Nah I’m done with ethnics and immigration

No one likes you because you smell like stale farts and expired milk at the same time. The wasps in your room are complaining to your parents due to inhumane living conditions.
Ok cool but how would wasps complain to my parents if they can’t speak English? fucking incel turkroacy

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
No one likes you because you smell like stale farts and expired milk at the same time. The wasps in your room are complaining to your parents due to inhumane living conditions.
Go make me a kebab nigger

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Ok cool but how would wasps complain to my parents if they can’t speak English? fucking incel turkroacy
As a Turk, I can easily pass in Mediterranean Europe only problem with me is my religion
Why the hate on turks?

As a Turk, I can easily pass in Mediterranean Europe only problem with me is my religion
Why the hate on turks?
Oh of course you’re a Muslim too god it gets worse and worse can you just fucking put on a c4 vest already and go commit a terror attack in Kabul or something

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and flippasav
Why the hate on turks?
You’re arguing with children mate

• +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, IndraBC and slavicpsycho
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, IndraBC and Saint Casanova
It’s quite big, I live in a good area in London too so it’s not cheap.
you live in a city = your house isn’t big and you live in a shithole nice one mate

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and Saint Casanova
you live in a city = your house isn’t big and you live in a shithole nice one mate
London house prices Start at 600k. In good areas they’re close to a million mate.

Have you ever heard of Suburbs ? Look at areas like Wimbledon, Richmond, ect

London house prices Start at 600k. In good areas they’re close to a million mate.
“Mate” ah shut up you fucking fag just go get stabbed by some nigger pls

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, IndraBC, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Yes how didn’t you know, ugh dirty nigger showing his iq again
So you’re a mick living in the states ? Can’t make this shit up @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, cromagnon and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Costcosuperstore and Saint Casanova
Okay leprechaun.
No blacks
No Dogs
No Irish.
Never forget.
Is that why Ireland is beautiful and advanced and whatever country you hail from is currently a shithole? Shut the fuck up lmao. You know you’re inferior, you literally live in an country built by Whites ffs!

• JFL
Is that why Ireland is beautiful and advanced and whatever country you hail from is currently a shithole? Shut the fuck up lmao. You know you’re inferior, you literally live in a country built by Whites ffs!
Ireland is a shithole filled with refugees mate. Beautiful and advanced?? What a joke.

He’s definitely a mick @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Ireland is a shithole filled with refugees mate. Beautiful and advanced?? What a joke.

He’s definitely a mick @St.TikTokcel
Ireland’s a shithole :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: LOL! What country do you come from so I can properly dunk on it? I’m sure whatever it is, it pales in comparison to Ireland

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Ireland’s a shithole :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: LOL! What country do you come from so I can properly dunk on it? I’m sure whatever it is, it pales in comparison to Ireland
I’m from Somalia bro

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and cromagnon
  • JFL
You jest
If you are making fun of Ireland while coming from Somalia you may be mentally deficient
Brutal IQ.

I’m well travelled across Europe and I can tell you Ireland is one of the worst countries to live in. Full of manlets with no facial dimorphism due to famine genetics, refugees, nothing to do at all ect.

And why are you in the states then ? Fuck off back to Ireland.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and cromagnon
You jest
If you are making fun of Ireland while coming from Somalia you may be mentally deficient
Not to mention the civil war there, manlets killing other manlets ect

I’m so fucking pissed I’ve reposted every anti immigrant thing on my fyp all my irls will see
social sui my bhaii

depending on what country ur from the best thing u can do is vote but that's about it

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and cromagnon
Brutal IQ.

I’m well travelled across Europe and I can tell you Ireland is one of the worst countries to live in. Full of manlets with no facial dimorphism due to famine genetics, refugees, nothing to do at all ect.

And why are you in the states then ? Fuck off back to Ireland.
Dnrd you’re literally from the worst country in the world :lul: you have no right to comment on the state of Ireland

• JFL
Dnrd you’re literally from the worst country in the world :lul: you have no right to comment on the state of Ireland
I’m a superior Russian mate. Just like David Laid

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Costcosuperstore and Saint Casanova
lol and we ain’t leaving anytime soon 😂😂 I love seeing ur white chicks get fucked by ethnic and then u white incels come cry about it 😂🇲🇽🇲🇽❤️

• +1
Call me a border hopper idgaf

You’re a Slavshit and call me a “low tier White” LOL!
I’m a high class one. Not a churka or chink or whatever. Like Stepanov

• JFL
lol and we ain’t leaving anytime soon 😂😂 I love seeing ur white chicks get fucked by ethnic and then u white incels come cry about it 😂🇲🇽🇲🇽❤️
and in 100 years when whites are gone from western civilization you will literally all die out brutally

it’s hilarious to me when ethnics flex the great replacement not realizing they are literally fucked when it’s finished :feelskek:

• JFL
and in 100 years when whites are gone from western civilization you will literally all die out brutally

it’s hilarious to me when ethnics flex the great replacement not realizing they are literally fucked when it’s finished :feelskek:
How we gonna die out ? 😂 we will just be the majority and use the governance economy for our own gain

• JFL
You’re a Slavshit and call me a “low tier White” LOL!
Average Russian Chick vs best Irish one jfl.

Lol read this:

Just genetically superior people

Attachments

• F6D698C7-B930-4526-A3BA-C4BD8F133B71.jpeg
    F6D698C7-B930-4526-A3BA-C4BD8F133B71.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 0EC3D932-5C7C-49F4-997D-B82E37C21546.jpeg
    0EC3D932-5C7C-49F4-997D-B82E37C21546.jpeg
    881.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
How we gonna die out ? 😂 we will just be the majority and use the governance economy for our own gain
you think whites or Jews will stay in power once it’s finished? You’re literally retarded. If it succeeds, which it won’t since you people only fuck low tier whites who maintain the status quo (and make retarded babies while based whites have 10s of kids) there will be no Whites in power leading to chaos everywhere.

Hilarious how low iq you are. Keep babbling though beaner

• Ugh..
Dnrd you’re literally from the worst country in the world you have no right to comment on the state of Ireland
Lmao you're an Irish potato nigger? Your ancestors almost died because they didn't have access to potatoes :lul:

Ireland is and was a shithole. You weren't even proper officers and soldiers in the British army jfl, you were considered monkeys by them and they abused you the same way they did curries

91xyRuAh1DL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

WildBeast-hires.png

You will never be a proper white european because your country was bullied to submission for a long time

you think whites or Jews will stay in power once it’s finished? You’re literally retarded. If it succeeds, which it won’t since you people only fuck low tier whites who maintain the status quo (and make retarded babies while based whites have 10s of kids) there will be no Whites in power leading to chaos everywhere.

You won’t know how to run anything. Just look at Mexico, or all of Sourh America. Literally shitholes

• JFL
Lmao you're an Irish potato nigger? Your ancestors almost died because they didn't have access to potatoes :lul:

Ireland is and was a shithole. You weren't even proper officers and soldiers in the British army jfl, you were considered monkeys by them and they abused you the same way they did curries

91xyRuAh1DL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

WildBeast-hires.png

You will never be a proper white european because your country was bullied to submission for a long time
Did not read a single molecule. You are Brown. Your country is dogshit. Ireland is beautiful. Kys

• Ugh..

Don’t laugh bro he fun

are whites just gonna die out or sm shit ? 😂 obvs they still be there like 25% of population or sm shit

You won’t know how to run anything. Just look at Mexico, or all of Sourh America. Literally shitholes
Ok what about El Salvador ?

Don’t laugh bro he fun

are whites just gonna die out or sm shit ? 😂 obvs they still be there like 25% of population or sm shit
Sorted out the whole country by themselves

Don’t laugh bro he fun

Yes obviously we won’t all be gone. My point is the majority of society will not be run by Whites anymore leading to its downfall. Can you read? Fucking idiot

• Ugh..