My ward friend fucked a muslima in rehab

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
He said she was a meth addict and one day she came to his room and they got caught, then both of them escaped from the rehab by jumping out a window and the rehab didnt take them in again as the police would get involved if something similar happened agian

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
He said she was a meth addict and one day she came to his room and they got caught, then both of them escaped from the rehab by jumping out a window and the rehab didnt take them in again as the police would get involved if something similar happened agian
Did you actually go to rehab or is that all a joke?

some crazy little shitskin Indians innit

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BrahminBoss
is his name paul by any chance ?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BrahminBoss
Did you actually go to rehab or is that all a joke?
i went for two months, that guy has been there for 2 years just came home in jauary apparently

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
i went for two months, that guy has been there for 2 years just came home in jauary apparently
What was the ward like?
Were there people screaming there?
Were you forced to go there, like did people come in handcuffs for you?
Also why did you go there, what did you do wrong?

of course you have a ward friend

What was the ward like?
Were there people screaming there?
Were you forced to go there, like did people come in handcuffs for you?
Also why did you go there, what did you do wrong?
jumped on my neighbours balcony and had sex with a girl their parents caught me and said theyd either put me in prison for rape or i need to go to ward

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
jumped on my neighbours balcony and had sex with a girl their parents caught me and said theyd either put me in prison for rape or i need to go to ward
You're kidding right..
She consented so why would they put you in prison for that?
And also why would they even give you the option to go to the ward, if I was the father the fucker who did that would be missing