My virtual social life has changed just by putting my photo on facebook

NormieCel666

NormieCel666

Iron
I must say that I only spoke with my former colleagues and a better friend, 0 girlfriend and only a childhod friend girl before

Obviously Im ugly but I had a new haircut, eyebrowsmaxxed,lipsmaxxed,squinting my eyes and a shirt with dark color that makes me see inexplicably well looking, all that to to take my photos with right angles and some trick that MModels use (put coconut oil on the cheekbones,brush your lips) mewing and doing strength in my neck when take the photo with the back camara

YES A FRAUDED SELFIE

I put my best photo as a profile picture and the next day an unknown girl wrote to me, "wooow how handsome", Holy shit is true, but
still I had terrible depression and then I joined those groups to vent that I was an ugly shit, even there confess that the one in the picture was not me, was a fake verson of me(Obviously I did not say anything about lookmaxxing), Some girls EVEN some man told me that Im very handosme

and after a while I got two requests for friendship, were two girls of the average then a lady, All of them started sending me messages starting with a compliment to my physical appearance even the lady gave me a nickname "can I call you my beautiful child?" with a tone of fltring very cringe, I still thought it was compassion to make me feel better
then I received a friend's request for a stacy, woaaah she had many selfies in profile and 40 thousand followers, holy shit no chance to get laid but with confidence IN MY LOOKS I said hello to her

now she is my cybergirlfriend,and whoaa is beatiful AND YES IS A WOMAN cause I see her vagina and big tits,
but a new girl that has tattoes worhipping my looks, they said that my voice gets horny her, is halo effect

Last edited:
So you made a random account and the comments began rolling in? How is that possible?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanOverload and Deleted member 281
putting my pic in fb didin't do much but I got to add around 50 girls i never met lol

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
everyone can do that though
If I would look like on my best frauded pictures Id be the happiest guy on the planet. seriously

if you want to experience something positive put them on tinder. Will probably work very well for you. As long as you’re not dating them

• +1
Reactions: NormieCel666 and SubhumanOverload
:chad:

• +1
Reactions: iamgoingtomakeit
Putting a photo of me in tinder got me 103 lays within a month. :feelsez:

I had a few catfish profiles on FB with decent looking dudes (not mm tier) and I have never had one person do what you claim happened to you.

Can you PM me the pic you used?
I had a few catfish profiles on FB with decent looking dudes (not mm tier) and I have never had one person do what you claim happened to you.
I got a fake account for tinder and a few foids sended me messages asking stupid questions. But I wasn't active on it.

Last edited:
can you show us the pics please

This is some high quality cope tbh.

But in the end doesnt matter if you don’t look like your pics irl and get l0ls.