My winter bulk is going pretty well

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
PXL 20231031 201040280MP 1 1

Pecsmecs

Sure my 6-pack has become blurred and my face got fuller but what's a temporary lookmins in the broad scheme of things ? Next year after my cut I'm going to look even better.

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore, coisbhai and MaestheticMaso
Giraffe neck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20064 and IndraBC
Train necks and traps a bit more n how old r u

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 25743
Good stuff I have neck harness too
Had 14 inch pencil neck with a big ass head now its around 16 inches
How long did it take to grow 2 inches ?

View attachment 2527984

View attachment 2527987

Sure my 6-pack has become blurred and my face got fuller but what's a temporary lookmins in the broad scheme of things ? Next year after my cut I'm going to look even better.
i dunno, brah.
bulking can give a false sense of muscle mass gains. since one thinks the added fat/water is muscle mass. And than one shredding down, and one thinking one losing muscle mass alot, while just not much muscle mass was added.

1. where is the proof? I never seen it! That adding fat/bulk, will add more lean muscle mass. than being at callories maiantenance wih high proteine split amount.

good gymmaxxed body by da way

Just bought this from amazon, chief :

View attachment 2527996
Mostly focus about back and lateral neck muscles and don't go overboard with weights, neck needs higher reps than weight. Quitted neck training time ago because i had to do too much reps without weight but started again recently, tbh most of the gains are gone once you stop but I kept some muscle there even after quitting.

How many calories a day?

How many calories a day?
Metabolism is completely fucked up so about 2,000 to 2,500 kcal. I also do daily cardio to help keeping the weight down.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
How is the implant doing??
Jaw angles is perfect, I can't even feel them anymore they've completely blended with the rest of my bones. Still swollen around the midface and the infras so I can't post definitive results for the moment. I reckon it should be all good in another 3 months.

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
i dunno, brah.
bulking can give a false sense of muscle mass gains. since one thinks the added fat/water is muscle mass. And than one shredding down, and one thinking one losing muscle mass alot, while just not much muscle mass was added.

1. where is the proof? I never seen it! That adding fat/bulk, will add more lean muscle mass. than being at callories maiantenance wih high proteine split amount.

good gymmaxxed body by da way
need nutrients for mass, so its harder to gain muscle while cutting or maintaining. more nutrients = more muscle basically

Jaw angles is perfect, I can't even feel them anymore they've completely blended with the rest of my bones. Still swollen around the midface and the infras so I can't post definitive results for the moment. I reckon it should be all good in another 3 months.
Did u remove the supras?. Also u just got inframalars for midface right?

need nutrients for mass, so its harder to gain muscle while cutting or maintaining. more nutrients = more muscle basically
no proof, that at maintenance on lacks nutrients to grow muscle maas, and that excess neutrients leads to more muscle mass.

only studies I seen. say that maintenance with high protein split diet, adds equal muscle mass as bulkers

Muscular BBC.

I wish I was bulking, too bad I am dieting. I have still made some strength gains, though.

What’s your surplus?