Nah I’m done with ethnics and immigration

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
I’m going mainstream with my racism. I’ve started telling normies irl and reposting more shit

@wishIwasSalludon I am done

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Stackz, Chadeep, goobermaxxing17 and 23 others
I’m going mainstream with my racism. I’ve started telling normies irl and reposting more shit

Dont, stop being retarded. You will regret this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Stackz, PrinceLuenLeoncur, deepfuckingvalue and 19 others
now your social lifes gone and you have decreased your chances of success in life
ethnics still taking over white countries tho
congratulations, you achieved fucking nothing

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, shia.jihadist, MaghrebGator and 33 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Bushman, IndraBC and 9 others
I’m so fucking pissed I’ve reposted every anti immigrant thing on my fyp all my irls will see
I’ve never been this angry at leftists and ethnics

Waving palestinijian flags

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goobermaxxing17, Tabula Rasa, IndraBC and 7 others
now your social lifes gone and you have decreased your chances of success in life
ethnics still taking over white countries tho
congratulations, you achieved fucking nothing
You’re just a fucking cuck

My great grandfather did not fight for this

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bushman, IndraBC, skkrrrtcantdo and 4 others

YOULL BE DONE WHEN I SAY YOURE DONE:ogre:

IMG 4965

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Stackz, shia.jihadist and 23 others
You’re just a fucking cuck

My great grandfather did not fight for this
all youre doing is fucking your life up retard, you doing that is not doing shit against ethnic takeover

Your memes are gonna be so impactful . If you really mean business then go attend some far right vs far left protest and smack the cucked whites letting the migrants come in, otherwise getting pissed at the ethnics who came in to see an opportunity can't really be pissed at them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, GabachoCopium, narcissist_volcel and 3 others
Your memes are gonna be so impactful . If you really mean business then go attend some far right vs far left protest and smack the cucked whites letting the migrants come in, otherwise getting pissed at the ethnics who came in to see an opportunity can't really be pissed at them
Ok sure I will

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Can’t really be pissed at people who rape and kill my people? Kill yourself you fag

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and aryansorani
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Bushman, 0S4MA and 6 others
Sums up every conservative white. And even if they joined some far right patriot group or some natzi group it won't do much since the government is the one that decides the policies. All they do Is just bully some ethnics and hispanics and when they get caught they get hit pretty hard in terms of punishment by the government.

Their american " natzis" that just broke Mexican owner shop windows that got years. Can't do much when the government is the one calling the shots.

The only way things change is through massive protest and far right parties have been gaining strength. By being politically active with their organization and their parties seeing growth increase, in time they'll get people in the government who can influence policy elected .

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Costcosuperstore, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
If you really mean business then go attend some far right vs far left protest and smack the cucked whites letting the migrants come in
equally as useless
go find some other chuds and start a violent militia, that's the true solution.

Can’t really be pissed at people who rape and kill my people? Kill yourself you fag
No for just coming in the country. Obviously the latter part is different. But its cucked whites fault for voting to let them in.

Shut up bitch keep posting while you get cucked irl, weak ass bitch
I would fucking slit your throat then eat your enchiladas thay your Spanish dna infested wife cooked

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Ricky212, IndraBC and 1 other person

You’re not high IQ enough to win this war. The Jews will prevail

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, 0S4MA, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
IMG 0732 Canadians are fighting back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, rand anon, Ricky212 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, murdah, AscensionMan98 and 5 others
equally as useless
go find some other chuds and start a violent militia, that's the true solution.
“Just go ER bro” JFL JFL JFL JFL JFL JFL JFL JFL JFL JFL

Pov me caging at this shit take:
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and slavicpsycho
Dont, stop being retarded. You will regret this
You are a voice of reason in a chaos of retardedness tbh but I’m still gonna repost anti immigration shit

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, Costcosuperstore and cromagnon
You are a voice of reason in a chaos of retardedness tbh but I’m still gonna repost anti immigration shit
Just don’t post anything too bad like how you want to kill all niggers or Jews or something

Just don’t post anything too bad like how you want to kill all niggers or Jews or something
Yeah I reposted like two SS edits but I unreposted them bc I would be seen as giga weird

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and wishIwasSalludon
We need to fight it before curries cross from Canada to the u.s.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, slavicpsycho, murdah and 3 others
Yeah I reposted like two SS edits but I unreposted them bc I would be seen as giga weird
I’m posting memes bro:soy:im gonna change the world:soy: this oughta show those niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, 0S4MA, narcissist_volcel and 3 others
I’m posting memes bro:soy:im gonna change the world:soy: this oughta show those niggers
Pov this regard when he realizes I’m black pilling my normie friends on ethnics and not just reposting racist memes: 😡😡

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and not__cel
Pov this regard when he realizes I’m black pilling my normie friends on ethnics and not just reposting racist memes: 😡😡
“Regard” btw

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, mayo mogger and Juandigomigo22
We need to fight it before curries cross from Canada to the u.s.

takeover has begun

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
Yea i onl will repost anti immigration stuff ig
Most white foids I talk to are also anti immigration crazy cause one of them is a Russian immigrant but still better than curry

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Most white foids I talk to are also anti immigration crazy cause one of them is a Russian immigrant but still better than curry
Hates curry’s
Lasackro gang

The wins of left parties in France and the UK pissed me off bad how did this even happen

Then the leftists waving random ah flags after winning unpatriotic cucks tbh

• JFL
Please tell your curry brothers to stop having kids also how are curries having so many kids im confused?
It’s animals so all they can do is fuck like dogs in heat

• JFL
I am not racist I am just idiosyncratic to darker skin colours

Please tell your curry brothers to stop having kids also how are curries having so many kids im confused?
births rates are falling harder than ever esp for upper class hindus and muslims

but again population isnt a problem the genepool itself is the problem

• +1
Reactions: not__cel