My Worldview, Mindset, Desires, etc. Before and After I Took The BLACKPILL

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
TopicMy Views Before BlackpillMy Views After Blackpill
Sexual RelationshipsThey’re awesome; I wish to have them.They’re not only awesome but also CRUCIAL for healthy development. It’s over for you if you miss out on teen love.
LifespanAll ages matter.YOUTH is basically everything; life at 30 and onwards doesn’t count for shit.
Live in the Moment or Don’t?One should aim to minimize the amount of regrets they’ll have when they get old.One should aim to maximize dopamine acquisition.
Morality and EthicsA real man acts ethically and has integrity. A real man does the right thing even when no one is watching.Fuck morals; just farm dopamine. Other people are immoral and are happier than you, so why should you limit yourself by adhering to a moral code?
You vs OthersYou should strive to be exceptional. Do what 99% of people don’t do. Don’t worry about missing out on parties and drinking; you can be better than these people.You should be like most people and be normal. Being too far out from the norm means you miss out. If others do drugs and get wasted, you better do the same or else you miss out and get sad.
Hard Work vs Circumstances Not In Your ControlHard Work WinsCircumstances Win
Peace or ViolencePeace is good. The world should be as peaceful as possible. War is bad. Fighting is bad. Revenge and retaliation are bad.Violence is one of the most important parts of male life. Men are built for fighting and killing. In order to be satisfied as a male, a man has to be violent, ruthless, dangerous, menacing, bloodthirsty, etc. Retaliation and revenge are innate to human psychology. Sub-5 males should get revenge for the injustices that they went through.
Ideal IQ for Overall Life HappinessAs high as possible2-digit because no one likes nerds
Human NatureMost people are good peopleMost people are NOT good people

@Magical Apple
@frendly
@Harold O'brien
@AlexAP

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Afrikancel, thereallegend and 6 others
What the blackpill does to a curry:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Mastermind, Hikicel69 and thecel
TopicMy Views Before BlackpillMy Views After Blackpill
AdulteryCheating happens but not extremely frequentlyWomen ALWAYS cheat on men, having sex with Tyrones and Chads as their non-Chad boyfriends provide resources. Alpha fucks ; beta bucks !

@Magical Apple
@frendly
@Harold O'brien
@AlexAP

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, thereallegend and Deleted member 8869
Me before blackpill:

The government is incompetent and corrupt, we should just auction off all its assets to private individuals and let the free market do its thing.

Me after black pill:

Gay ass nigga who stares at male models all day.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Black pill ruined me.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and thecel
My views before blackpill: None
My views after blackpill: I'd like to be shot to death please

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and BoneDensity
Clarifications

Retaliation and revenge are innate to human psychology.

I believed the above statement before I took the blackpill, as well as after.

The difference is that I previously believed that molding humans into peaceful beings, overriding their naturally violent nature, is possible. Now I believe that culture cannot fully curb human nature’s violent tendencies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
thread revival via bumpition

Don’t say its over at 30 cuz i will cry

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel