Narrow mouth and bimax

Deleted member 17501

Deleted member 17501

Silver
I need to fix narrow mouth (my biggest failo) and narrow palate and get an orthodontic treatment. Bimax and genio + malar implants are the next step, probably with filler or some injection to lips. In the end i will get lateral canthopexy with face lift (temporal and cheek lift). The final result will be posted on this site and you will be jealous of me forever <3

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and .👽.
How will forward advancement of the maxilla and mandible fix your narrow mouth?

I need to fix narrow mouth (my biggest failo) and narrow palate and get an orthodontic treatment. Bimax and genio + malar implants are the next step, probably with filler or some injection to lips. In the end i will get lateral canthopexy with face lift (temporal and cheek lift). The final result will be posted on this site and you will be jealous of me forever <3
get mse it makes palate wider there are threads on it here

Ramieri told me that the palate can be expanded in a bimax surgery

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member
By advancing the maxilla and mandible

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
I expand my palate with tongue and my lips are still giga narrow, it's bs
Obviously i will get filler for upper lip because i shorter than lower lip

Had a palate expander and bimax, mouth still same narrow. Do not get your hopes up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18808
get mouth widening surgery rest is cope if your nose has a big nasal base

all these surgeries like bimax and also MSE often widen the nose base just as much as the mouth so all in all there is barely an difference

Had a palate expander and bimax, mouth still same narrow. Do not get your hopes up
obviosuly i can get filler now to get a bigger mouth, but i want first fix bones.

Last edited:
however it's impossible what you say, fixing bones help a narrow mouth

get mouth widening surgery rest is cope if your nose has a big nasal base

all these surgeries like bimax and also MSE often widen the nose base just as much as the mouth so all in all there is barely an difference
my mouth looks narrow because my jaw is recessed also, so there are several things that i have to consider

look at this pic, she gets chin wing and is jaw is balanced with the rest of the face, mouth looks bigger before
i think that when you are recessed mouth looks narrow, also philtrum looks worse

Attachments

• ogre.jpg
    ogre.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 0
Sarpe first, then bimax

brutal :blackpill: you wont get any of this done

• +1
Reactions: one job away
A quadrangular lefort will expand the upper palate but presumably you'd need an expansion device subsequently for the lower jaw otherwise your bite would be fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17501
A quadrangular lefort will expand the upper palate but presumably you'd need an expansion device subsequently for the lower jaw otherwise your bite would be fucked.
probably in the bimax operations my surgeon will do all those things at the same thime

I think that carrying on the jaws my mouth will definitely benefit about look, my jaw is slighlty recessed so probaly a BSSO and lefort1 will help me. Philtrum will looks better and shorter, then i can get filler to make my mouth bigger. I don't know i have to see my surgeon this summer, then i will have the answers.

Attachments

• ogre2.PNG
    ogre2.PNG
    24.4 KB · Views: 0
  • ogre3.PNG
    ogre3.PNG
    60.6 KB · Views: 0
ramieri told me that in a lefort1 surgery palate can be expanded
Yes thats true, not 100% sure but I thought thats only possible if it’s a small expansion

SARPE wont widen your mouth and bimax only under certain preconditions and to a limited extend.

As far as the ratio between mouth width and nasal base - that's not what is at stake. The really important ratio is mouth with to IPD which should be roughly 1:1.

SARPE wont widen your mouth and bimax only under certain preconditions and to a limited extend.

As far as the ratio between mouth width and nasal base - that's not what is at stake. The really important ratio is mouth with to IPD which should be roughly 1:1.
Filler at this point is better