Nandrolone hair regrowth.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist
Staff
I was scrolling through reddit and found a bunch of ancedotal reports, take these with a grain of salt.

>Nandrolone has a relatively long half-life in the plasma and a strong binding affinity for androgen receptors. The lack of conversion to DHT could mean decreased hair loss in men undergoing TST suggesting a novel use for this medication in a subpopulation of hypogonadal men.

keep in mind that it will still crush your natural test levels, but that's the point because in doing that that also means you're effectively got nothing to convert to dht, since nandrolone doesn't convert to dht either and can largely replace the function of testosterone, although some people do get issues with their dick on it due to lack of dht.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, yue, Jonas2k7 and 1 other person
Just chemically castrate yourself theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios, overtier1011, boss8055 and 2 others
will turn ur face into a balloon, u have to choose between bloated face with hair or bald lean face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and IndraBC
I can't function without my DHT

great for trannies

Just chemically castrate yourself theory
hair > fertility.

I'd try it but you can't use deca while you're on finasteride.
will turn ur face into a balloon, u have to choose between bloated face with hair or bald lean face
nandrolone causes less bloating than testosterone.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Please tell me why you think this is better than just taking finasteride.

so its basically like dut/fin i guess

we need smth that doesnt nuke dht anywhere but hair

• +1
Reactions: nofap
so its basically like dut/fin i guess

we need smth that doesnt nuke dht anywhere but hair
not that keen on ru due to this anecdotal report:

>I used a topical anti-androgen that I bought online (RU58841), and unfortunately, it has seemingly caused me to develop chronic hypersensitivity pneumonitis. Chronic HP is progressive form of pulmonary fibrosis which is ultimately terminal if you don't receive a lung transplant. I believe I developed this condition at the start of this year. The average life expectancy with HP is about 3-8 years.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Elijah_leo, Deleted member 1140 and 1 other person
not that keen on ru due to this anecdotal report:

>I used a topical anti-androgen that I bought online (RU58841), and unfortunately, it has seemingly caused me to develop chronic hypersensitivity pneumonitis. Chronic HP is progressive form of pulmonary fibrosis which is ultimately terminal if you don't receive a lung transplant. I believe I developed this condition at the start of this year. The average life expectancy with HP is about 3-8 years.

yea i would never try ru tbh

theres reasons why the owners stopped redoint the patent etc.

theres reasons why the owners stopped redoint the patent etc.
ru wasn't actually discontinued due to it's side effects, there was a funding issue after the company that was doing the research was bought.

but there's some relatives of ru that are reported to cause lung issues.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 1140
I can't function without my DHT
Its not like you will use your dick anyways so doesnt matter if you get ED or low libido

• JFL
Reactions: kas589 and Orc
Its not like you will use your dick anyways so doesnt matter if you get ED or low libido
not about ED retard , about you mom in these nuts