Narrow jaw-width-cels. Don't take portrait, full frontal pics, for soical media. Go for angled, 3/4 pics.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
just sayin. NEVER post on social media and stuff (when one cares how one looks), pics that are portrait/full frontal; WHEN you are a narrow jaw-width person.

With a narrow, jaw. In Portrait pics, you will look your worse.
So always take pictures, from an angle. Or have your face in an angle.

For example. Thom Strijd his jaw width, is the weakest part of his GigaChad face. And he looks imo most GigaChad in angled, 3/4 pictures.
Thom strijd widthss
Thom strijd 8
Thom Strijd FEM FEM

For me, as narrow jaw-width sufferer. I also look better in 3/4 pics, compared to portrait.
5 2
121854 3

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Deprived, Hipcel and 15 others
that haircut doesnt suit you at all imo

• +1
Reactions: anticel, untouchable_coper, Yerico7 and 1 other person
we have very similar cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
you dont look so good from front becaue your eye area is meh, not trying to be disrespectful, just trying to blackpill you :blackpill:

shave your beard and work out your neck, you're average at best

we have very similar cheekbones
cool, than they are pretty good also.

that haircut doesnt suit you at all imo
you dont look so good from front becaue your eye area is meh, not trying to be disrespectful, just trying to blackpill you :blackpill:
shave your beard and work out your neck, you're average at best
thanks, and I know muh flaws and the flaws in the pics etc...

yet, this is not really a "rate me" thread, so it would be cool to stick to the subject matter I posted about. before this thread, turns into a talk about me, myself and I again. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, ManzareK, Yerico7 and 2 others
are you balding and trying to hide it? that is an awful haircut

are you balding and trying to hide it? that is an awful haircut
semi. hairstyle experimenting maxxing. bad hair day also. I know muh flaws and the flaws in the pics etc...

yet, this is not really a "rate me" thread, so it would be cool to stick to the subject matter I posted about. before this thread, turns into a talk about me, myself and I again. :LOL:

over for me if the chads you posted have narrow jaw.

Do you know what gives you the aspie look? It's not that you look bad, it's just that you don't look NT for some reason lol

Great tips btw, will help me and my tiny jaw

over for me if the chads you posted have narrow jaw.
I posted the ratio of the zygomatic width to Bigonial width of Thom Strijd in the OP.
the Ideal ratio is 1.1 to 1.15.

Thom Strijd his ratio is 1.25
And mine ratio is also 1.25

Which means. significant to narrow jaw width.

Do you know what gives you the aspie look? It's not that you look bad, it's just that you don't look NT for some reason lol
to add. I just took these pics, for this aspie forum, in most neutral expression and settings as possible. for these ratio measuring to be most accurate.
And yeah, obviously that looks autistic as fuck. Like how plastic surgery pics, before and after look aspie as fuck
Such pics i woudl never make, or post for soccial media and shit. Than it's angled shots, with surroundings and smile and stuff.
Great tips btw, will help me and my tiny jaw
Ur welcome

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Wallenberg and Tallooksmaxxer
I posted the ratio of the zygomatic width to Bigonial width of Thom Strijd in the OP.

to add. I just took these pics, for this aspie forum, in most neutral expression and settings as possible. for these ratio measuring to be most accurate.
And yeah, obviously that looks autistic as fuck. Like how plastic surgery pics, before and after look aspie as fuck
Such pics i woudl never make, or post for soccial media and shit. Than it's angled shots, with surroundings and smile and stuff.

Ur welcome
My ratio is 1.1 but my front still looks subhuman. Can’t figure out why

How old you were @eduardkoopman ?

or you could stop being a coper and get surgery
that moggs for sure.
it's a cope fraud solution, for pics.
Strangly enough. Thom Strijd, GigaChad, manages to get away with zygomatic width to Bigonial width of 1.25. But that's because the rest of his face is great.

My ratio is 1.1 but my front still looks subhuman. Can’t figure out why
post pic. maybe people can say/tell

How old you were @eduardkoopman ?
old. but this thread is not about me.

that moggs for sure.
it's a cope fraud solution, for pics.
Strangly enough. Thom Strijd, GigaChad, manages to get away with zygomatic width to Bigonial width of 1.25. But that's because the rest of his face is great.

old. but this thread is not about me.
39?

But good tip, usually pics from straight on don't look good.

• +1
IDK why you guys are criticizing @eduardkoopman's looks when he didn't even ask for a rate. He knows his flaws anyway.

@eduardkoopman, you def look better in the 3/4 shot as the angle makes your jaw look better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and eduardkoopman
@eduardkoopman straight on pics also show your asymmetries, 3/4 photos might be able to hide them

• +1
2663203 Screenshot 2021 12 27 21 15 08 04

Is it over for him ? (6'5 , 120lbs)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16058
@eduardkoopman straight on pics also show your asymmetries, 3/4 photos might be able to hide them
good adding.

IN GENERAL..
3/4 photos also MOGG for asymetry sufferers

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Wallenberg
IDK why you guys are criticizing @eduardkoopman's looks when he didn't even ask for a rate. He knows his flaws anyway.
@eduardkoopman, you def look better in the 3/4 shot as the angle makes your jaw look better.
thanks, I know. yeah, this was not meant to turn into a "rate me" thread.
but about the subject matter of pics angle, when having jaw width flaw.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Yeah sorry for getting offtopic.
As I was saying pretty sure my bizygo to bigionial width is not the problem (it’s about 1.1). The flaws Im aware off tho are thin neck, bad eye area and narrow mouth. Is there something else?

Ignore the blue lines btw it’s where my facial fifths should end and where Im getting my ears pinned to.

As I was saying pretty sure my bizygo to bigionial width is not the problem (it’s about 1.1).
I agree. that aspect is not the problem. I get 1.15. But that is still good enough also
The flaws Im aware off tho are thin neck, bad eye area and narrow mouth. Is there something else?
imo, your biggest flaws are:
* flappy ears.
* midface to long, midface ratio is 0.94 while ideal is 1.05
* eyes assymetry, and the eyes shape is also not good (not very bad also, but below average for sure)
* pfl to short.
* narrow mouth
* a bit more facial width wouldn't hurt

softmaxx thing. eyebrows game is weak.

good things:
* blue eyes, dark hair, white. Aka perfect coloring base.
* good hair
* lips shape is good (although to small)
* nose is really good
* realy good chin also
* jawline is pretty good also.not great or realy good, but stil better than average

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moldovancel and Deleted member 1851
I agree. that aspect is not the problem. I get 1.15. But that is still good enough also

imo, your biggest flaws are:
* flappy ears.
* midface to long, midface ratio is 0.94 while ideal is 1.05
* eyes assymetry, and the eyes shape is also not good (not very bad also, but below average for sure)
* pfl to short.
* narrow mouth
* a bit more facial width wouldn't hurt

softmaxx thing. eyebrows game is weak.

good things:
* blue eyes, dark hair, white. Aka perfect coloring base.
* good hair
* lips shape is good (although to small)
* nose is really good
* realy good chin also
* jawline is pretty good also.not great or realy good, but stil better than average
Thanks a lot, pretty comprehensive. I'm gonna keep that for reference

Now I just gotta find how to fix the flaws I can fix. Obviously won't be able to do much for MF ratio but it's good to know I have room for improvement with the other stuff

Thanks a lot, pretty comprehensive. I'm gonna keep that for reference

Now I just gotta find how to fix the flaws I can fix. Obviously won't be able to do much for MF ratio but it's good to know I have room for improvement with the other stuff
for softmaxxing, if I was you. I would start with eyebrows maxxing. The ears correction is the first thing I would do, in surgery if i was you. It's npoticeable, and probably an easy fix surgery

for softmaxxing, if I was you. I would start with eyebrows maxxing. The ears correction is the first thing I would do, in surgery if i was you. It's npoticeable, and probably an easy fix surgery
Absolutely, I've already started using minoxidil for eyebrows + will eventually dye if necessary. Then otoplasty (ears surgery) would be the easiest surgerymaxx I agree. I thought about coping with a longer haircut on the sides but I think I'd rather fix the problem

Will train neck to make the long midface less noticable too. Then I'll see if I can improve eyes somehow (soft or hardmaxx)

I think I should be set with that for now.

• +1
Absolutely, I've already started using minoxidil for eyebrows + will eventually dye if necessary.
i had decent gains from deluted (10%) peppermint oil.
Then otoplasty (ears surgery) would be the easiest surgerymaxx I agree. I thought about coping with a longer haircut on the sides but I think I'd rather fix the problem
i agree

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

Ur welcome
Yeah, makes sense, but just out of curiosity, have you tried growing your lashes (especially the lower ones) ?

Don't wanna turn this into a rate me thread as you said but I was looking back at the pics and this + lips position (if fixed) would ascend you a lot, I think that is what causes the aspie look (regardless of the angles).

Let me know what you think since you are experienced with the looksmax stuff

a long fringe in the front might be a looksmax for some one with a narrow jaw width just look at sergio carvajal

Yeah, makes sense, but just out of curiosity, have you tried growing your lashes (especially the lower ones) ?
yeah, in the past. I had pretty long ones
etude house my lash serum. I used. it was cheap, and worked well
Don't wanna turn this into a rate me thread as you said but I was looking back at the pics and this + lips position (if fixed) would ascend you a lot, I think that is what causes the aspie look (regardless of the angles).
yeah, fucked up lips due to dog attack biting me in the lips/mouth. not sure if they can fix it well. For sure considering doing it, Maybe I first start with the lower lip, see how that goes.
gotta pony up 1200 euro roughly per lip for the surgery

a long fringe in the front might be a looksmax for some one with a narrow jaw width just look at sergio carvajal
could be
LOL @ Chad being motivational.
Carvajal1

Okay Chad. I will do that, once I can life semi NEET and just make money off my looks (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Ideal ratio of the zygomatic width to Bigonial width is 1.1 to 1.15.
Barbara .... has narrow jaw
semi true. Women can get away with a narrow much more than men I think.

Palvin her ratio is 1.22

.. Sean has narrow jaw
very little bit true, but not that much.

Opry his ratio is 1.17. just a little biut off from ideal.

Opry 2

Opry 3

I guess my comment, mostly count for guys in the 1.22 or above ratio caterory. wih 1.25 it's deffo needed imo.