'm trying to get myself a proper workout routine/template but it's kinda hard ngl, there's a lot of conflicting infos
If you never trained it do a month of bodyweight but not more than that man, early this year i regularly trained neck without any weight and then I quitted due to no gains, don't make my mistake. You can try a small backpack with books and/or weight into it if you don't have plates. Currently i do 10kgs.

• +1
Workout A
Barbell row 3x5
Flat bench press 3x5
Squat 3x5
Lateral side raise 4x20

Workout B
Chin up 3x5
Overhead press 3x5
Deadlift 3x5
Lateral side raise 4x20

1 rest day between training so you can do it 3,5 times a week on average (3 times one week, 4 times the next week)

Thanks, it doesn't have neck training though nor abs?
Also I'm afraid I will injure myself with deadlifts

Like this. Just to target the side of the neck wich is the part that gives width without fucking with the airways
View attachment 2633567

If you never trained it do a month of bodyweight but not more than that man, early this year i regularly trained neck without any weight and then I quitted due to no gains, don't make my mistake. You can try a small backpack with books and/or weight into it if you don't have plates. Currently i do 10kgs.
Pics are basically what I do except with a neck harness and cable

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Thanks, it doesn't have neck training though nor abs?
Also I'm afraid I will injure myself with deadlifts
Leaning tricep pushdown hits abs. Google it. You can also do hanging leg raises if you prefer.

Start easy with small weights and focus on technique.

• +1
Leaning tricep pushdown hits abs. Google it. You can also do hanging leg raises if you prefer.

Start easy with small weights and focus on technique.
Okay. And for neck training?

Workout A
Barbell row 3x5
Flat bench press 3x5
Squat 3x5
Lateral side raise 4x20

Workout B
Chin up 3x5
Overhead press 3x5
Deadlift 3x5
Lateral side raise 4x20

Nevermind for neck training I'll just add one exercise on each workout, alternating between back lateral and rotation like it was said above. I'm a bit surprised reps are so low for some exercises since I'm aiming for hypertrophy but at least your template is clear so I'll stick with that for now.
Also for some exercises like overhead press I'll use machines I think the movement is the same but it's safer.

Nevermind for neck training I'll just add one exercise on each workout, alternating between back lateral and rotation like it was said above. I'm a bit surprised reps are so low for some exercises since I'm aiming for hypertrophy but at least your template is clear so I'll stick with that for now.
Also for some exercises like overhead press I'll use machines I think the movement is the same but it's safer.
You can do 4x12 for example instead but as a beginner 3x5 is ok you get your strength up and can later change

• +1
any neck pain from muscular imbalances due to not training front?