NegativeNorwood

NegativeNorwood

Zephir
s-l500.jpg
1.jpg
EsRCpFzXcAECMUB.jpg
le_samourai_le_samourai-595065608-large.jpg
9149fbd_782933152-delon.jpg

Unironically female Delon but better looking. Press at the time said Alain Delon was a narcy because he dated a woman that looked like him...well she does look like him but without hollow undereyes, no thin upper lip, wide mouth, better nose, stronger jaw, perfect 12 tooth smile, better ES Ratio and higher PFL...literally perfect, she has incredibly high averageness/harmony and very striking features at the same time, all halos 0 failos. Looks like a better version of Margot Robbie (who is over 7 PSL) in the first pic...if that's not 8 PSL, then nothing is.
In motion she looks even better, unfoggable. This is the best looking woman of all time, keep coping with round faced Beckys if you say otherwise.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21863, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
Delon was a terramogger that was literally worshipped like a God before he even got any fame. In fact he got his first roles because a well established actress was enamoured with him. And she was the one who was insecure when Delon was a nobody doing odd jobs. He is one of the best looking if not the best looking men of modern era. In his prime, between 20 and 30, he was facially umoggable. Rare facial beauty that is nearly as rare as true genius like Euler, except it needs no explanation.

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper, Deleted member 22284, Deleted member 11887 and 13 others
Delon was a terramogger that was literally worshipped like a God before he even got any fame. In fact he got his first roles because a well established actress was enamoured with him. And she was the one who was insecure when Delon was a nobody doing odd jobs. He is one of the best looking if not the best looking men of modern era. In his prime, between 20 and 30, he was facially umoggable. Rare facial beauty that is nearly as rare as true genius like Euler, except it needs no explanation.

Yeah but that was another actress who betabuxxed him. Delon reportedly asked Nathalie Delon (real name Francine Canovas) himself, she took his surname as an artistic name and divorced after a few years. This women was a nobody and had Delon after her.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 18840
It began if ur surname is Delon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22284, poopoohead, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
Yeah but that was another actress who betabuxxed him. Delon reportedly asked Nathalie Delon (real name Francine Canovas) himself, she took his surname as an artistic name and divorced after a few years. This women was a nobody and had Delon after her.
If i was white i would be worshipped

I always found him to be an overrated HTN. Harmony pill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Looks234 and Deleted member 21796
Nah, Alain mogs her hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
You are clueless. Look up his early life. Whole neighborhoods would come to see him. People would become speechless when he'd meet them. He befriended Marseille mafiosos and a hardened mob boss treated him like his son. In fact he went on to record to say that Delon is the ONLY man he'd consider becoming a woman for the sake of knowing him better. People were worshipping him. It was almost like those stories of gods descending on Earth and all the mortals becoming awe struck. I am 100% serious. Such a person is one in ten billion if not less.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22284, untouchable_coper and BoneDensity

I think he is a chad, not 8 PSL like Nathalie but around 6 PSL. He has some slight failos here and there but that's it, full blown prettyboy chad facially.
Nathalie on the other hand is flawless and striking at the same time. Imagine the dopamine rush of waking up next to prime Nathalie Delon...nothing compares to that tbh

Nah, Alain mogs her hard.

Don't get me wrong, Alain is a full blown chad, but that woman is perfect. Looks like the female version of him but better.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
You are clueless. Look up his early life. Whole neighborhoods would come to see him. People would become speechless when he'd meet them. He befriended Marseille mafiosos and a hardened mob boss treated him like his son. In fact he went on to record to say that Delon is the ONLY man he'd consider becoming a woman for the sake of knowing him better. People were worshipping him. It was almost like those stories of gods descending on Earth and all the mortals becoming awe struck. I am 100% serious. Such a person is one in ten billion if not less.
Appeal is about averageness + pheno + decent psl. Nothing more. Hes isnt psl striking.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I seen so many chads better looking than him that don't get the same treatment. He was just unique looking in his time where everyone was ogre. He also had insane blue eyes halo but his maxilia and overall cranofacial development is average

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Don't get me wrong, Alain is a full blown chad, but that woman is perfect. Looks like the female version of him but better.
He's literally more attractive than her. I'm bisexual btw, I like Alain's look a quite a bit more.

• +1
Appeal is about averageness + pheno + decent psl. Nothing more. Hes isnt psl striking.
I'd rather be struck by lighting than give any fucks about combined autism of forums that are largely made up of genetic shit, no offense.

I've seen too many bizarre theories to put much stuck into PSL ratings. Theories are nice, but what matters is what actually happens. IF is what Spartans replied to threats what would happen IF their land was invaded and ravaged. IF.

• +1
Reactions: PaduaSlayer, BoneDensity, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
He's literally more attractive than her. I'm bisexual btw, I like Alain's look a quite a bit more.

I'm highly biased cuz I'm hetero and she's my type, so won't discuss it jfl
Nathalie 8 PSL, Alain 9 PSL then:soy:

• Hmm...
I'd rather be struck by lighting than give any fucks about combined autism of forums that are largely made up of genetic shit, no offense.

I've seen too many bizarre theories to put much stuck into PSL ratings. Theories are nice, but what matters is what actually happens. IF is what Spartans replied to threats what would happen IF their land was invaded and ravaged. IF.
I don’t disagree. I have biggest irl experience in the world in this forum. I went from having appeal higher than delon - yes - in my hometown, to 0, to ascend from 3,75 psl to close to 6 post puberty to take my revengeance on it. So i know what i’m talking about. Pheno is 90% of the work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, blackpilledmoid, Looks234 and 3 others
I'm highly biased cuz I'm hetero and she's my type, so won't discuss it jfl
Nathalie 8 PSL, Alain 9 PSL then:soy:
no such thing as 9psl. 8psl is upper limit. Delon isn't even 8psl as well, neither are even 7.5psl.

mogged by chris bo colton harry etc. but yeah in his time he was 1 in a million

Ratings of group picture from lowest PSL to highest:
Foid
Foid so 0 PSL

Faglon
Alain Faglon: small upper lip, big forhead, upper eyelid expousure, long mid face, narrow jaw with shit gonials. 4 PSL GIGA NORMIE.

Igamogger
Bacground mogger: Compact midface, good chin, straight, narrow nose with no nostrils showing, plump limps, excellent philtrum. perfect slightly negative canal tilt for that bad boy, serial killer halo, Norwood -10, small forhead. 5.5 PSL JB SLAYER

Shy chad
Shy Chad: Hides in the crowd to avoid vaginal fluid leakage from all the foids in the area, hides lips inside mouth for the bad boy rapist look, raised right eyebrow made it cool before the Rock, small forhead, Norwood 0, prominent lower maxilla, slayer eye area. 6 PSL Chad with shy boy halo

Chad
The Giga Chad: Big squared, masculine Forhead (ideal), Masculine Norwood 2.563, Lower Third so strong he has to hide it underneath a layer of fat, small masculine lips (ideal), Hooded eyes, long pfl, low dark eyebrows, lack of lashesh cause he's not a faggot, low IPD for that signature tard look. Hooked nose symbolizing his High social status and rich family origin. 8 PSL Perfect male specimen.

• JFL
Reactions: cancercell, NegativeNorwood, poopoohead and 1 other person
no such thing as 9psl. 8psl is upper limit. Delon isn't even 8psl as well, neither are even 7.5psl.

I know :)
In all seriousness, Nathalie is 8 PSL to me, and Alain around 6-6.25 PSL.
Alain has some tiny flaws here and there, Nathalie doesn't.

• Hmm...
I know :)
In all seriousness, Nathalie is 8 PSL to me, and Alain around 6-6.25 PSL.
Alain has some tiny flaws here and there, Nathalie doesn't.
Delon is low giga chad imo. 6.25 psl is far too low. He's still one in over a hundred thousand plus.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Delon is low giga chad imo. 6.25 psl is far too low. He's still one in over a hundred thousand plus.

Yeah I've never seen someone as good looking as Alain in person. Mog would be shocking. Also never seen someone as good looking as Nathalie either. Best looking couple ever IMO.
gettyimages-599807017-612x612-1.jpg

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zerobr12 and Deleted member 17791
Yeah I've never seen someone as good looking as Alain in person. Mog would be shocking. Also never seen someone as good looking as Nathalie either. Best looking couple ever IMO.
gettyimages-599807017-612x612-1.jpg
He needs hunter eyes to ascend tbh.

He needs hunter eyes to ascend tbh.

Seeing pics of both together makes me appreciate Nathalie face even more. There's nothing that could be improved on her, meanwhile with Alain you can say he needs hunter eyes, less hollow undereyes, fuller upper lip, etc.

She looks like a better version of Margot Robbie, and Margot is over 7 PSL
Margot-Robbie.jpg
s-l500.jpg

• Hmm...
Seeing pics of both together makes me appreciate Nathalie face even more. There's nothing that could be improved on her, meanwhile with Alain you can say he needs hunter eyes, less hollow undereyes, fuller upper lip, etc.

She looks like a better version of Margot Robbie, and Margot is over 7 PSL
Margot-Robbie.jpg
s-l500.jpg
idk. I don't like how big her jaw is tbh. Oval faceshape is a must

idk. I don't like how big her jaw is tbh. Oval faceshape is a must

Her jaw is perfect IMO.
It looks more oval in different pics, I guess it's a matter of camera lens/angle
14445004873_f41a19b77b_b.jpg
59184a7b8e71f4b2038db96f15a85b12

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22611 and Deleted member 17791
Her jaw is perfect IMO.
It looks more oval in different pics, I guess it's a matter of camera lens/angle
14445004873_f41a19b77b_b.jpg
59184a7b8e71f4b2038db96f15a85b12
It's not pointy enough for more me. I don't like jaws that are so heavy.

• +1
She looks too masc imo. Looks decent but Delon is a league above her

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22611 and Deprived
You guys have facial dysmorphia

@looksmaxxer234 We do a bit of trolling

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Looks234
damn she actually mogs delon.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, mug and Deleted member 19576
Delon is overated.

I’m not attracted to men so I can’t rate properly. But his granddaughter mogs him

View attachment 1897772
Tbh. Visit my hometown with me and see for yourself appeal of ethnic bvll lion prince. Muh made up stories of this cuck eyed frog. Girls faint in my presence there. Literally. It's a war zone of appeal

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Delon is overated.
Delon is underrated by aspies that have no idea what insane appeal he had IRL. Meanwhile billions of women have gotten wet thinking about him. Just imagine that. That's terramogging. I'm sure I will trust some random poster on a PSL forums over millions of women.

is this really best looking guy in the world? For real?

Delon is underrated by aspies that have no idea what insane appeal he had IRL. Meanwhile billions of women have gotten wet thinking about him. Just imagine that. That's terramogging. I'm sure I will trust some random poster on a PSL forums over millions of women.

Us men only see striking harmonious looks. Normie looks aren't amazing for us. But women standards are lower. It's all about phenotype + looking high class.

Best looking man in the world? For real?

is this really best looking guy in the world? For real?

View attachment 1897779
Yes.

Insane how you don't need to look like some sort of a morph abomination. Like comparing vomit on carpet to a painting from an old master. Just clueless.

*tips*

Yes.

Insane how you don't need to look like some sort of a morph abomination. Like comparing vomit on carpet to a painting from an old master. Just clueless.

*tips*
he is good looking but not best in the world.

he is good looking but not best in the world.
there is no "best" in the world. It's all about having the widest possible appeal you can. And for this you need :
- The most lusted upon phenotype in a given area
- The most lusted upon soft features for women in that area
- a decent psl way above average
- the ideal grooming of that given place.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 22126 and mug
Yes.

*tips*
Delon is gl
But he's mogged by PSL Gods tbh
397full francisco lachowski
Francisco 120

• JFL
Reactions: mug and Deleted member 22611
what would you rate her? @NegativeNorwood @StreegeReturn
i find her features prettier
F8a6cac7d0cdd41a0c525c46e4c6f85a
Ff9c95983f5e2fb2035d830dd6a9072a